clothes shopping pt 1

Baby Gfriend

"Eunha yah!"

Sowon called their resident smol bunny over, holding two cute shirts, unable to choose which would suit which.

"What is it unnie?"

"I can't decide."

"Which one to buy?"

"No, which would suit who better, I'm buying both!"

Eunha sighed and just walked back to where she came from, finding Yut climbing between the legs of the racks, leaning over, she carefully extracted her.

"Yut, you shouldn't climb down there."

"But it's fun."

"But it's not fun for me, you don't want me to be sad do you?"

Yut's eyes widened and she shook her head frantically.

"No! Nononono! Don't be sad! I'll stop! I stop! No more climbing, smile smile."

Yut pressed her hands to Eunha's cheeks softly, urging the young adult to smile, and succeeding. Yut's cuteness made Eunha want to squeal, but they were in public, no more exposure than necessary. Tucking her face to Yut's stomach, she swallowed her squeals before kissing the child's head.

"Eunha unnie, save me."

Turning to look at SinB, she began to laugh uncontrollably. SinB was standing with the world's most unamused face ever, a child hanging off her shoulder, another hanging off her back, and a third hanging on her leg.

"I'm too tired to move with them hanging on me anymore."

Eunha, still laughing, put Yut down before trying to pull Muji off of SinB's back.

"How did you monkeys even get up here? I don't suppose SinB did this to herself did she?"

"I jumped from that chair."

Yerin removed one hand to point at a bench for trying on shoes. Spotting her opportunity, SinB grabbed her and pulled her off her shoulder.

"Oh my gosh I can breath again."

Sojung just watched from her spot, standing next to Sowon, her hand holding the older's pants leg. Sowon just squatted down to check the fitting of a unicorn onsie on her small body.

"Aw, so cute. I can't wait to see you all in these pajamas."

"I for one, agree."

Sowon just ruffled Sojung's hair, making her blush a little at the affection. The child whined when Sowon wouldn't stop rubbing her head though.

"Th-tha-that that! Is enough!"

Sowon chuckled and kissed her miniature self's cheek.

"May I carry you?"

Sojung just put her arms up for Sowon to easily grab her, hooking her arms around Sowon's neck naturally.

================

later pt 2 because I have a project I've barely started but due tomorrow lmaoooooooooo