Adventures of eunbiline again

Baby Gfriend

 

 

 

“Unnwieeeeee!”

Sowon groaned and dragged her body off the couch, the Eunbis’s were tiny and a big pain to take care of.

“What is it Eunbi?”

“I want ice cweam.”

Trudging over to their freezer, Sowon opened the door and pulled out a ice cream sandwich, cookies and cream. Leaning down, she was about to hand it to Eunha when,

“Thatsh mine.”

Sowon sighed and handed it to SinB who grinned and toddled off with it. Straightening her back once more, Sowon peeked in the freezer and reached in the back.

“Unnie that’s mine.”

Sowon shot a glare to her right. Yerin beamed back at her.

“But you can give it to Eunha, I don’t mind.”

Sowon’s glare softened and she squatted back down to Eunha’s level.

“Say thanks to Yerin for letting you eat hers.”

“Thwank you unnwieee!”

Closing the freezer door, Sowon retreated back to the couch and slumped into it again, Yerin sitting next to her.

“I’ll help you now, I’ve cleared my schedule with manager oppa.”

“Thanks, I might just pass out right here, just let me sleep.”

“Sure unnie.”

They exchanged soft smiles before they were interrupted.

“UNNWIEEE! I CAN’T OPEN IT.”

Yerin gave SinB a small smile as she opened the ice cream sandwich wrapper.

“Shhh, Sojung unnie needs to rest, come on, lets go play in your room.”

“Don’t spill your ice cream.”

Yerin and the two babies giggled as they ran inside SinB’s room.

“Ah, Yewon ah, can you stop studying for a little bit? Sojung unnie needs to rest and these two are, you know?”

“Ne~.”

Seating Eunha on her lap, Umji made sure that the baby didn’t let the ice cream drip on anything that would make Sowon angry.

“Yewonnie, have shum.”

Umji smiled as Eunha shoved the ice cream in her face, smearing it on her cheeks.

“Slowly unnie, slowly ahaha.”

Eunha apologized and held up a tissue for Umji to clean her face with.

“Heeor, clean wif this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SinB yah, are you going to behave now?”

“Yesh.”

Yerin smiled as SinB bounced around in her lap, happily biting her ice cream sandwich.

“Why did you bother Sojung unnie, Eunbi yah?”

“Becawse I can and she won’t get mad until I get bigger.”

“But you always see her annoyed when you get back to normal.”

“I know.”

SinB took a bite of her ice cream before leaving the rest of it with Yerin.

“You finish it, I’m going to sleep with Sowon unnie.”

Yerin grinned as SinB scooted off her lap and toddled off. Following closely behind, Yerin watched as SinB tucked into Sowon’s side, climbing up on the couch with one leg before pulling the other up carefully, the leader had fallen over in her sleep, slightly curled in on herself, leaving only that small space for SinB to tuck into.

“Nighty Yerin unnie.”

“Good night Eunbi ya.”

Yerin kissed SinB’s forehead before brushing her bangs out of her eyes, moving to kiss Sowon’s head too, she brushed Sowon’s hair and tucked it behind her ear.

“Night, our superhero.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SOWON UNNIE!”

Sowon jolted awake and fell off the couch with a thud, tangled in a blanket that she didn’t remember falling asleep with.

“Ehehe, Sowon unnie do you want to go out to the cafe?”

Eunha cutely poked Sowon’s arm, she was squatting next to Sowon who was sitting on the floor in a daze.

“Huh? Sure, what time is it?”

“2am.”

“WHAT.”

“Unnie, don’t you remember I was small earlier? I rested already, you rested and now we can go out to the cafe date you wanted before I turned small.”

Sowon frowned remembering the trouble that Eunha had caused, before Yerin had come, Eunha attempted to make instant noodles by herself, tried to climb up to the counter using the drawer handles, not to mention she made a mess in the bathroom when Sowon told her to bathe.

“No, we’re going to sleep some more.”

“But unnie we-“

“I’ll sleep with you alright? Off to bed. Is SinB back to normal too?”

“Uhh I’m not sure.”

“I’m nawt.”

Sowon looked down at the lump of blanket on the floor.

A grumpy baby SinB glared from inside the blanket as Sowon lifted the edge.

Scooping her out from under the blanket, Sowon cradled SinB softly.

“I’m sorry did I hurt you earlier?”

“You did. But I forgive you. Instead I’m going to bother Eunha unnie.”

“Eh?”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

SinB pounced on her Eunbi unnie, knocking her over. Sowon grinned and covered a yawn before getting up.

“Don’t terrorize her for too long SinB yah, you need to rest more anyways.”

“Yea yea.”

“Don’t yea yea me just say yes.”

“Yes.”