Baby sinb

Baby Gfriend

for esra unnie’s request

——————————

Yerin grunted as she blinked her eyes, something woke her up. Checking the clock, she saw that it was 4am in the morning. Looking to the bed next to her, she confirmed that Sowon was out on a schedule, this meant that Umji was also out for her schedule.

Stumbling her way to the maknae’s room, Yerin pushed the door open to the sound of soft cries.

“Eunbi?”

Hearing the crying suddenly stop with a hiccup, Yerin continued to make her way to SinB’s bed, sitting on the side with a hand reaching to pat SinB’s shaking back.

“Let it out, let it out, you’ll feel better after you cry.”

SinB’s tears rolled down her cheeks as she began crying again. Yerin blinked open her eyes when she felt the younger move.

“Mm?”

“Nothing, juwst hold me.”

SinB crawled into Yerin’s lap, pulling the older’s arms around herself. Tucking SinB closer to herself, Yerin moved to sit against the wall bordering SinB’s bed, her arms supporting SinB carefully as she moved.

“What was it about?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

Yerin hummed and ran a hand through SinB’s hair.

“Is it because its too close to home? Or is it because you know it’ll scare me too?”

“Because it’ll scare you too.”

Yerin chuckled as SinB frowned at her.

“I’m sewious.”

Kissing SinB’s crown, Yerin smiled softly.

“Hey, I’m a girl who survived the jungle. Real life doesn’t have special effects, hit me.”

SinB grumbled and wiped her tears roughly.

“Don’t whine about it later when you regret it.”

“I don’t mind being scared with you Eunbi.”

“But I do!”

Laughing Yerin smothered SinB’s cheeks in kisses.

“Hey, if you don’t tell me, then I’ll tickle you ti death.”

“You uldn’t dare.”

Yerin shot SinB a playful look, SinB shot back a devastatingly glare that merely caused Yerin to giggle.

Raising her hands to SinB’s small sides, she wiggled her fingers relentlessly, making SinB laugh.

“Hahaha! NO! Stahp! Hahahahaha! You’ll wake Yuna un-gahhahaa!”

Hearing it but ignoring SinB, Yerin continued to tickle her.

“It doesn’t matter if they wake, it’ll be your fault Eunbi yah.”

Finally stopping as she saw tears leaving SinB’s eyes, she hugged the baby tightly, wiping SinB’s tears for her.

“But seriously, if you ever need to tell someone, I’ll be there.”

SinB sniffled and nodded.

“Yea.”

They sat together in silence for a while, SinB’s small hands fisted in Yerin’s pajama top as Yerin’s arms hugged her close.

Resting her chin on SinB’s head Yerin hummed a lullaby, until she choked as SinB slapped her neck.

“Yah! What was that for?”

“Wisten to me, I-I’ll tell you. Only if you pwomise not to tell anyone.”

“I promise.”

SinB nodded and leaned to whisper in Yerin’s ear.

“Ever since, we had a car accident, I’ve actually been afraid. Afraid of dying in one.”

Yerin immediately cooed and kissed SinB’s cheek.

“I understand.”

“And my nightmare was kind of, like a roller coaster, and you know I like roller coasters. But it was like being in a car, getting bombarded again and again, again and again, the pain, the blood, seeing all of us in a never ending loop.”

In that moment, Yerin couldn’t look at SinB like the baby she currently was. She was a mature girl with real fears.

“It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay.”

With a shaky breath, Yerin pressed her lips to SinB’s forehead.

“I’ll be here. You’re safe here.”

—————————

SinB stretched and got dressed, toddling into the kitchen, she found Yerin sipping a hot coffee, leaning on the kitchen counter.

Noticing SinB, Yerin raised an eyebrow before finishing her coffee quickly.

“Morning Bi, juice or milk?”

“Unnie.”

“Hahaha, I’m not an option this time Bi. Juice or milk.”

“Unnie.”

SinB walked up to Yerin with her arms up. Yerin finally stopped joking to look at SinB properly.

“Bobbo hae juseyo.”

A grin spread on Yerin’s face.