where am I?

Baby Gfriend

second one of today, I'm soft :)

--------------------------------------

Yerin had taken Yuju with her and SinB to go shopping for some clothes, apparently there was a sale at a nearby mall.

"Yuna yah, I'll just go try this on okay? SinB's just over there and you can look around okay? Don't wander too far."

Yuju saluted with a big smile on her face.

"Ne!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin stepped out of the changing room, a slight frown on her face.

"Hm....this is a weird thing? How can it be too small then the next too big? They don't sell half sizes....mm..."

Looking around the racks, she replaced the clothes she tried and turned to look at other clothes.

"Oh? Yerin unnie! Look does this- wait."

Yerin looked up from the jeans she was lookng at.

"What?"

"Where is Yuju unnie?"

Yerin looked around her, then looked at SinB.

"I thought she was with you?"

"No! Where is she???"

They quickly ran around the store, softly calling Yuju.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahjussi! What is this?"

"This is turkish ice cream, look, it doesn't fall."

Entranced by his performance, she didn't notice that she had wandered out of the store she was in. Suddenly remembering that she should go back and wait for Yerin to come back, she said her goodbyes and heading in the direction she came from, that is, what she thought she came from.

"Was it left of the bathroom, or right of the bathroom?"

Spinning in a circle and stopping at the store that she looked at when she opened her eyes, she happily skipped into the clothing store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuna! Oh my goshies unnie we need to go to the lost child center."

"But we-"

"It's okay! No one can recognize us!"

SinB dragged Yerin to the help desk to ask for an announcement.

"Could you help us search for a child named Choi Yuna?"

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the lost child desk, calling for a Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna ssi please come by the lost and found desk to meet your guardians. I repeat...."

"Ah! That's me!"

Quickly spotting a map on an electric screen, she ran over and stared hard.

"You are here."

Looking at the map, and checking her location via the star, she found the lost and found center.

"Mm? That's the first floor. What are they doing on the first floor? We were only going shopping on the third floor today?"

Shrugging her shoulders she checked that it should be down the escalators to the right for the next escalator.

"Well, this should be fine."

She went down an escalator and turned left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuna!"

As Yerin stayed at the lost and found desk, SinB ran off in the mall, making sure to have her phone on at all times.

"Yuna!"

She ran up the side fo the escalator and made a lap around the mall's second floor.

"Yuna!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? I hear SinB's voice from somewhere. Ah but wait, there's another map here, let me see....."

Scanning the map, she didn't notice SinB running on the bridge, two floors down from where she was standing, she would have seen SinB, had she looked out the glass railing.

"Eh? How did I end up on the fourth floor?"

Spotting a security guard of Forever 21 looking at her, she stepped over.

"Oppa, can you help me call my unnie?"

"Are you the kid that lost and found is calling?"

"Ne!"

"Just hold a minute."

Yuju stayed still, she was sure Yerin was going to scold her once they were reunited. She watched as the guard pulled out his walkie talkie and contacted the lost and found.

"Your unnie will be here soon, I've been instructed to keep you here instead of taking you there. How did you get lost anyways?"

"Hehe, I don't have a very good sense of direction."

"YUNAAAAAAAA!"

Yuju looked behind her, SinB arrived first, sprinting from the end of the mall to her. Scooping her up immediately, she panted as she patted Yuju's back. She bowed and apologized to the guard and thanked him profusely.

leavinga little way,Yerin caught up with them.

Seeing Yuju looking down, Yerin just knocked her head lightly.

"Yah, you gave me a fright."

Yuju just nodded her head solemnly, a hand rubbing her head.

"Look at how worried Eunbi was because of you, she's not even letting you go so I can hold you."

Yuju slowly smiled as she realized that Yerin was right, SinB wasn't letting go of Yuju anytime soon.

"Thanks for looking for me Eunbi."

"It's no problem unnie. Just, don't leave us again."

"Promise."

Yuju kissed SinB's cheek, giggling. SinB just blushed and turned away, sighing lightly.