drone business

Baby Gfriend

Hearing the doorbell ring, Sowon put a cap on and a face mask before checking the person at the door. Eye widening as she recognized the sheepish smile on the other side of the peep hole in the door, she opened it quickly.

"NAYEON?"

"Hey girl heyyyyyy!"

Pulling the drone from the stand next to her, she shoved it in Nayeon's hands.

"Why did you do this?"

"What me? Do thi-" Nayeon stopped acting and bowed her head at Sowon's glare. "Sorry."

Sowon sighed and clapped her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Come in."

Nayeon smiled and hugged Sowon briefly, the leader awkwardly returning it.

"So what brings you girls here? I know I'm here for relaxation."

"We're doing the same, but it's not as relaxing as I hoped it would be. It is rewarding, however."

"Rewarding? Sojung ah, what are you doing? Don't tell me you're doing free charity events in your spare time?"

Sowon just raised an eyebrow.

"I know you were watching, I just didn't realize that the initials on the drone were yours."

Nayeon stuck out her tongue and bonked her head lightly.

"You caught me, since when do you girls have babies to take care of? I mean other than yourselves I mean."

Sowon hummed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I truly have no clue, it just happened, and I'm going to do it."

"If you say so, but it ever becomes too much to handle, you know who to call."

"Who's calling who? Do you have phone battery? Can I play tekken on your phone Sowon unnie?"

Sowon blinked as she saw Eun beside her, when did the sleepy head get out of bed? Even Eunha didn't wake up yet.

"When did you get here bb?"

Scopping Eun up easily, she kissed the child's stomach, making her giggle. Nayeon watched with a hand over mouth, holding in the squeals.

"Sojung ah, I need to tell you something."

"What? That she's the cutest thing ever? I already know, but tell me again."

Nayeon shook her head slightly as she watched Sowon play with Eun's hands and coo at her adorably.

"You have the worlds most adorbale baby talk voice. omigush you're so cute right now!"

Sowon blushed and held Eun up to hide her face.

"Enough Nayeon ah, you should go get your relaxing done right?"

"Aw but you're a big baby too, can't I take care of you? Hm? Please? Please?"

Sowon sighed as Nayeon begged her, pulling on her sleeve.

"No means no, come on, let's get you and your drone out of here. I'm keeping this memory chip though."

"Aw man, I wanted to rewatch that cinematic moment, 'getting shot out of the sky by a toy gun' imagine the money people would throw at me to see!"

Sowon just chuckled as she pushed Nayeon out the door.

"I'll see you soon."

"Love you too boo!"

Shutting the door, Sowon looked at Eun who stared back.

"You asked if I had phone battery left right?"

Eun nodded and held her hands out in front of her.

"Juseyo."

"But what do I do? Ddin used it all up earlier. I can't go under 50% you know."

Eun pouted but then remembered where something was. Running off, Sowon chuckled as she watched the child fish out a charging wire.

"There! You can charge and then I can play, right?"

"Right, but only when it reaches 100%, deal?"

"Deal!"

Walking into the kitchen to plug it in, Sowon found Jiah and Yut up again, sitting in the kitchen babbling to each other.

"abwabwa buh?"

"ppffft buh bah bah?"

Holding her breath at the cute scene in front of her, she only looked away when she felt a tug on her pants leg.

"I'm cute too."

Squatting down to pick Eun up again, Sowon just chuckled as she snuggled her cheek to Eun's.

"Of course you are bb, do you want to help me make.... a late lunch for the others?"

"Yea!"

=============

bwa if anyone, anyone can imagine those baby sounds like I wrote them, congrats! because I swear it's cute when babies talk to each other