take care of me!

Baby Gfriend

Sowon was watching a drama, taking notes for her university coursework. How they acted, how the emotions came through, what she thought could be better. SinB toddled about the living room aimlessly, her arms swinging every which way.

"Unniiiiiiiie."

"Wae?"

Sowon replied without looking away from the tv screen. SinB pouted and climbed onto the couch, tucking into Sowon's side, the older automatically tucking an arm around the baby.

"Give me attention."

It was in such a small voice that Sowon stopped for a second, putting down her pencil and grabbing the tv remote, she paused the drama before putting away her stuff, making sure that she marked the time stamp she stopped it at, all the while holding SinB with an arm.

"Eunbi yah, what kind of attention?"

SinB just climbed into Sowon's lap, hugging her as far as her short arms could reach, just squishing her cheek into Sowon's chest.

"Anajwo."

Smiling softly, Sowon leaned back into the couch, her arms wrapping around the baby, her hands rubbing her back softly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really."

"Were you jealous or something?"

"A-ani."

Sowon grinned a little, kissing SinB's head softly, she just sighed enjoying the warmth radiating off of Eunbi.

"Unnie! Me too."

Umji bounded around the corner, bear hugging Sowon.

"Arrasso."

SinB grumbled a little but let her same aged friend cling to Sowon, albeit scooting in between them.

"Mwoya Hwang Eunbi, let me have my share of Sowon unnie."

SinB just whined and faked a bite at Umji's hands.

"Sheesh, fine. Because you're small I'll let you have her for now."

Umji just ruffled SinB's hair, giggling at her distress before running away again.

"Why'd you scare Yewonnie away?"

"Can't you just pay attention to me?"

Sowon looked at SinB who lifted her head to look into Sowon's eyes.

"I'm a maknae too."

Sowon just smiled and tucked SinB back into her arms, kissing her cheeks.

"I know, you're also my little baby. Just, sometimes, you don't like it when I show affection."

"I-It's not that I d-don't like it...."

"Then what is it?"

"Aish just hold me for a while okay?"

Sowon grinned, leaning her cheek atop SinB's head, rocking back and forth.

Eunha's sharp voice cut through the air, cutting the silence instantly.

"Omo! My little pup Omujiiii come here and let me love you!"

"Aiyaaaaaah!"

SinB watched as Sowon smiled at Umij's whines, tucking back under Sowon's chin, she sighed.

"What's with that sigh?"

SinB was a little shocked that Sowon noticed, she wasn't that loud of a sigher.

"Wae? Don't like me noticing your every action?"

SinB just grumbled incoherently, snuggling into Sowon further.

"Cutie."

Feeling Sowon's hand squishing her cheek, she resisted the urge to bite her finger, instead letting Sowon do what she wanted. No that she like it or anything, no definitely not because she liked it, nope.

"Do you want to sleep?"

"Ani."

"Are we just going to sit here in soft silence then Eunbi?"

"Mm, don't do anything."

"Arrasso."