kim yewon

Baby Gfriend

Umji yawned as she got up, throwing her blanket back from her body. She had been a child since last night and she was getting better and better at not letting it upset her. Instead, she allowed herself childish freedom, to play with her unnies better.

"Ddodung unnie!"

Sowon immediately dropped whatever she was doing and scooped Umji into her arms.

"What is it my cutie patootie baby Yewonnie?"

Umji giggled at Sowon's aegyo filled voice coupled with exaggerated facial expressions.

"I want you to read out loud our lyrics for me gustas tu in a poem form like you did for love whisper!"

"Eh? Why though? I was bad at it."

Umji just blinked her big eyes at Sowon until the leader caved.

"Ah fine, fine. I'll do it."

"Yay! I love you unnie!"

Kissing Sowon's cheek, she giggled as Sowon smothered her in kisses and affection.

"널 향한 설레임을,

오늘부터 우리는.

꿈꾸며 기도하는,

오늘부터 우리는.

저 바람에,

노을 빛 내 맘을,

실어 보낼게."

Umji smiled brightly, Sowon's attemtpt at being dramatic or emotional just seemed funny to her as the leader pretended to look off in the distance, her giggles became laughter when Sowon decided that she didn't want to do the poem anymore and began to rap the lyrics, Yuju joining it, creating a crazy mess of lyrics and extra words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB held Yewon in her lap, she was in charge of taking care of Umji while the unnie's were away.

"Can you....feed yourself?"

"Of course!"

Umji waved a hand to smack at SinB's arm before grabbing her chopsticks. Fumbling for while, she grumbled with a frown.

"Eunbi yah....I hate to admit this but I can't eat."

"Eh? Wae? Did I not cook well?"

"Nyo! I...can't hold my chopsticks..."

The chopsticks were too long for her much smaller hands, unable to balance them on her small fingers, the chopsticks kept wiggling around as she attempted to move them, only succeeding in flopping abck and forth weakly.

"I'll go get a fork Eunbi."

SinB stopped Umji quickly, grabbing her by the waist.

"You're not going anywhere. I'll just feed you."

Holding Umji's bowl of rice, SinB carefully picked up smaller bunches of rice for the baby.

"Say ah."

"I don't want to."

"Then open your mouth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!"

SinB rushed out of the kitchen, her hands dripping with water as she was cleaning the dishes.

"WHAT IS IT?"

"THERES A SPIDER ON THE TV!!"

Umji ran to SinB, hugging her legs tightly.

SinB looked at the tv and spotted the spider after careufl scrutiny, it was just a baby one in the middle of the screen.

"Yewon ah, if you let go of my legs I'll go kill it."

"NO! You can't go there! IT'S DANGEROUS."

SinB rolled her eyes.

"Exactly what is dangerous?"

"EVERYTHING. I must protect you, so don't go over there okay, it'll go away."

"....you do realize that if I don't kill it or throw it out the window, it'll run around in our home without us knowing? Also, protect me from what?"

"The dirty. Don't sully your hands."

Umji looked up with the cutest face of determination, making SinB sigh.

"Just go hide in the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Bu-"

"Yewonnie."

"Fine, you have to promise you won't leave me."

"I promise."

Umji pointed to her own cheek, gesturing a kiss. SinB just smiled softly and kissed her cheek quickly.

"Now, go I'll take care of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji yawned as she sat next to Yerin on the couch, they were watching a late drama and she was getting tired.

"Yewon ah, you should go sleep in your bed."

"But itsh lonely in my bed."

Yerin giggled and ruffled Umji's hair, making the baby whine.

"Then what can I do to make you sleep huh baby?"

"Could you hold me when I sleep?"

"Of course."

Tucking Umji into a warm embrace, Yerin scooted back into the couch, cradling Yewon gently.

Pressing a kiss to her forehead, Yerin smiled softly.

"Sleep Yewonnie. Good dreams."

"Nighty unnie."

Covering a yawn, Umji fell asleep.