mum sowon

Baby Gfriend

don't mind me I'm just fluffing cuz Im sad....the mv and song just.....I can't listen to it for some reason.....if I do, I can't stop crying. It's beautiful, I love it! I even ordered all three versions of the album....but I can't listen to it with a smile TT^TT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon blinked when she opened her eyes. Something was very wrong. But what?

Getting up and out of her bed, she stumbled into the kitchen blearily. Getting a drink of water, she spotting the door to her room opening, but she didn't see Yerin walking out of the room. Instead a toddler Yerin was almost tripping over her oversized shirt, her arms hidden in her sleeves as they tried to hold the doorknob above her head.

"Y-yennie??"

"Unnie! Na eotteokhae!"

Sowon quickly saved her from tripping on her shirt by scooping her up in her arms.

"Aigoo."

Stepping back into the kitchen to get Yerin a drink of water she noticed the knob of the 97line kid's door turning again and again. Putting Yerin down in a seat with a cup of water, she stepped over to the door and watched as it turned several times more before hearing a thud and a groan.

"Kids?"

Turning the knob and pushing lightly, she found Yuju sitting on the floor rubbing her bum and Eunha pouting next to her. Only, they were also toddlers. Sowon sighed and picked them both up, one in each arm, Yuju's arms instantly going around her neck as Eunha whined and pulled at Yuju's arms.

"Why are you both like this? Here, drink some water, you can't hurt your throats."

Rolling up Yerin's sleeves for her, Sowon waited for the 98line to wake up, they had plans to go shopping together.

Turning to roll up Yuju's sleeves, she smiled as she watched Eunha cutely bang the table with her hands as she hummed along to a song.

"Unnie! I think you might want to go check in the maknaes' room."

"Should I?"

Sowon giggled as Yuju perked up with a chirp.

"You should!"

Stepping back towards their rooms, she could hear small sobs coming behind the door.

"Y-yewon ah, ulljimah, you're going to make me cryyyy ahhhhhhhhhh."

Quickly throwing open the door, she rushed over to the two babies who were holding each other while crying.

"Ulljimaahhhhhh waaaahhhhh."

SinB was crying while trying to wipe Yewon's tears with her hands, that were hidden in her sleeves, dabbing away with the fabric. Quickly hugging them both, Sowon kissed their heads to remind them that she was there for them.

"Babies, I'm here, don't cry. Shhhh."

Petting their hair softly, until they calmed down enough to just sniffle. Slipping an arm under each baby, she skillfully ferried them out to the kitchen to have a meeting. How could it be, that all of them were babies but Sowon?

"Oh? Eunbi unnie ish alsho baby?"

"Eunbi ya, you too?"

Playfully pinching each other to make sure that they weren't dreaming the same dream, the squeaked in pain as it was reality.

"Please stop pinching each other."

Sowon dragged a hand down her face as Yerin looked at her innocently, if only she didn't have Yuju's hand in , would she have been a better help.

"Unnie let my hand gwo!"

"rrrrr!"

"Ah! Let gwooooo!"

Yuju began to wave her arm around, flinging Yerin along with it.

"Yerin ah, just let go please."

Sowon tapped at Yerin's chin, the baby finally releasing Yuju's hand as Umji watched wide eyed silently.

Grabbing hold of Sowon's hair she gave a fair yank before apologizing.

"Omo! Sowwy unnie! I didn't mean to, it just looked like-"

Another yank that made Sowon yelp.

"Yewon ah please don't do this, please. I'm begging you."

"I-I'm trying not to unnie. I'm sowwy!"

Sowon sighed and tickled her sides in revenge.

"Who's tummy is getting tickled now! Hah!"

"Kyahahahaha unnie nyooo! HAhahahhaa!"

Yuju watched jealously at Yewon's joy.

"Unnie, nado."

She pulled on Sowon's sleeve continuously to catch her attention. "UnNIE! Me too! Me too!"

Sowon smiled and moved Yumji to the couch where she played with them, tickling their sides and snuggling their cheeks together. Eunha held SinB's hand and they toddled out of the kitchen and sat nearby Sowon's legs, she was kneeling so she was on the same level as the babies on the couch.

"What should we eat for breakfast? Cereal? Or rice?"

"Na! Rice!"

Sowon ruffled Yerin's hair quickly before leaving to wash the rice to put in the cooker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin tumbled around with Yuju as they rolled over and over again on the floor with the blankets Sowon had taken out. She had been airing them and they were fresh from the outside, still warm with the sunlight.

"Yah! Those are supposed to be cleaner! You're just rolling in it all over again. Jeez these kids."

They ignored Sowon's lighthearted huffing as they continued to roll around. Accidentally colliding heads a cry was heard and Sowon skidded around the corner to do a sliding drop to the ground and caress their heads.

"Omo you precious babies, be more careful."

"Gimme kiss unnie."

Sowon blushed, she never did it to them even when they were their original size.

Yerin pointed to her lips and Sowon shook her head.

"Aniya, not the lips."

Yerin pouted and Yuju grinned quickly stealing a kiss.

"Yah!"

"Wae Sowon unnie? We're children!"

Yerin grinned and in return gave Yuju a peck on the cheek.

"Now! Your turn Sojung unnie! Gimme kiss!"

Sighing, she kissed each of their cheeks, their foreheads and smoothed out their bangs.

"Is it time to rest yet?"

Luckily, Yuju yawned at that moment, further supporting Sowon's suggestion. Lifting them both into the unnielineroom, Sowon wrapped them into immobile burritos and told them to sleep with another kiss on the forehead.

Walking back into the living room, she smiled as she saw Eunha curled up in the corner of the couch. Tucking her in a blanket, she left the resident jjyanyangie to sleep. Searching around some, she discovered SinB coloring in her stress reeducing color book that she had gotten as a fan present.

"You're fine SinB yah? Do you need anything from unnie?"

"Ani. Go pay some attention to Yewon though. She's feeling lost."

"Lost?"

"Come on! Leave me be!"

Sowon messed up SinB's hair and escaped before the baby could screech at her.

"Yewon ah~ baby Ji? Where are you?"

She found her target in the alcove by the kitchen, hiding in the corner with her knees pulled up. Sitting quitely next to her, Sowon reached out one hand, sliding it along the seat until her fingertips just barely touched Yewon's toes, so as to not scare her.

"Yewonnie?"

Yewon peeked out of her fingers before covering them once more after checking who it was.

"Ddoddung unnie, why am I small dis tyme?"

"I'm not sure? Did you guys drink from the same bottle yesterday?"

"I might've. You think someone put it in there?"

"Yea, that's the only explanation, I didn't want to drink the water because it was warm, but you guys needed it anyways."

Yewon's head nodded ever so slightly.

"Unnie you should drink more water."

"I know honey."

Yewon lifted her face and reached her short arms out, a gesture to get picked up. Sowon immediately lifted her into her arms, Yewon's cheek resting comfortably on her shoulder.

"What is it baby?"

"Nothing, just wanna be held."

"Arrasso."

Sowon patted Yewon's back until she fell asleep.

====================

I hope I get over my crying soon, I want to enjoy their comeback with a smile ;u;

btw I've been streaming it on mute on two devices haha, have you? unite buddies! To first place we go!