Eun! Wake up!

Baby Gfriend

Arriving finally at their destination, everyone was tired. Sowon stumbled up to the reception area alone, Yerin was being crushed by three of the children, unable to move them from their precious sleep.

"Ah yes, we're late bu the beach house-"

"Yes, this is your key, enjoy your stay."

Sowon couldn't help but notice the worker's blush, she gave him a small smirk.

"See ya."

Hurrying back to the car, she drove around to their designated parking spot, closer to their beach house. Unloading as much as they could without jostling the sleeping angels, Sowon then started to carefully carry the babies in, one by one with the help of Yuju.

"Just make sure to support their necks."

"Got it unnie."

It wasn't like they were still literal babies, they seemed to be between four and seven, but Sowon liked to be careful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eun~ you need to wake up."

Yuju rubbed the child's stomach softly, trying to wake her up. Eun had been sleeping since their stop at the rest spot for lunch, they now needed to go shopping for any supplies they needed, as well as clothes for the children.

"Eun!"

Running footsteps could be heard and Yuju turned to see Yut running full speed at them, from the living room to the bedroom. Crashing into the side of the bed and landing half her body on top, Yut was still for a second, her face in the bed. Yuju got worried she might have hurt herself.

"Um, Yut?"

"Pwah!"

Yut popped up, a bright smile on her face despite it being a little pink from impact. She continued on her mission, crawling up the rest of the way to reach Eun. Sitting next to the sleeping child, she reached one hand, poking Eun's cheek. After poking it for a while, she then pinched it, pulling outwards like mochi.

"Eunnnnnnnnnnnn! WAKE UP!"

"Ah!"

Eun's cheek was released and the child popped up, pouting and rubbing her sore cheek. Glaring at Yut, Eun threw a light punch to Yut's thighs.

"I was sleeping."

"Yea you were, com eon, let's go shopping."

Yuju smiled, watching their interaction.

"Yuju unnie can you carry me?"

"Eh?"

Yut looked at the pleading Eun before grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door.

"No, if Yuju unnie carries Eun, then Eunnie will fall asleep again. Let's go."

"But I want to sleeeeeep! Why won't you let me sleep? So cruel Yuttttt!"

"I'm not cruel, you are."

"What??"

"You should walk on your two feet that you were born with."

Eun pouted, but she still held hands with Yut, following closely behind. Yuju just chuckled and went after them, getting ready for their shopping extravaganza. She needed an extra layer of protection from Sowon's glare when she stopped her leader from buying too many baby clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ddin?"

"Yea?"

"Could you let go of my leg please?"

Umji was stuck in place, mid step, as Ddin clung to her leg like a koala.

"I don't wanna. Jus gonna hug you."

"I could hug you up here?"

Umji held out her arms for Ddin to go to her, but the child resisted. She was muttering to herself so Umji squatted lower to listen.

"Must resist, the warmth will sap away my energy, resist!"

"Resist what?"

Her arms encircled the child's waist, detaching her from her leg. Promptly lifting Ddin up to her shoulder, Ddin's arms automatically found it's rightful place around Umji's neck.

"I couldn't resist."

"Why would you resist? It's a free ride."

"Because Sojung unnie once told me to resist temptation is the path to true happiness."

Umji chuckled, that wasn't necessary until they got older.