Adventures of Eunbiline 2

Baby Gfriend

"Eun HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UNNIE!"

"Wae?"

The older(?) Eunbi looked at the younger.

"Letsh go play somethin."

Eunha followed SinB around the dorm. They entered the unnieline room to find Sowon asleep with her arm hanging off the side of her bed. They giggled quietly before hefting Sowon's arm back on the bed. After that though, they went over to Yerin's side of the room.

Opening Yerin's smaller closet, they grinned to each other at the numerous jibangies inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kids? Sowon unnie? I'm back~!"

Yerin took off her shoes, Sowon was supposed to be home with the Eunbis. Were they all napping?

She wandered into her room and her bag dropped from her hands. The door to her closet was open and the shelves inside were empty. Quickly walking over to the closet, she made sure not to wake Sowon as she checked carefully through the whole closet.

Silently she hissed.

"Eunbiss......"

She quickly went to go find the troublesome duo. Running into the maknae's room, she knocked politely before opening it really quickly.

"WAH!"

SinB on reflex hid the jibang in her hands behind her small body.

"Eunha, SinB. Why did you touch my jibangies?"

Yerin was smiling but not really. Her eyebrows gave away that she was not happy at all.

"Uhhhhhh DdinB did it."

"WHAT noooo Eunha unnie did it tooooo!"

Yerin grabbed SinB adn held her over her shoulder like a sack of potates, swinging her around.

"Tell me why SinB! I know that Eunha wouldn't do this on her own!"

SinB squealed as she was swinging back and forth.

"I-I jusht wanted to play! I was bored..."

Yerin finally stopped flinging SinB around, putting her on Umji's bed to reprimand her next.

"Hhh, you know that unnie likes to keep her jibangies in order in the closet right?"

SinB nodded, Eunha nodding along besides Yerin.

"And when you took them out, you couldn't possibly remember how to put it back the exact way can you?"

SinB shook her head as Eunha ran out of the room. Yerin quickly grabbed her by the back of her pink shirt.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"I was going to get Sowon unnie's phone. I have a picture."

Yerin was confused, a picture?

"You said that we wouldn't be able to put them back in the same way! But no! I am the smart Eunbi! I took a picture!"

SinB grumbled about Eunha calling herself the smarter one.

Yerin let go of Eunha's shirt, letting the little cutie run into her room.

When Eunha returned she stopped short in the doorway and Yerin looked at her wondering why.

"Ah, I don't know Sowon unnie's password, one moment."

Yerin followed Eunha, curious to how she was going to unlock Sowon's phone.

Eunha crawled up onto Sowon's bed, and wiggled her way under Sowon's blanket to find her right thumb. Unfortunately for Eunha, Sowon decided that in all her years of sleeping like a rock, that this was the moment to move in her sleep.

Wrapping an arm around Eunha, she tucked her under her chin, trapping Eunha in her hug.

"Uh oh."

Yerin giggled and SinB just pulled out her phone. Dazedly flashing some pics, she put it down, still amazed that Sowon was able to catch Eunha in her sleep.

Eunha twisted around and grabbed Sowon's thumb and unlocked the phone quickly. Opening the photo she took, she handed it to Yerin.

"Now, if you don't mind me, I'm gonna take another nap."

Yerin grinned.

"Another one? How many did you take today?"

"Like three, don't judge."

Yerin laughed and exited the room to let them sleep, she could redo her jibangies when Sowon woke up later. Scrolling through Sowon's photobook since it was open, she had a slight feeling she was intruding but then when she pressed the home button to go find Sowon's other photo app, she saw the home screen was her.

A baby Yerin who was grinning at Sowon.

When did Sowon take that picture? Sowon was playing with her when she was feeling down as a baby. Yerinw as giggling on top of Sowon's stomach when this musst have happened, Sowon said she had a text she needed to answer, but she took a picture instead.

"Sowon unnie is really a lolicon."

Yerin turned to look at SinB.

"No she isn't. She just loves children."

"That's being a lolicon."

"No it isn't."

"She's a lolicon, just akshept it."

Yerin grumbled and grabbed SinB up again.

"WAIT NO! NOT AGAIN! I DON'T LIKE ITTTTTT!"

Yerin grinned evilly, running around the apartment with SinB held above her head. When Yuju walked in the apartment, she was nearly knocked over by SinB's legs flying by.

"Omo!"

"YUJUUUUUUUU UNNNIEEEEEE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Haha, what did you do this time Hwang Eunbi?"