Comment request: Baby SinB

Baby Gfriend

For: Sinbmylove, almeraserry, lbookisha, Taehyungk7, and Javie1998

====================

"YAH! How could you be testing your experiments on me!!"

Eunha tackled SinB into the couch holding a small pill between her fingers. SinB flailed and tried to escape Eunha's hold, slipping away before Eunha had grabbed her face.

Running to hide behind Umji, she used her same aged friend as a shield. Eunha lunged for one side, making SinB dash away from the other side.

"SinB yah, your prank maybe has gone too far this time."

"Yea, I mean even for me it was an accident."

Sowon sighed from her spot beside the couch, she had fallen off earlier when Eunha had tackled SinB into the couch.

"Why do you guys still have the pills anyways?"

Yerin kept quiet and turned to braid Umji's hair pretending to be busy. Curling on her side, Sowon groaned and tucked herself against the couch, hiding from what looked like a warzone.

"Stop right there HWANG EUNBI!"

Eunha crashed into SinB at full force, knocking the both of them to the floor. In the struggle, SinB held Eunha's arm away from her face as strong as she could, since her Eunbi unnie was trying to force her to eat the pill.

"OPEN UP!"

SinB struggled against Eunha's hands and grit her teeth, accidentally knocking the wind out of SinB, Eunha found her opening. Dropping the pill into SinB's gasping mouth, Eunha relented a bit.

SInB coughed as it went down.

"Geez."

Eunha laughed and got off SinB, finding the curled up Sowon, she lay on top her leader.

"Did you make her eat it?"

"Yep."

Sowon sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB blinked, looking at her hands, she sighed. After knocking out after a while after swallowing the pill, she had indeed shrunk.

"Aish."

She covered . That didn't sound like her, where was her cool and deeper voice that she spoke with, what was this high pitch that was even higher than her singing voice.

"Heol."

Sowon opened the door to SinB's room, ruffling her own hair.

"Ah, I see you've finally shrunk."

SinB hid further in her blanket.

"Ddinbi yah where are you?"

Sowon sighed as SinB refused to come out of the blanket.

"Why did you give Eunha the pill then, you know how bad it feels."

"Sana unnie told me to give it. To take pictures she said."

Sowon ran a hand through her hair.

"And you didn't think she'd take revenge? Come on Ddin, you know better."

SinB pouted and peeked out to stare at Sowon.

Letting out a whine, she tucked back under her blanket.

Sowon patted her back lightly, pulling SinB from the blanket, she hugged the small Eunbi to her chest. She sat on Umji's bed holding SinB.

Snuggling into Sowon's warm embrace, SinB remained silent.

"You know, for a kid who wants me to talk to her often, you don't say much usually anyways."

"Mm."

"I don't hate it, I don't hate you. Thanks for being independant Bi."

Sowon kissed the top of SinB's head.

"Do you want to eat some snacks?"

SinB nodded, hooking her arms around Sowon's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say ahh."

"...."

SinB was sat on Sowon's lap, tucked against Sowon, and Yerin was trying to feed her chips but in the most annoying way.

"I will not say ahh."

Yerin pouted and popped the chip into .

"Hmph, then you won't have any."

SinB glared at Yerin, her little eyebrows crinkling.

"Aw come on, don't do that."

Sowon smoothed SinB's forehead with a finger.

"You'll get wrinkles."

Holding a cracker to SinB, she let the baby grab it herself. SinB nibbled on it slowly, her small teeth gnawing on the cracker as best as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB had fallen asleep chewing on the cracker, Sowon pulled the snack out and wiped SinB's face gently. Pulling her to lean against herself more comfortably, Sowon moved to the couch..

"Sleep well."

She kissed SinB's head quickly before yawning and taking her own nap.