pt 2 of babies at 3am

Baby Gfriend

Treating Eunha small wound on her palm, Sowon ruffled the resident jjyanyangie's hair.

"Be more careful, play safely."

"Sowwie."

"Don't be it's not like you did anything wrong."

"I made unnie's heart hurt, that's wrong."

Sowon's eyes widened but she gave a smile nonetheless.

"So you do know that it hurts me?"

"Of course, unnie always has a painful face when we get hurt. Like when SinB's shoulder was hurting, you looked to be in more pain than the person who was in actual pain."

Sowon could only chuckle.

"Haha, Eunha yah, I know you're not really a baby inside, but this is really a one of a kind experience, being scolded by a baby."

"Unnie!"

Eunha whined and puffed her already squishy cheeks.

”I’m no baby! Just for now. Well, since I’m a baby will you cuddle me to sleep?”

Seeing little Eunha cross her arms while being sulky but still needy at the same time as she looked back at Sowon just slightly over her shoulder to ask her a favor, was just soooooooo cute that Sowon immediately agreed.

”Don’t slap me in the face though okay?”

Eunha just giggled as Sowon carried her into the bathroom to clean up and change into pajamas once more.

With Eunha tucked into Sowon’s bed, Sowon turned to go tuck Umji into bed only to find her little maknae standing in her doorway hugging her pillow.

”C-can I sleep here too?”

”Of course baby, come here.”

Umji walked past Sowon, confusing her for a second but she smiled as she watched Umji do her best to climb onto the bed on her own.

”I can do it on my own. I can!”

Sowon just kissed Umji’s head as she continued to struggle to put her other leg up.

”.....unnie.....”

”waeyo?”

”I’m.....stuck.”

Sowon laughed a little at Umji’s expense but still she helped her up properly and tucked her in, that is until she lay down on the side of the bed and checked her phone where Yerin was at. Umji quickly got back up and started moving around.

”Where are you going Yewon ah?”

”I wanna sleep on your other side.”

Gently tucking Umji on her other side, Sowon scooted closer to Eunha much to the baby’s delight.

”When is Yerin unnie coming back?”

”She promised to be back before 4am, she still has 20 more minutes but from her phone location, she should be up in less than five minutes.”

”Can we wait for her?”

Sowon petted Umji’s hair, smoothing the ruffled hair down.

”We can, but why?”

”Because moms and dads sleep together, do you not know anything Sowon unnie?”

”eunha yah I wasn’t asking you.”

”HMPH! Still, I’m upset that you didn’t kiss! Do you not love Yerin unnie?”

”This again? Eunha I’m only forgiving you because you’re not capacble of thinking straight in that body.”

”DO YOU NOT LOVE YERIN UNNIE?!”

”Shh shh I love her, affections no problem.”

”THEN WHY. WON’T. you. Kiss her?”

”....I’ll kiss her later then.”

”for real?”

”for real.”

“Did I hear someone say kiss?”

Sowon jolted and hit her head on the headboard of her bed, whining in pain, Eunha laughed as Umji soothed her own heart attack.

”When did you get back? I didn’t notice the door brep.”

”Just now unnie, we’re going to wash up then sleep, right kiddos?”

”RIGHT!”

Sowon smiled as she watched Yerin ruffle both of Yuju and SinB’s hair. She’d definitely make a great mother.

”Come here Yerin.”

”Eung? Sure.”

Yerin stepped closer, confused at Eunha’s anticipation. Receiving a kiss on her cheek, she held back a squirm. Oh my, was that really a kiss from Kim Sojung?

”There, I fulfilled my promise.”

Eunha just pouted and whined.

”Kiss on the lips!”

”Ah ah ah~ you just said kiss. You didn’t say where, now let’s sleep.”

Sowon yelped as Yerin pounced on top of her and smothered her face in kisses, several coming dangerously close.

”It’s okay Eunha yah, see? i love unnie thisssssss much!”

Eunha grumbled an incoherent response before getting cut off by a soft snore. They all turned to look at Yewon who was fast asleep, one arm above her head, her legs splayed out in awkward angles.

”Haha, come on, let’s sleep. It’s already 4am.”

===============

is it wrong to be defeated by one text message? Is that weak? I question my own mental strength today...man I’ve got lots of problems...oh well

did you enjoy? i want to make Umji be solo caring for them all soon