chaos?

Baby Gfriend

Jiah rocked back and forth on her seat on the couch, babbling to herself, she blubbered a little more before wiping her drool off her cheeks. Hopping off the couch, she toddled over and crashed into Yuju's side, sticking her face into the older's side.

"Jiah?"

Hearing the child make an unintelligible noise, Yuju moved from patting Ddin's stomach, which she had been doing to soothe the baby to sleep. Pulling Jiah into her lap, Yuju turned her around to face her properly.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I wanna sleep too."

"Okay, do you need help?"

Jiah nodded her head loosely, bobbling her tired head around as Yuju moved to set up another space for her to sleep in the living room. Ddin was asleep on top of one of the biggest pillows, the kind that was a 2 square foot's worth of a rectangular pillow. Tugging Ddin's shirt back down from riding up one more time, Yuju moved to the couch to tuck Jiah to sleep but when she moved to lay her down, Jiah whined and struggled to hang on Yuju's arms.

Confused, Yuju lifted Jiah back up in her arms.

"I thought you wanted to sleep?"

"Can I sleep on top of you?"

"On top?"

Jiah wiggled around until Yuju understood to sit on the couch and lean back, letting Jiah have the space on her stomach, the child's cheek pressed against the top of her collarbone.

"Is it comfortable?"

"Mm."

Wrapping her arms around the baby, Yuju rubbed Jiah's back slowly to help lull her to sleep faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB wandered into the living room rubbing her eyes, she had gone off to take a nap, as this was their vacation time, she planned on sleeping 50 percent of it away. Spotting Yuju on the couch, she checked to make sure that she was alright, no crooked neck or sore muscles. Carefully moving the second tallest around to lay flat on the couch sideways, SinB made sure that her unnie was still asleep with Jiah atop her before covering them both with a blanket.

"Geez, at least get a blanket will ya?"

Huffing, she moved aruond Ddin carefully and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water, only to spot a little culprit.

"Now what are you doing in here?"

Placing her hands on her hips, SinB looked down at little Eun who had her cheeks stuffed with grapes. How had the little kid manage to get to the bowl of grapes on the counter amazed SinB for the amount of creativity used to get there, but it was still, a bad thing.

Eun held eye contact with SinB, slowly sliding another grape between her lips comically as if she knew she was in trouble. SinB sighed and scooped her up to let the child look at the mess in the kichen at the full angle.

"Do you see why I'm upset?"

Eun nodded her head slowly, her cheeks still threatening to burst with grapes. Eun had dragged a chair from the table and reached the counter, however her arms were not enough to lift her onto the counter, so, she pulled out several drawers to create a set of stairs to reach the height she needed to climb up and down. In her process of climbing the drawers, she must have slipped or thrown stuff out to get a better footing as the things in each drawer were messed up or tossed on the floor.

"It's fine to ask for help you know? Eating fruits when you're hungry isn't wrong, so I won't make you spit them out. But! You made a mess. Are you going to help me? Before Sowon unnie comes back from grocery shopping?"

Eun nodded again, this time popping out a full grape from and holding it out to SinB who grimaced at the drool on the grape before shaking her head. Eun insisted but SinB refused again.

"I mean, it's not that I'm against sharing food, like I share food with the unnies easily but I can't eat grapes Eunnie, I'll die."

Gasping, Eun tossed the grape and SinB sighed before panicking to make sure that Eun wasn't silently choking on a grape when she gasped.

"Come on, chew carefully, I don't want you to choke."

Watching Eun until she finished chewing all the grapes in , SinB set her down on the floor and kneeled down to her level.

"Why would you die though? Am I going to die? I ate a lot."

SinB shook her head, a small smile appearing. She ruffled Eun's hair lightly before pushing her forwards a bit to the mess.

"I'm just allergic, you're fine to eat grapes. Come on, let's clean together."

============

Did anyone else climb kitchen drawers when they were little? Or was I just a naughty baby? ehe