Sowon & cuddling

Baby Gfriend

Yerin:

"Unnie, time for bed."

"Mm."

"I'm turning off the lights."

"Just hurry back already."

Once Yerin had climbed into her bed, Sowon took her spot, between Yerin's arms, back pressed against her second in command's chest. Successfully tucked into the most secure arms if the dorm, Sowon slowly drifted off.

"Sweet dreams unnie."

"You too Yennie."

 

 

Eunha:

"Unnie, jjyanyanghae."

"Mm. Love you too Eunbi yah."

Winking as Eunha kissed her cheek, Sowon yawned. Eunha's bed had the fluffiest blanket.

Eunha liked to sleep on her stomach, which usually caused her hand to go over the edge of the bunk if she moved; so Sowon slept on the inside of the bed, against the wall.

So, if Eunha ever swung her hand, she'd never break her hand on the wall.

With Eunha, Sowon fell asleep the fastest when Eunha's left hand was placed on her stomach, a small pressure that kept Sowon grounded. Squishing Sowon's cute cheeks one last time, Eunha tucked into the blanket.

"Good night unnie."

"Good night."

 

 

Yuju:

"Yuna! Don't think of martial arts before bed! Unnie doesn't want to die tonight."

"Haha! You already know that I don't toss as much with you in my arms."

"What do you mean in your arms? I wake up everytime on top of you instead of next to you!"

"Haha! At least I'm a soft enough pillow."

Yuju gestured to herself before getting slapped by Sowon.

"Yah! Don't make jokes like that! You're a girl group member whose famous concept is innocence!"

"Sorry! Sorry!"

Sowon lay her head on Yuju's arm, she didn't use the pillow since she's heard that the pillow could disappear from the bed altogether during the night.

"Good night Sojung unnie."

Yuju kissed Sowon's forehead once before laying properly in bed.

"You too Yuna."

 

SinB:

SinB absolutely hated sleeping on her back, it was uncomfortable and she'd never be able to fall asleep. However, she had injured herself slightly during practice and was told to sleep on her back for the next two weeks.

Sowon woke up as SinB wiggled again.

"What's wrong Bi yah?"

"Sorry, I can't sleep like this."

"Try propping up a knee."

SinB propped her knees, bringing her spine straight to lay flush against the mattress.

"I'll admit unnie, that this feels better but I still can't fall asleep."

"Do you need a lullaby? I can't sing. Or a goodnight kiss?"

"Unnie you can sing, but I think you'd wake the others if you sang now."

"Mm."

Sowon yawned before climbing atop SinB, laying her head on her chest. Even as a child, Sowon's weight compared to her height was way below average, it was like paper. With Sowon's weight on her and Sowon's arms around her waist, the pressure to her front nearly reciprocated sleeping on her front.

"Hug me."

SinB reluctantly put her arms around the tiny leader.

"If only my shoulders were normal."

"It's okay Bi, you'll get better."

Sowon pulled one of SinB's arms all the way across herself and pushed the other off, reciprocating a one armed hug.

"Better?"

SinB knew that Sowon was trying to create the illusion of the lopsided feeling of sleeping on one's side but it kind of wasn't working as well as she wanted it to.

"I guess."

"I told you to prop one leg, put down one."

"Alright, alright."

"Sleep will come soon, be patient Bi."

"Okay."

Sowon kissed SinB's chin.

"Sweet dreams Bi."

"Good night unnie."

 

 

Umji:

Sowon didn't usually bite Umji, the order of occurancy went from Yuju to SinB, to Yerin then Eunha and her.

Rarely does her leader chomp on her arms. Well, except for now.

"Unnie?"

No response, Sowon remained deep in slumber, biting Umji's palm , little teeth hooked onto Umji's little finger knuckle. She wasn't biting hard or anything, but with her teeth hooked on that last knuckle, Umji couldn't pull away.

"Unnie?"

"Mm?"

"You're biting my hand."

Sowon opened her little jaw for Umji to pull away.

"Sorry Yewon ah."

"It's okay unnie, go back to sleep. We still have three hours.

"You too Yewon ah."

Umji grinned when Sowon bit the collar of her shirt. Geez, her unnies and their biting.