Comment request: Baby Eunha

Baby Gfriend

I'm getting there, I'm half dead and I can't sleep, what else better to do than finally getting to the next request on the list?

For: RTomato and Ilove_Sanayeon_55

================================

Sowon stared at Eunha, who looked straight back at her with her wide eyes.

"Heol."

Eunha puffed her cheeks and tears began to form around her eyes.

"Oh nonononono, I got you baby, come on, don't cry please?"

Sowon scooped Eunha into her arms, patting her back slowly, Eunha let out a sniffled but held back her tears successfully.

Clutching into Sowon's sweater, she rubbed her cheek into the soft material.

"Ddodoong unnie, why am I tiny?"

Sowon squealed and rubbed her cheek against, Eunha's fluffy cheeks.

"I don't know, I had nothing to do with it. But you know what, you're sooooo cute that it doesn't matter right now."

"What do you mean it doesn't matter? It matters vewy much."

Sowon smiled and patted Eunha's hair softly.

"We already know how to fix this, judging from the amount of sleep you had yesterday, this won't last too long. Do you want to tell everyone or hide in here until dinner time?"

Eunha was taking a nap with Sowon when this happened in their sleep. Sowon was a bit tired and Eunha was a bit out of it so they decided to nap in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha yah, are you alright?"

Eunha bobbed her head up and looked blankly around until she found Sowon.

"Mm."

She nodded with the stability of a drunk person.

"Should we sleep?"

"Yes, please."

Sowon carefully helped Eunha who stumbled on her way to her bed. 

'I wonder what could be wrong... I didn't see her do anything different today, did she overwork in practice today?'

Sowon sighed as she watched Eunha roll lifelessly under her blankets. Taking off her jacket, she slipped in behind Eunha, spooning her lightly, just the way Eunha liked it.

"Rest well, my baby."

Eunha grumbled once before falling deeper in sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha gasped and looked Sowon in the face.

"It was you! You called me your baby!"

"Hey, you guys are all my baby, I call you guys that sometimes. I swear I didn't do anything."

The door swung open and Eunha comically held her hands up to her face.

"Eh? Eunha unnie?"

"Eunha is not here."

Sowon giggled as Eunha continued to hide her face with her hands.

Yerin stepped in and scooped Eunha in her arms.

"I wonder how you ended up this way."

SinB walked around the corner and peeked in.

"Oh, I'm glad it worked." And then promptly walked away.

"IYAH! HWANG DDINBI!"

Eunha flailed her arms wildly in Yerin's arms, Yerin carefully making sure Eunha didn't hurt herself.

Halfway through her disastrous flailing, Eunha hung limply in Yerin's arms, tearing up again.

"Why?"

She sobbed once before Sowon sighed. This was what she was trying to avoid since earlier. Eunha was a loud crier, everyone knew when she cried. Wincing as Eunha let out a scream of unjustness, Sowon gestured for Yerin to give Eunha to her and close the door.

"Calm down baby, calm down."

Smooching Eunha's small head, Sowon held Eunha closely, letting her cry out into her sweater.

"You know she loves you. I love you and everyone loves you. Don't cry, my aegyo princess."

"I can't hewlp it."

Eunha sniffled before holding Sowon's thumb tightly in her hand. Sowon held back a squeal, Eunha was upset and it was not the time to be squealing selfishly.

"Hey, look at the bright side. I finally meet a baby you. I always wondered how much cuter you were, yet here you are in my arms, looking up at me with such a cute expression. Nothing in the world can compare to you."

Eunha pouted and puffed her cheeks.

"Are you saying that when I'm older I'm less cute? Hm!"

Sowon laughed, Eunha smiled from feeling the vibration echoing in Sowon's chest.

"No, you're always cute, no matter what. It's a different form of cute, that's what."

Kissing Eunha's cheek once more, Sowon promised to take her out for a treat later. Maybe a pastry shop with cream breads or chocolate treats.