interim: yupup

Baby Gfriend

just a random chapter about a baby Yuju and meonji and angku

=====================

Sowon was cooking in the kitchen, making lunch for Yuju who had shrunk. She had stressed over a lot of things during her recording of "Cramming" making it turn perfect and all, then she took on a solo project that the company gave her, it was just a temporary thing, just to test somethings out, get stuff checked. But she had too many sleepless nights that with the help of Yerin, Sowon had Yuju relax.

"Yuna, are you playing nice with my son?"

Not hearing a response, Sowon quickly turned the stove off and when to the living room where Yuju was supposed to be with Meonji, Angku was still in her fence. finding Yuju having a staring contesst with Meonji would have been the cutest thing she'd have seen, except that there were tears in Yuju's eyes and her hand in Meonji's mouth. Quickly extracting Yuju's hand, Sowon scolded Meonji before turning back to Yuju who was still biting her lip and holding in sobs.

"Yuna, if you had yelled that it hurt, he'd let go. Come here baby."

Having put Meonji back into his fence, Sowon held Yuju in her lap as she sat on the floor, soothing the bite on Yuju's hand. Meonji wasn't strong enough to break skin, but it still hurt quite a bit when you least expect it. Playing with Yuju's hands, Sowon smiled as Yuju giggled as she tried to grab hold of Sowon's hand, much like Meonji chasing after Sowon's hand to bite.

"Yupup~."

Yuju giggled making a very accurate bark just for Sowon to swoon over her cuteness. Rubbing Yuju's head lovingly, Sowon could almost imagine a happy wagging tail behind the baby. Kissing Yuju's cheeks repeatedly, Sowon made Yuju laugh as it tickled her.

"I'll go back to cooking alright, remember not to just hold it in when it hurts, Yuna ya."

Yuju nodded as Sowon pulled Angku out to play with Yuju, Angku was also teething, but she bit less and much less painfully. Sowon smiled as she watched Yuju run around with Angku on her heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!"

Sowon looked up from her ipad, she was organizing some files that she had to read for their upcoming plans, often times, she took it upon herself to make sure that the work they did wasn't too draining, making adjustments and reviewing offers with the company. It was almost as if she planned on working for Source music after finishing her idol life.

"Oh? SinB yah, Yuju is playing with Angku and Meonji in the living room."

"Yea, I saw them, you're in your room giraffe, and your room is past the living room."

Grinning at SinB's quick mouth, she also noticed that SinB had come specifically to her room to get her, or well, Yerin, but Yerin wasn't here.

"What do you need?"

"What do I need? You need it more."

"Huh?"

"Come out unnie, relax a bit, otherwise you'll get wrinkles for reading too many boring things."

"Yah, these boring things are part of our work."

"Whatever! Take a break, come here unnie."

Taking Sowon's hand and dragging her out to the living room. Sowon smiled the moment she saw Yuju on teh ground, crawling after Angku's curious exploration outside her fence.

"Oh? Where's Yupup? Yuna? Yuna where are you?"

Sowon giggled as Yuju instantly sat up and pointed to herself.

"I'm right here?"

Pretending not to see Yuju, Sowon picked up Meonji and petted him.

"Are you Yupup? My little Yuna?"

Holding Meonji up to her ear, Sowon pretended to hear her son say something.

"Oh, your name is Meonji you say? Then, even though you're as cute as this, you're not my little Yuna. In you go."

She replaced him in his fenced area and looked back to the two adorable beings at her feet.

"Now, which is Yuna?"

Yuju pouted and pointed to herself again, patting her chest and repeating.

"I'm Yuna, Yuna is me. My name is YUNA!"

Sowon giggled and picked up Angku, SinB was dying with laughter on the couch. Looking over Angku, she hummed.

"Hm, you have white fur, like the white feathers of an angel! Yuna is an angel, you must be Yuna!"

Hugging Angku with a smile, Sowon held in her laughter as Yuju was now hugging her leg and whining.

"Aniyaaaa I'm Yuna! I'm the angel! Let down Angku already!"

"Mwo? Your name is Angku? Then where is Yuna?"

"I'M RIGHT HERE!"

Laughing at the loudest yell that Sowon had heard Yuju make all day, Sowon put Angku in SinB's lap and leaned down to pick up Yuju, kissing her cheeks.

"Haha, cutie~!"

"Hmph! You didn't recognize me!"

"What? Who said that? I was just teasing you!"

Squishing her cheek to Yuju's, she rubbed their cheeks together with a big smile.

"You're my only Yupup that's this cute and adorable. Did you rest well today?"

Yuju sighed and hung onto Sowon's neck comfortably.

"Yea, I guess so."

"Then rest more."

================

BECAUSE HOW CAN YOU RESIST BABIES AND PUPPIES AHHHHHHHHH XD