Ddin!

Baby Gfriend

Sowon waddled around the apartment, she was bored and had nothing to do, especially as a baby, she had nothing to do. Yerin was out on a individual schedule, Yewon too, Eunha and Yuju were taking singing lessons again. That left SinB to bother, maybe she could scare the tsundere girl? She was afraid of horro movies after all, which was rather intriguing to Sowon, since SinB wasn't afraid of jumping out of planes.

"Where is she?"

Wandering into the maknae line room, she spotted SinB writing in her diary. Crouching a little so that she was under the edge of Umji's bed, she snuck her way around the bed to the other side of SinB at the little desk between the two beds.

Crawling behind SinB's chair, she grinned before making her appearance.

"BOO!"

"OMONA! Oh it's just you unnie."

SinB soothed her raging heartrate and calmed down before opening her eyes to glare at Sowon who was giggling on SinB's bed.

"Unnie?"

"Hahahahahahahhahaha!"

"Unnie? Hello? Earth to Sowon unnie?"

Sowon held her breath, trying to keep the laughter from coming out, her cheeks puffed. She looked at SinB who took one look at Sowon's face and burst out laughing, effectively eliminating the laughter from the eldest.

"What the? Why are you laughing?"

"Hahahahaha you should've seen your face!"

Sowon pouted, this wasn't supposed to go the way it did. But she smiled nonetheless. She loved hearing her kids laugh, whether at her or with her.

"Hey Ddin?"

"Wae? yo."

"Can we play something on the tv?"

"What should we play?"

SinB readily got up and scooped Sowon along the way exiting the room.

"Wheren't you going to finish writing in your diary?"

"I can write more later, after we're done playing."

"Arrasso. What should we play?"

"Wanna play tekken? Street fighter?"

Sowon nodded her head as SinB brought out the controllers and turned the tv on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sojung unnie! Unnie? Where are you-"

Yerin stopped looking around the house when she spotted Sowon asleep on the couch, hugging a game controller in her short arms. Whispering instead, "Eunbi yah? Where are you?"

"Psst! Yerin unnie, in here."

Stepping lightly over to the maknae's room, SinB was found writing in her diary.

"What is it unnie?"

"What did you two do today?"

"We played games together. Of course I won a lot, but I did play co op sometimes,  you know to make sure Sowon unnie didn't throw a hissy fit?"

Yerin smiled and patted SinB's head lovingly.

"Good job Eunbi yah. Proud of you."

"For what?"

"For making sure Sowon unnie rested when I was away."

SinB remained silent.

"But thanks, for not annoying her more than usual. I'm sure she whined a lot when you kept winning in street fighter yea?"

SinB looked up at Yerin with a resolution in her eyes.

"It's not like you're the only one who needs Sowon unnie to be healthy you know."

Yerin's eyes widened but she smiled.

"Of course."

"I-I know when it's okay to bother Sowon unnie, you don't have to worry."

"I know."

SinB was confused why Yerin was just being accepting of her criticizing her, she was just reminding the older that she wasn't alone in needing Sowon unnie, and she had expected her to get a little upset, only it kind of made her feel bad instead.

"You know I love you right unnie?"

"Yep, and I love you too."

"I love you guys. You're all adorable."

They both looked at the doorway, seeing Sowon peeking in a little bit with a smile.

"Come here unnie."

Sowon made her way to Yerin who easily picked her up.

"Hey! I wanna hold her too."

"It's my turn, you had unnie to yourself all day!"

SinB whined but stayed still, Sowon was laughing, and that's all that really mattered.