baby unnie

Baby Gfriend

"Where does our Sowon unnie want to go~?"

Sowon grumbled from her hunched position on Eunha's back, it was awfully nice of Eunha to offer to watch over Sowon, which the members agreed to, only because they had things they needed to do.

"Let. Me. Down."

Eunha just giggled off Sowon's whines, bouncing around the apartment with Sowon on her back. She even began to sing children songs, which Sowon....kind of enjoyed? Blame the body.

"Eunha yah, can you just let me rest?"

Sowon could almost see Eunha's pout from her body language, she must have been puffing her cheeks and pouting but reluctant at what she knew was right.

"Fine, do you want to nap unnie?"

"A little."

Moving Sowon to her front, Eunha cheerfully cradled Sowon into her room. Placing Sowon in the middle of her bed and coverin gher properly with the blanket, Eunha sat on the floor with her arms on the edge of the bed, propping her chin up.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you sleep."

Sowon stared at Eunha for a little longer before sighing and rolling on her side. Quietly she said something.

"What is it unnie? Say it one more time."

"Aish, I said cuddle me! Geez!"

Eunha paused for a second, processing before covering to contain her squeals. Too cute! Once she was done squealing, she fanned her face to make the redness go away, man, her heart was racing just from cuteness.

"A-are you coming or not?"

"I'm already there!"

Eunha nearly dived into Sowon's bed by the way the mattress bounced. Sowon let a small yelp as she felt her body leaving the mattress before fallign back down. Geez, she needed to buy a harder one, it'd be better for her back. Not to mention, she didn't sleep properly in her bed, her feet always hung over the bottom to disturb Yerin.

"Unnie, do you want me to pat your head?"

Sowon had a quirk, as a child, she could only fall asleep, only with a hand on her stomach, patting her, or a hand smoothing her hair. Nodding slightly, Eunha held another squeal, evident by the way her lips sealed and throat constricted. Tugging Sowon into her hug, Eunha curled around the baby leader, her right arms wrapping around Sowon to pat her head from the opposite side, enveloping her completely in her own warmth.

Letting out a small yawn, Eunha's quite cooing of her tiny teeth, Sowon mumbled a thanks and tucked her head under Eunha's chin, her hands in small fists, held agianst herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhhhh, Sojung unnie is still sleeping."

Wriggling in response to her name being called, Sowon scooted out from Eunha's hold just enough to pop her head up to see who called her. She had a hunch just by the tone of the voice, but just to make sure.

"Ah, sorry unnie, did we wake you?"

Greeted by a kiss on the head, Sowon gave a small whine, rubbing the kiss off her forehead and pouting. Yerin chuckled and ruffled Sowon's bangs lightly.

"Did you sleep today away with Eunha?"

"Mm."

Raising her arms to be lifted up, Sowon yawned a little as Yerin picked her up. Squishing her cheek into Yerin's neck, she let Yerin carry her out to the livingroom, leaving Eunha to sleep some more. Watching as the members went around the home quietly with her vision slightly hindered by snuggling against Yerin, Sowon's hand unconciously gripped into Yerin's shirt, rubbing the fabric between her fingers.

Finding it precious, SinB snuck some pictures on her phone, pretending to be looking for service, saying "aish why is there no connection here?"

In response Sowon just ignored her, she knew what the little Eunbi was up to, it happened often. She never seemed to be upfront with her emotions to Sowon.

"Yerin ah, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it unnie?"

Sowon whispered in Yerin's ear, making the second in command smile brightly despite her fatigue from the day.

"Yah, Hwang Eunbi, come here."

"E-eh? Me?"

Walking over and sadly putting away her phone, SinB stood at attention in front of Yerin. Yerin shifted Sowon slightly in her arms before unceremoniously dumping her in SinB's arms.

"It's your turn."

"Wha! Do you realize how dangerous that was? What if I didn't react fast enough?"

SinB walked after Yerin, nagging her slightly the whole way until Yerin waved her off and entered the bathroom.

"Whatever, just say you love her that much yea?"

SinB let a puff of air ruin her well kept bangs, blowing out of frustration.

"Geez, how could be so careless about my precious unnie."

Sowon, upon hearing that froze, looking up at SinB's puffed cheeks and creased brow of concern, a soft smile grew.

"I knew you loved me!"

"Huh? What? HELP!"

Sowon pounced onto SinB, her arms tightly hugging her around the neck and pressing a kiss on her cheek, nearly toppling SinB.

"CAREFUL UNNIE I'M GONNA FALL!"

But still, Sowon didn't stop her assault of affection on SinB's left cheek.

"As if you'd let me fall, right? Love you little Eunbi."

"L-love you too unnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon sat awake by herself in the livingroom, having slept the day away, she was wide awake and bored. Seated on the couch, she watched some dramas on her phone, silenced and reading subtitles.

Hearing footsteps which she recognized as Umji's she looked up from her phone to see her maknae walking out like a zombie in a shaky line for the kitchen.

Following quietly, Sowon stopped at the sliding door, watching as Umji stumbled into the fridge before grabbing the handle to stabilize herself and opening it.

"Yewon ah."

"AHHH!"

Sowono cringed as Umji proceeded to fall on her in shock.

"It's just me, geez. I'm sorry."

Walking over and patting Umji's shoulder, she helped Umji calm down, patting soothing circles.

"That scared me so much I'm fully awake again."

Sowon let a sheepish chuckle.

"Sorry, I just saw you walking by so shaky on your legs."

"Yea, I was having trouble sleeping, and I was stuck in that drifting state for so long it was painful. Then I decided to get a drink of milk, maybe that'd help?"

Soown nodded as Umji stood back up, getting the milk from the fridge safely.

"You should put one spoon of honey in it."

"Should I?"

"Do it."

Umji smiled at Sowon's commanding tone.

"Ok unnie, I've got you."

"And could you make me one too?"

Humming, Umji started to pour the second cup.

"What are you girls doing up so early?"

Sowon turned to Yuju, her left hand gripping the pants of Umji's pajamas.

"What are you doing awake? We were having difficulties sleeping."

Umji was still frozen, her hand on her heart, breath in, breath out. So many jumpscares tonight.

"I'm up because I heard the fridge open and close, I'm not tired if you need help."

"Yuna, you should just go back to sleep."

"Hmmm, maybe."

Yuju leaned down and scooped Sowon up, the baby easily letting her. Together, they waited for the milk to heat in the microwave, Sowon in Yuju's left arm, Yuju's right arm around Umji's waist, as they leaned on the counter opposite to the microwave.

"I'll go to sleep when you sleep unnie. Even if it means after sending muji to bed."

Sowon just nodded and snuggled her cheek into Yuju's neck. Nursing her small cup of sweet milk, Sowon waved good night to Umji after she finished her cup, Yuju let her sit on her lap at the dinner table. She played with Sowon's hair as Sowon sipped her drink.

With her stomach filled with warmth and her cup in the sink filled slightly with water to make it easier to clean in the morning, Sowon felt her sleepiness slip in. Warm milk always worked.

Noticing Sowon's slowly dropping eyelids, Yuju carried her into her room, careful to not jostle the little leader too much. Setting Sowon in Eunha's empty bed, the best friend was still asleep in Sowon's bed, Yuju tucked her in before moving to her bed.

"Yuna?"

"Yes unnie?"

She immediately left her bed and went to Sowon's side.

"Sweet dreams yuna."

Sowon kissed Yuju's hand as that was as far as she could reach from her position on the bed. Smiling and kissing Sowon's forehead, Yuju whispered her good nights and sweet dreams.

"Love you unnie."

===================

Mm, well....I have an idea that involves children gfriend, but it doesn't necessarily fit in this series. Because of Esra unnie and all of your comments, I may just put this series aside for a while, a 'hiatus' of sorts, but visit it once in a while as I work on a new story, which I will present the preview here, tomorrow, or well, in the next 24 hours depending on what timezone y'all are in. happy reading~

p.s. i will never graduate fluff.

im off to bed finally :p