Hot spring escapade feat. Eunbiline

Baby Gfriend

"SOWONIE UNNIE!!!"

Sowon took a quick peek in the back in her rearview mirror.

"What is it Eunbis?"

"Yuju unnie/Yuna is asleep with wide open!"

Sowon chuckled before responding.

"Then why don't you kindly help her close it?"

"OKAY!"

Umji sighed as the two children pushed at her arms to go close Yuju's mouth as her arms were the ones long enough to reach Yuju. Yerin smiled from her seat next to Sowon. They had managed to get a day off and borrow the van for a one day trip to the hot springs. Unfortunately, the Eunbiline duo had caught another cold and Sana had come by the day before. One could only guess what happened for the current situation.

Sowon had told Nayeon off several times that it wasn't okay to keep doing that to her kids' bodies so Nayeon had stopped, but the other members of twice apparently didn't. When Sowon next saw Sana, that Japanese cutie was going to get a scolding.

"Unnie, drink some water."

Sowon took a glance and shook her head.

"Unnie, you've been driving for the past hour, you need some liquid in you."

"You know how I don't like lukewarm water."

"Please? For the kids?"

"For the kids?"

Yerin began to act, pouting slightly which Sowon caught in the corner of her eye.

"I can't believe you would do this."

"What? Do what?"

"You're setting such a bad example for our children!"

"Our children?!"

"Honey! How could you forget your four beautiful daughter?! You have to be a good role model for them!"

Sowon sighed, she didn't have the patience to deal with Yerin while she was driving, she wasn't good at multitasking. Instead of risking a car accident, she grabbed the bottle of water and drank half of it before giving it back to Yerin who dramatically praised her.

"Just let me drive in peace. Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the hotel resort for hot springs, they settled their payments and entered their room, Sowon carried the sleeping SinB carefully as Yuju carried Eunha.

"Unnie aren't these rooms like the kind that has a private hot spring thing in it?"

"Yes."

"What?! That's expensive!"

"Yep. Be thankful."

The girls quickly kissed Sowon's cheek, making the leader squeal. Leaving Eunbiline to sleep, the girls went to shower and try out the hot spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB blinked as she woke up, seeing an unfamiliar ceiling, she sat up. Rubbing a hand on ehr cheek, she realized that she must have drooled, her hand coming away wet.

"Aw, gross. Stupid baby body."

Struggling to stand up, she tripped over Eunha who woke up with a cry.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

SinB who had smacked her forehead on the floor also began crying.

Sowon quickly jumped out of the hot water, her towel sliding jsut a bit before Yeirn grabbed it.

"Unnie! Be decent!"

"But they! Ah whatever!"

Sowon grabbed her towel and ran inside, dripping water the whole way there. (I mean, do they go in Korea shower houses? I don't want to imagine it oh no this is a pg story no :p)

Seeing SinB crying on the floor and Eunha crying underneath, Sowon sighed.

"You two? Are you guys alright?"

She pulled SinB up and kissed her red forehead lightly. Eunha pouted and pointed to her own forehead, leading Sowon to kiss her forehead too.

"Ddowon unnie I twipped on top of Eunha unnie on accident."

"Aw, did it hurt a lot?"

SinB nodded, making Sowon squeal at her cuteness. Eunha sniffled but noticed Sowon's state of dress.

"Oh? We're at the hot springs?"

"Mm, do you want to come out now?"

They Eunbi duo nodded their heads.

Sowon carefully wrapped them in towels and helped them shower quickly before dumpign them into the hot water.

"HOT!"

SinB jumped straight out hugging herself and rubbing her bum. Eunha just sat in the water, slowly turning red from the heat.

Yerin chuckled adn scooped Eunha out, only putting her feet in the hot water.

"Sorry, I forgot you're much more sensitive now."

SinB held Sowon's hand gingerly as she stuck her right foot in the water, flinching when it was still too hot. In the end, SinB had to settle for sitting in Sowon's lap as the water level remained only a little above Sowon's lap, just abrely touching SinB.

Yuju was beginning to slip deeper into the water and Yerin noticed that her eyes were closed.

"Omo! Yuna! Wake up!"

Yuju woke up with a splash as SinB scooped some to splash with.

"Agh!"

Coughing up the hot water, Yuju sat up properly, rubbing her sleepy face.

"If you're feeling sleepy, go change into a robe and sleep. We can still enjoy this until tomorrow afternoon after all." (Let's just imagine its a japanese styled hot springs hotel. Wear yukatas, they're really comfy.)

Yuju nodded, slowly making her way out. Sowon also noticed that Umji was turning more redder than before.

"Ji yah, you should also get out soon."

"No, I don't want too, this is a rare chance I'm going to stay in here as long as I can."

"Muji, I'm telling you to get out and cool yourself. After that you can go back in if you want to. But for now, you need to get out before you faint. I have no worries that Yerin will be able to carry you when you're this skinny now but I can't guarantee we can protect your head if you slip."

Umji pouted but listened, getting out to go sleep with Yuju for a while.

Eunha giggled and kicked at the hot water, playing with Yerin who was making small waves at Eunha.