fries and ice cream

Baby Gfriend

Yuju carefully balanced the tray of ice cream on her lap as Sowon drove the way home, having stopped at their nearby fast food restaurant for a snack, the Soju line had decided it was time for a fries and ice cream party. And a fish sandwich for Yerin and a box of chicken nuggets for SinB. And maybe a smoothie for Umji.

Waiting for Sowon to get off the car to help her open her door, Yuju hummed to herself. Would the children like it? Well, even if they didn't like it, they could still eat them separately she supposed. SinB was surprisingly a very big fan of sticking fries in her ice cream and Yerin not so much, something about the potato being soggy made her sick.

"Sowon unnie, why did we buy thirteen ice creams? We're only twelve."

"Because I'm going to have seconds."

"Eh? No fair."

Sowon just laughed as she retrieved the large paper bag filled with the boxes of fries.

"We can share if you want to Yuna. I really only bought it just in case something happens. And if nothing happens, then it'll just be put to use in my stomach, yeah?"

Yuju giggled as Sowon poked her side, still careful of the tray of ice cream.

"I wonder how they'll react, you did buy ten large fries."

"Do you think I might have too many fries? I think I might've miscalculated their size."

"Are you going to spank Eunha if she eats more than she's allowed to?"

"Only when the children are not present."

Yuju grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha lay on the floor on a blanket that the children had spread with the help of Yerin. The second in command said she wanted to try something and ensured Eunha that it would feel nice.

"Eunha unnie!"

Eunha coughed as someone fell ontop of her, possibly from a jump, from the couch next to her, all she knew was that her breath had been knocked out.

"Ouh wh-what is it Ddin?"

She coughed a few more times to clear . Ddin was laying sprawled across her upper back, she couldn't tell if it were a leg or an arm that knocked into the back of her head.

"Yerin unnie said that this would help you."

"What?"

Ddin stood up and stepped onto Eunha's back, making her choke slightly and pat the floor several times.

"Aniya! Don't do that!"

Ddin stepped off and peered at Eunha's face.

"It didn't feel good? Did I not do it hard enough?"

Eunha's eyes widened as Ddin moving into a crouching position looking as if to spring. Quickly rolling away, Eunha jumped up on her feet.

"No! Nononono, sweetie, my back is fine, don't step on it please."

"But Yerin unnie said-"

"Nope. Not what Yerin said."

"But she-"

"Nope. Yerin unnie doesn't know what she's saying half the time.

Eunha froze as she followed Ddin's gaze behind her.

"Oh hey Yerin unnie, who do you have there?"

"Oh nothing, just a little girl to step on your hurting BACK."

"Hi OONA unnie."

"UNNIE! PLEASE! Noooooooooo! NOT YEN!"

Eunha whined as Yerin pushed her to the ground, sitting on her lower back. She only stopped whining when hands actually did massage her back properly.

"Yerin unnie?"

"Just hush."

"I'm sorry."

"And I'm sorry as well. I didn't expect Ddin to literally jump on you."

Eunha chuckled, flinching when Yerin's hands dug into a painful spot, but relaxing as her muscles were released from their pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB quietly walked around her room, since the children didn't exactly have assigned sleeping arrangements, she and Umji had pushed their beds together for a larger space for them to hopefully, not roll off of. She gently fixed Jiah's blanket, tucking it closer to her chin. Finding a miscellaneous tiny foot, SinB smiled, lifting the blanket just far enough to identify who had snuck into the napping room when she wasn't looking. Supposedly, Sojung and Jiah were the only ones sleeping, but they were still out cold and Sojung's legs weren't that long to reach the other side of the blanket.

Spotting the unicorn pajama pants, SinB chuckled quietly as she carefully tucked Yut's foot back into the blanket. Finding an odd lump in the folded comforter at the end of her bed, SinB curiously checked it, only to find Eun curled up in one of the folds. Snapping a picture and sending it to Yewon who had been out on a jog, she hurried her best friend to get back faster to see this peaceful room.

She didn't show it often, she doesn't like to be soft often either, but when it comes to children, when it comes to cute things, you go to SinB.

=============

ahem