Yuna yah!

Baby Gfriend

SinB watched from the couch, Yuju was crawling around the living room, rolling a ball given from fans at fanmeets. The second maknae was watching carefully, you never can be too careful.

Hearing her phone ring, she got off the couch, walking to the kitchen where she left her phone on the counter after making lunch.

"Hello?"

A small crashing sound was heard in the living room, and SinB hurriedly rushed in. Upon spotting the baby, SinB ended the call.

"I-uh I'll call you back later sorry."

Picking up Yuju, she quickly skidded to the bathroom, placing the baby in the sink.

"Sit still."

Rushing to the living room, she ran a hand through her hair, grumbling she let a short burst of frustration escape her lips before wiping the angry look off her face.

Reentering the bathroom, she checked Yuju's hands, wincing as she saw the glass shards, she turned to get the first aid kit from the cabinets.

"Unnie, you should be more careful."

Not hearing a response, she looked up from the kit to check on Yuju.

"Unnie?"

Yuju was sat there, frozen and not moving, she was biting her lower lip, trembling a little with tears dripping from the corner of her eyes. She was trying to hold in the pain.

Seeing Yuju turn to look at her, she quickly pulled out the tweezers and gauze, getting to work on Yuju's small hands. There just a few pieces stuck still, removing them quickly to get the pain over with fastest, she cleaned the cuts and wrapped them excessively in gauze.

"Now, you're not allowed to use your hands at all. No crawling, no playing, no hands."

When she was finally satisfied with her wrapping skills, Yuju had two round balls of gauze for hands, her tears slowly going away as the healing ointment took effect, numbing her pain.

Putting away the kit, SinB carefully lifted Yuju, checking for any more injuries before moving back to the living room, setting the baby on the couch.

Grabbing their dustpan, she cleared the mess of glass on the floor quickly before sitting down next to Yuju, slightly tired.

"Unnie, you haven't made a single noise since it happened. Are you okay?"

Yuju just shifted a little, tucking into SinB's side shyly.

"M-mian."

"What do you mean? I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you. It was an accident."

Yuju just hid her face in SinB's side, her hands tucked against her stomach. She felt guilty, and sorry.

"Unnie? If you're okay, then that's all that matters. If you start hurting anywhere, just let me know. I'll never forgive you if you keep it a secret."

Yuju finally smiled, her tears dried on her cheeks as she giggled a little.

"Thanks SinB."

Pressing her cheek to SinB's arm, she looked lovingly up at her caretaker, SinB coughed before looking away from those eyes filled with adoration and hope.

"W-why are you looking at me that way?"

"Because today you were my hero!"

Yuju giggled as SinB flushed pink a bit.

"G-geez just be careful."

"thanks SinB yah! Love you lots!"

"L-love you too unnie."