Chaos TV

Baby Gfriend

Yut held up Sowon's phone, she had been trying to unlock it, but somehow opened the camera. Intrigued, she walked around, looking at the world through the screen. She even waved her hand in front of the camera a few times to understand how it worked.

Going up to a mirror, her discoveries made her smile.

"That's me! And that's me in this screen!"

Running back out to the living room, she showed Umji but she was no longer on the screen.

"Oh?"

Turning the phone around and holding the screen facing Umji, Yut grinned.

"See me?"

"Of course! Here, want to see yourself?"

Yut watched as Umji tapped the little camera on the screen, it flipped and she was now looking at her reflection.

"Woah!"

"You didn't even know that? Paboya."

Umji tsked Ddin and patted her bottom in a condescending tone.

"Tsk! Don't call your unnie a pabo."

"Sowie."

Ddin stared as Yut played with the camera, waving it this way and that. If she could just take that phone, she could play games. But Umji would get mad.

"Yut unnie, should we film a show?"

"Film? Show?"

Ddin hurried over and swiped the camera to video, then tapping the red button, she watched as Yut stared.

"Say something."

"Something."

Ddin bit back her frustration, before she could say anything though, hands lifted her off the ground.

"Hey! Let me down!"

Yuju just chuckled and set Ddin on her shoulders, walking around the livingroom.

"What are you doing pouting angrily at little Yut?"

"That unnie doesn't know how to make a video, she's probably never seen a camera before."

Yuju hummed and moved to cradle Ddin in front of her.

"Well, think about it, all this time, have you seen her playing on the phone?"

"I...I guess not."

"And have you ever played on a phone before coming here?"

"I didn't."

"Then it makes sense right? It's a whole new world."

"I guess so."

Ddin's small hand was gripping the collar of Yuju's shirt, but the older didn't mind. Realizing that they were headed for the kitchen, Ddin reached up to pat Yuju's cheek to get her attention.

"Hm?"

"What are we getting from the kitchen?"

"What do you think about ice cream?"

"Really?"

"Really."

"Will Sowon unnie get mad?"

Yuju stopped in front of the kitchen doors.

"Should I not take you to the freezer then?"

"I...Sowon unnie...."

"Do you want to go ask permission first?"

Ddin's nod was so innocent, that Yuju had to hold back from squealing too loudly. Holding in her dolphin noises, she just rubbed cheeks with the baby in her arms.

"Arrasso, let's go find Sowon unnie, why don't you call for her, I'm sure she can hear you if you yell. She always does."

"How can she hear if she went outside? Silly unnie."

But still, Ddin did as Yuju said and hollered Sowon's name loud and clear.

"Wae?"

Sowon walked out of the laundry room, drying her hands on her pants a little.

"Yuju unnie wants to get ice cream."

"Huh?"

Sowon looked amusedly at Yuju before looking back at Ddin.

"Okay, Yuju can have an ice cream, but only Yuju."

"But-"

"I'll be in the laundry room."

"Nooooo! Wait! I want ice cream too!"

Sowon chuckled and walked back out, ruffling Ddin's hair softly.

"Go get everyone a bit of ice cream okay? But no seconds, otherwise you won't get any after dinner."

"Promise!"

Giving Ddin's head one last kiss, Sowon went back inside the laudry room as Yuju ushered the other kids who had gathered at the mention of ice cream away from blocking Sowon.

Sat in the kitchen and holding the ice cream scoop, Yuju counted the kids, the bowls, then wondered if the other members wanted some too.

"Eunha! Yerin unnie! SinB, Umji! Do you want ice cream?"

 A few yesses and just one no returned. Yuju peeked into the living room to see who said no.

"I have a tummy ache."

Yuju sighed and slapped Yerin's stomach lightly.

"Who told you to eat all the leftover food from the kids?"

"No one."

Yerin pouted and pointed to her cheek.

"What?"

"Kiss my oo away."

"But your stomach is hurting not your-"

"Haejwo!"

Sighing good naturedly Yuju leaned over and kissed Yerin's cheek before going back to scooping ice cream. When she passed the children though, they repeated what Yerin said while giggling.

"Haejwo!"

And so they each took turns getting a kiss on the cheek from Yuju.

"This is a great movie."

They all looked at Yut who was still holding Sowon's phone up. SinB went and checked.

"She's really recording it."

====================

Chaos tv! a show by the kids! no im joking that would take me too much effort :P fluff is better and easier