clothes shopping pt 2

Baby Gfriend

Yerin held up animal onesies for adults, surprising Sowon as they returned from their shopping extrvaganza and food haul.

"Unnie! Look what I bought us!"

Sowon flipped through the six onesies, sighing as she already figured out which was hers.

"I don't suppose you got matching ones with the kids?"

Sowon had picked three of the children's ones, Eunha picked the other three and wouldn't show her, seeing that her three choices were there she could only assume Eunha had indeed picked the dinosaur, baby chick, and panda.

"Let's get changed, since you know, we arrived late and the beach is already closed."

"But its still ear-"

"Come on unnie! It's already-" Yerin checks her phone before continuing, holding up Sowon's giraffe onesie up to her leader. "6pm!"

Sighing, Sowon went to get dressed, wondering whether or not to put her original pajamas underneath or just wear the onesie with a sports bra and shorts. She went with the latter, it was a warm night.

Zipping it up to her chin, Sowon pouted as she looked herself in the mirror. Oh well, at least she got to see the kids matching, right?

"But I want to be the unicorn!"

"But I want to be the unicorn!"

This was going to be a nightmare wasn't it? Putting up her hood, Sowon stalked out of the bathroom to see who was causing a mess. Expecting it to be the children fighting over the costumes, Sowon raised an eyebrow as Eunha and SinB were instead, tugging on the one unicorn. Yut watched with amusement, her unicorn hood falling over her eyes as it fell over, she quickly pushed it back up to keep watching Eunha's pout and SinB's grit teeth.

"Kids, I'm the dictator today."

"Unnie!"

SinB scowled as Sowon pulled away the unicorn and handed it to Yuju, giving the dinosaur to SinB and the bunny to Eunha. They both pouted.

"You fight, you both don't get it. Now change."

Taking a seat on the couch on the living room, Sowon leaned back, her hands on her stomach, her eyes closed as she tried to relax. This was a vacation after all. Yut went over and sat on her thighs.

"Hm?"

"Sowon unnie is cool."

"Thank you?"

Yut giggled and gave Sowon her brightest grin, her hood falling over her eyes again as she moved, whining she pushed it back up. Sowon helped pull the hood back further, making sure it was less likely to block the baby's vision.

A loud chirp was heard and Sowon looked up, spotting a bright yellow Yerin flapping her arms and a baby Yen imitating her behind like a real baby chick following her mother.

Yerin's chirp was loud and hilarious while Yen's chirp was a soft confused chirp as if she had no idea what she was doing but still trying to imitate Yerin. Sowon's squeal startled Yut, who lost her balance and fell on the couch, squeaking a little in surprise.

"Omo!"

Sowon put her back upright and apologized. Eunha toddled behind mini dino Ddin, her hands holding the child's shoulders following behind like a train, SinB held Eunha's shoulders and mini bunny Eun held onto SinB's tail. Sowon clapped with joy as she finally spotted Eun, trailing behind SinB, she couldn't see where they were going, so she often stopped and waited for SinB to move forwards more before following.

Sojung tiptoed behind the couch, sitting there alone, holding her tail in her hands, the giraffe hood hanging low over her eyes. Hearing footsteps nearing her, she looked up and pulled her hood back a little to see better. Yuju smiled in her unicorn outfit and reached her arms out to Sojung, waiting for the child to go to her rather than forcefully pull her from her hiding spot. Sojung stared for a few more seconds, seeing that Yuju's smile didn't falter, she got up slowly and went to her, getting hugged warmly and carried to the front of the couch where Yuju sat across Sowon's legs, Sojung on her lap, a sojuso sandwich of a sorts.

=================

Its like, Sowon is sitting on the couch normally, Yuju sits across Sowon's lap as in her legs are across Sowon's lap, Sojung is sitting in Yuju's lap, being hugged warmly. Aye.