just chaos

Baby Gfriend

Sowon sighed as she rubbed her head, ignoring the loud surroundings to the best of her abilities. She didn't need to see, to know that Ddin was trying to become spider man by putting tape over her hands, nor did she need to look to confirm that it was Yuju innocently holding the roll of tape, with Jiah asleep taped to the wall in a makeshift cradle form.

Why did she let them drink soda? She really needed a beer, her growing headache with Yen dancing with Yut and Eun like crazy robots was not helping. Umji passed out on the couch with SinB asleep atop her, how Umji was peacefully asleep in this mess was a wonder, SinB had passed out due to her body shutting down from 32 hours of no sleep. Looking over to see where Eunha was, Sowon sighed as she pulled the arm of the large teddy bear in their living room, finding their resident bunny asleep under it.

Sometimes she was greatful that they had been able to sleep just about anywhere due to their hectic lives. This was not a moment she wanted them to be sleeping in however. Groaning a little, Sowon chose to retreat. Tugging the tape off Jiah, Sowon cradled the child in her arms, hurrying to put her in an empty bed before stealing the covers off another to cover the two 98liners on the couch and another blanket for Eunha on the floor. Searching the apartment to make sure she knew that they were under Yeju's supervision, Sowon sighed when she found Eun asleep in an empty bathtub and Sojung sitting on the edge, patting her hair softly as if she were soothing her to sleep.

"Sojung ah?"

"Unnie?"

"How did Eun end up asleep in the tub?"

Sojung fumbled with her hands, in her lap sat a small stuffed lama from Yerin's claw machine collection. The pink fur made it seem more like a unicorn in Sowon's opinion, but the mini her was decisive that it was a lama based on it's bodily structure.

"Uhhh she said it was noisy and she was tired so then she wandered into the bathroom."

"And?"

"And I told her that the floor was too cold and then she got in the tub."

Sojung looked innocently up at Sowon who just sighed and shook her head before reaching to pick up Eun. Feeling small hands stopping her, Sowon stopped in her movements. Sojung was pulling on her arm and pouting.

"What's wrong?"

"Eun has nightmares if you move her in her sleep."

"She does?"

Sojung nodded resolutely.

"Then I should wake her and then move her."

Moving to wake Eun again, Sowon sighed as Sojung whined and tugged on her arms again.

"Andwae! I just got her to sleep!"

Holding in another sigh and crinkling her eyebrows as she tried to find a way to make sure that Eun was comfortable and warm enough, to make Sojung happy, as well as herself happy. A light bulb went off in her head as she stood up, putting her fist in her hand in an 'aha!' moment, Sowon moved out of the bathroom and returned with several blankets and pillows. Sowon found Sojung also in the tub at that point, protectively standing over the smallest child.

"Shhh, I'm just going to slide this blanket under her as slowly as possible. Promise."

Sojung stared as Sowon worked, inching the fabric under Eun as slowly and unjostling as possible. Successfully getting the blanket under Eun, Sowon lifted the blanket just slightly, lifting Eun's body just above the tub floor an inch without changing her posture or anything to scoot her closer to the middle of the blanket. Sojung watched with approval, that is, until Sowon got in the tub.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, as you said, this place is quiet. Besides, the tub isn't that bad of a place to sleep, not when I've already lined it with a blanket. Come on, close the door and get in."

Sojung looked worriedly at Sowon, Sowon who was so tall that she had her knees propped up to sit in the tub because she was too long. Still, Sowon's reassuring smile was making her doubts go away.

"Is it really okay?"

"Yes honey, come on, it's way past your bedtime."

Sowon scooted to sit in an upright position, her legs still bent to fit herself in the tub beside little Eun who was now curled into her side. Setting Sojung on her lap, she let Sojung choose how she wanted to sleep. Sojung just lay down on her, her hands tucked to her chest and her cheek on Sowon's neck.

"Comfortable?"

"Mm."

Sojung closed her eyes and listened to Sowon's soft heartbeat, the sound lulling her to sleep. Sowon quietly both the children's hair soothingly, tucking a thinner blanket over them.

"I swear, I suddenly have eleven kids to care for."

"Is it hard?"

"Of course, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

Kissing little Sojung's head, Sowon yawned as she lay her head back on the edge of the tub, oddly finding it comfortable for her height.

==================

i said more updates for berfday month but i have three finals on my birthday and it's almost finals week :P