wonha as parents

Baby Gfriend

requested by aqylazackry

=================

"Umma!"

Yerin ran to Eunha with a paper in her hands. ing it forwards, her proudly showed it to Eunha.

"Lookie!"

It was a drawing of a unicorn jumping overa rainbow and six stick figures.

"APPAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"YAH! I'm not your father! I'm a lady!"

Sowon held SinB up above her head upside down as the kid screamed at her.

"YOU'RE APPA YOU GIRAFFE!"

"I DON'T HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE YOU!"

SinB suddenly shut up and Sowon shivered as she turned around to face Eunha.

"Um Eunha?"

"You're going to let her call you daddy if she wants to call you daddy."

Sowon sighed and brought SinB back down from over her head and made SinB look at her with her puffed out cheeks and teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, if you want to call me appa I'll let you. But only because you're tiny alright? When you get back to normal you're gonna get scolded."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Sowon winced as Eunha slapped her shoulder, quickly trying to appease the upset kiddo.

"Aw come on, don't cry! I promise I won't scold you okay?"

SinB shut up immediately.

"You pwomise?"

"I promise."

"Thanksh love you daddy."

Sowon frowned but quickly smiled when she saw SinB looking.

"Love you too honey."

"But who says that daddies have to be boys anyways."

Sowon was about to object but a glare from Eunha made her keep her silence. Setting SinB back on the floor, she looked around the room, counting her kids.

"One, Eunha, two, SinB, three, Yerin, four.....where is Yuna and Yewon?"

Seeing Eunha still complimenting Yerin's drawing, she left the kitchen to look for them.

"Yuna? Yewon?"

Spotting an oddly piled blanket on the corner of Yuju's bed, Sowon first looked there, trying to see if the kiddo was hidden under it.

"Yuna?"

Seeing no one there, Sowon went to go look elsewhere, maybe the living room couch?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umma?"

"Waeyo?"

Eunha scooted Umji off the floor where she was sitting patiently as Yerin went on and on about her stick figures having very very important distinguishable little marks that stood for everyone in the house.

"My head feels funny? Is my face still there? It's hot."

Immediately worried, Eunha touched their foreheads together to check her temperature. Closing her eyes in concentration that didn't last long, Eunha gasped as Umji's forehead was scalding hot.

"You're running a really high fever!"

Rushing into the kitchen, Eunha grabbed a towel and wrapped several ice cubes into it, all the while calling for Sojung.

"Sojung unnie! Sojung unnie!"

"What, did you find Yuna yet?"

"No, Yewon has a high fever!"

Sowon rushed over, putting the back of her hand on Umji's head, checking once more.

Going over to the medicine cabinet, she sighed as she remembered that they only had doses meant for adults.

"Yuna! Come out! I need you."

"I'm here!"

Yuju ran out of the laundry room, someone's bra cupped on the top of her head. Sowon had to hold back from smacking her .

"Yah! Put that back and get your shoes on, we're going out to get Yewon some medicine!"

"Roger!"

"Don't play with the laiundry!"

Yuju just giggled and ran off to get her shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahem! Miss I need to buy medicine for my baby cousin, she has a fever. What do you recomend?"

"Uhm? How old?"

"Like this one old!" *pointing at yuju*

The clerk looked at Sowon weirdly, she was wearing dark sunglasses but looked okay.

"Um you don't know the child's age?"

"They're my cousins I just me them yesterday so help me you are going to give me medicine or-"

"Sojung unnie calm."

Sowon looked down at Yuju, freezing for a second before taking a deep breath.

"Sorry, I'm just super worried."

"I-It's gonna be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha craddled Yewon in her arms, the baby was shivering despite giving off such high temperature. Eunha was beginning to worry about having to take Yewon to the ER.

"Oh my little muji muji omuji, please get better."

She kissed Yewon's head several times, leaving her lips there on the last one.

"I'm fine, itsh fine, eerytings gonna be awlright."

"Why are you telling me this? Haha I should be comforting you."

"You are."

Yewon snuggled into Eunha's arms further.

"I'm cold."

"But you're really really hot right now Yewon ah."

Umji whined and hid from the cold towel Eunha tried to keep on her forehead.

"Hold still baby."

Umji grumbled but stayed still.