visiting Umji's home

Baby Gfriend

"Auntie! We're here!"

Sowon was holding a baby Umji in her arms, as a whole group, there were supposed to visit Umji's home. Unfortunately, Umji was still a baby and they couldn't cancel, it'd break her mom's heart. So instead, they went with a cover story.

Yerin, Yuju and SinB went on schedules and Sowon and Eunha would take Umji to visit her parents. Umji's identity for the day was baby Kim Wonha, a cousin of Sowon's friend that she was taking care of for one day.

"Omo! Hello girls!"

They hugged Umji's mom warmly.

"We're sorry that it's jsut us two. Yewonnie has a photo shoot today last minute."

"It's alright, as long as she comes home to visit soon."

"We'll make sure of it, which is why we came in her place. This baby is my friend's cousin that I'm taking care of today. Wonha yah say hello~"

Umji grumbled but still said hello in her cute little voice. She had planned on hiding in their dorm but then Sowon forced her to come along saying it was fine.

"Omo, you cutie! Such good manners! You look just like our Yewonnie when she was young!"

"Right? They're both so cute."

Yewon blushed and hid her face in Sowon's chest, waiting for the embarassment to fade.

They walked inside and sat on the couch, talking about how Yewon has been, their schedules, how happy they are.

"Ah, I'll go grab some tea for you girls! How could I forget!"

Once Yewon's mom left the room, Sowon pulled Yewon to look in her eyes.

"You okay maknaengie?"

"Mm."

Yewon's mother returned with the tea. Something caught her eye and she went over to a shelf. Yewon watched with wide eyes. No. Not that shelf. Please mom, no.

"Haha, I was reminded of Yewonnie so much that these caught my eye. Do you guys want to see our vcr collection of baby Yewonnie?"

"Of course!"

Eunha cheered, holding Umji's hand excitedly. She bit Eunha's finger in annoyance, gosh darn the embarassment.

They watched a few hours worth of Yewon's early life. They saw from when Umji took her first steps to where she drew makeup on her sleeping father's face.

"Yewon ah, does daddy look pretty?"

"Pwetty, yesh."

Yewon groaned and tried to sleep through it. It didn't help that Sowon was hugging her so warmly, the love she felt from her making her really warm inside. Sowon smiled and kissed Umji's small head.

"Wonha yah, are you sleepy?"

"Mm, I wanna sleep."

"Aw, poor baby."

Yewon's mom turned the tv off so she could sleep. Only making Yewon's heartbeat louder in her own ears.

She clutched at Sowon's clothes as she listened to Eunha and her mom discuss about her. They were whispering some more about what's going on in their lives. Sowon dutifully patting her back gently.

"We love you yewonnie."

She quickly kissed Sowon's cheek making her giggled before yawning. A nap was still in store for this baby.