unnieline as parents pt 2

Baby Gfriend

Sowon was working on her college projects and needed peace and quiet, resulting in the current mess. Their leader was locked inside her room, headphones on and ignoring the outside world as she typed away at her laptop.

Yerin, was outside, trying to deal with four babies trying to break in to Sowon's safe space.

"Yah! Put down that paperclip! You're not picking the lock with that! Do you even have the strength to straighten that out?"

Yuju pouted but put down the paperclip that she had been desperately twisting to turn into a lockpick. Turning to Umji, she apologized, to Yerin's astonishment.

"Sowie Yewon ah, I couldn't untwist it fast enough."

Of course this was the plan of their intellectual of a maknae. Spotting quick movement in the corner of her eye, Yerin's arm shot out to stop the Eunbi duo from running into the door with their training dumbbells as a battering ram.

"Iyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

"STOP RIGHT THERE! THAT'S DANGEROUS!"

Yerin bit back her voice as much as she could to not disturb Sowon's progess. As she put the dumbbells back into their proper place after spanking the 2Eunbi's bottoms lightly, she turned around, a little unnerved that it had gone silent.

"Um babies?"

"Shhhhh."

Looking back at Sowon's door, she didn't see any of them trying to break in, instead, she found SinB trying to climb out of their veranda, trying to open Sowon's window from the outside.

"YAH! THAT'S SUPER DANGEROUS!"

Grabbing SinB off the ledge, she quickly pushed the rest of them back inside the apartment, locking the veranda door and shoving a door under it's handle that the babies couldn't push.

Once Yerin had gotten all of them to sit down around her, she took a breath to calm down.

"Calm Yennie, they're babies, and aren't thinking as properly as they should."

Breathing out softly, she opened her eyes to suddenly be met face to face with Eunha's big eyes.

"Omona!"

Eunha giggled and stepped back, falling back on her to sit as Yerin had ordered.

"I miss umma."

"Me too."

"I want Sowon unnie's hug."

"I want to fly."

Yerin had nodded sincerely at each expressed desire, but SinB's took her off guard.

"What? Why fly? Fly where?"

"You know, when Sowon unnie holds me up above her head so I can be superman!"

Yerin patted SinB's hair softly, acknowledging her want.

"It doesn't work if I do it?"

"It has to be Sowon unnie."

"Arrasso."

Seeing Yerin's tired expression, Yuju crawled over and sat in Yerin's lap, kissing her cheek.

"Cheer up unnie, Sowon unnie will be done soon."

"Hah, shouldn't I be telling you needy children that? You all want her right now."

"Hey! I love you just as much Yennie unnie!"

Eunha pressed a sloppy and wet kiss to Yerin's cheek, effectively making their second in command smile but grimace at the same time, wiping her cheek with a sleeve.

"Am I allowed to unscrew the door?"

"SINB!"

The baby jumped a bit before pouting.

"I'm having a soft moment and you just want to unscrew Sowon unnie's door?!"

"Mian....."

"What are you apologizing for baby?"

Yerin looked up once she heard that voice. Sowon picked up SinB, kissing her cheek and ruffling her hair.

"Did you just say you wanted to unscrew the hinges off of my door?"

"M-maybe."

"Did you really miss me that much? It was only four hours."

"M-maybe."

"Maybe?"

SinB whispered to Sowon quietly.

"Yes."

Chuckling, Sowon kissed SinB's head one more time before squatting down to sit with Yerin, pushing Yerin to lean her head on Sowon's shoulder.

"You did great, thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Really, I appreciate it, now I have finished my projects in the nick of time, and gotten a little bit more free time to take care of them with you."

Yerin could only manage a small smile as Eunha babbled something incoherent, Yuju imitated her before begining her alien talk with Umji.

"I don't mind it unnie, as long as you get what you need to get done, done."

"Thanks Yerin ah."

Sowon side hugged Yerin warmly, before Eunha came barreling through, taking a seat in between them.

"Now kiss!"

"What?!"

Yerin burst out laughing at Eunha who just looked confusedly at Sowon's panic.

"Yah, why would I kiss Yerin??"

"Because you're mom and dad? Moms and dads kiss."

"Wait who's the dad?"

Eunha thought for a second really seriously, her hand on her chin, before answering.

"It doesn't matter! Just KISS!"