When Yen attaccs

Baby Gfriend

Sowon woke up feeling something wet on her cheek, wiping at it with the back of her hand, she yelped as she felt teh touch of another person. Opening her eyes groggily, Sowon blinked as she stared at little Yen.

"What were you...?"

Yen giggled and fell forwards on the bed, babbling a little she rolled around before sitting up again with a grin.

"Gimme kiss!"

Sowon just chuckled and kissed the top of Yen's head, but she only whined for another, which Sowon happily obliged. Even though they were not literally babies, rather a few years old, they were still the epitome of cuteness. Covering Yen's cheeks in smatters of kisses until she was giggling nonstop, Sowon only stopped when she heard a different whine. Eun had rolled over and buried her face under a pillow.

"Eun? Eunie ah, good morning~."

"Nooooooooo it's still bedtime shhhhhh."

"Eun ah, it's almost lunch time, do you want to skip food and dessert?"

"Dessert?"

Another head popped up, since when was Ddin under the pillow she was just laying on moments earlier? Bewildered but finding their antics extremely cute, Sowon tugged them all into a group hug, falling backwards with them on top of her with big smiles all around.

"Kaja, let's get some food."

She lead them out of the room in a hilarious fashion of dodging the other member's limbs, they had an in floor bed as well as the japanese style bedding in this room so they really had a journey over the bodies of Eunha and Yerin who were still out cold. Knocking on the second room politely, Sowon ushered little Yen to go check if the younger trio were awake along with the other three babies.

However, when Yen walked in and saw only one set of awake eyes, she grinned deviously.

"IS ANYONE AWAKE?"

Sowon hurriedly reached into the room and extracted Yen who began giggling. Her little outburst caused several surprised twitches including a SinB foot kicking the wall.

"Shhh! If they were still asleep I would let them!"

Yen just giggled, ignoring Sowon's scolding. Running off the moment Sowon let her go, Yen ran into the living room and tackled Ddin into the couch, it wasn't painful, but the powerful tug that landed them on the couch pulled a strangled yelp from Ddin's lungs.

"Yen! Don't do that! You might accidentally hurt her and yourself."

Sowon caressed Ddin's cheek softly making sure that they were both alright. Yen's giggles died down a little, but she didn't seem to down on that fact. Instead, she ran off in a direction that Sowon just sighed and went to the kitchen, giving Eun and Ddin a warning not to do anything bad and to keep an eye on Yen's actions. Sowon started the stove, warming the water as she measured out the correct amount of rice for porridge. She lightly washed the rice under the faucet and then poured it into the blender with a small amount of water, this would make the porridge much less chunky, allowing the rice to pop into a fined mush as well as make the cooking time much shorter. Once the blender was done, she added a little bit of salt and started to boil it on the stove.

The kitchen door slid open and then shut behind her, turning slightly to see who, Sowon smiled as their arms wrapped around her waist.

"Yuna yah, did you sleep well?"

"Mm, what are you making?"

It ticked Sowon off sometimes, that Yuju just left single word answers, but it was a good morning, and Yuju's complexion wasn't bad so she let it go.

"Porridge and fish, I'll put a few chunks of fish into the porridge near the end and leave some for frying, do you want to fry it for me?"

Yuju hummed, still attached to Sowon's back.

"I will in a bit, I'm charging right now."

"Charging what?"

"On unnie's affection."

Sowon wrinkled her forehead as she turned around, facing Yuju and hugging her properly.

"Were you lonely?"

"No, I just feel too much of an adult sometimes."

"Are the kids making it worse? I can take them out for a day if that can let you relax."

Yuju just shook her head and buried her face in Sowon's shoulder.

"it's fine, I'm getting energy from you, I hope you don't mind."

Sowon's hand came up to brush Yuju's hair, running through the long dark tresses soothingly.

"I don't mind, take as much as you want Yuna."

The kitchen door slammed open and Yen tumbled in, Jiah trying to pull her back out by the back of her shirt.

"I want!"

Breaking free of Jiah's grip and landing the youngest on her bottom on the floor with an oopsie, Yen crashed into SoJu's legs, koala hugging them tightly.

"Aniya, Sowon unnie ish mine!"

Yuju grinned as she pressed ehr cheek against Sowon's looking over Sowon's shoulder down at the child.

"No, she's mine, I win this time Yen."

"I want!"

Yen began to tug on Yuju's leg, but her size and strength were not enough to even budge Yuju. Then Ddin walked in with an unopened lollipop.

"Can I have this?"

Sowon shuffled a little to look Ddin in the eyes.

"Can you wait until after lunch? It's almost done."

"Okay. How long is almost done?"

Sowon watched curiously as Ddin's reply had a vague emotion to it, she was distracted?

"Maybe ten more minutes?"

Ddin shoved the lollipop that she found into the hood of her jacket and closed her arms around Yen's waist.

"Ddin?"

Sowon and Yuju watched comically as Ddin puffed her cheeks once and lifted Yen right off of their legs before dumping her on the floor unceremoniously.

"Wah!"

"Yen unnie, you're heavy."

"No I'm not! Your arms are skinny!"

"You mean to say I have no muscles?"

"Yea! That!"

Yen tumbled into Ddin, rolling over each other until Sowon frantically stopped their rolling to prevent a collision with the wall. Yuju stretched her arms before tying her hair in a low ponytail for the sake of keeping it out of her way.

"Sowon unnie, I think you can leave them alone now."

"You think so?"

"Yewonie is coming out soon, she'll take care of them. How do you want me to fry the fish?"

Sowon looked up at Yuju, breathing a smiley sigh, she pulled Yuju's arms around her waist again, confusing the second tallest.

"You can help me by just staying behind me, I'll take care of the rest."

"But-"

"Upup, children need attention, but the adults need to be in good condition to handle them, alright? Just hug me a little longer."

Yuju ducked her head, leaning her cheek on Sowon's shoulder blade.

"Thanks unnie."

"No problem."

====================

Sojuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu feat attack by yen