This Time: Name

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 02 | Name

 

***

 

After making sure she had help her wife enough with the dishes, Taeyeon headed upstairs and went straight to her son's room, where she expectantly can see him playing with prince, their puppy. Supposedly, the young boy plays outside with their dog but it had been raining hard ever since the dinner was over.

 

Walking inside the room, she nearly tripped when she stepped on bone toy for prince. "Aish, so messy." She picked it up and prince left Luhan to run towards her. "Not sleepy yet, big boy?" She asked her son as she picked Prince up in her arms.

 

"I haven't drink any milk. I'm waiting for Omma." Said Luhan as he settle down at the edge of his bed.

 

Taeyeon followed her son. "Omma is still busy downstairs, why don't we read some book first." She suggested with a smile.

 

"No. I'm not up for any books, Appa." Luhan however shakes his head. "Why don't we start coloring the book Seohyun Noona gifted?" He did not waste his time and took the book from the desk, together with his colored pencils, he runs excitedly back to the bed. He opens it and lied down on his chest, so he can start coloring it.

 

"Aigoo, you really love this, eh?" Taeyeon put Prince on the side and followed her son's pose, grabbing three colored pencils. Her lips are pulled into a big smile, while she watches her son enjoying what he is doing. "How about Appa's gift, don't you like it, son?" heck, she can't help herself and feel a little jealous of Seohyun.

 

"Of course I like it, Appa. I like it so much. I will use it always in school, I promise." Luhan said with a reassuring smile. Of course, the gift from the latter is the best. It's his favorite hoodie shirt, and he plans to use it every wash day in their school.

 

"Okay. I'm good with that." Taeyeon got lighten up when she saw her son's big smile. "Aigoo... " she reached for his head and ruffles his hair, roughly.

 

Luhan's smiled amusingly. His head then turned outside, where he can have a sight of the rain through the balcony. "But Appa, why is it raining hard in my birthday?" even though it's already night, he was sadden that he wasn't able to play and continue giving Prince a training.

 

"I don't know. I did not even expect it will rain, when it's too bright earlier in your party." Taeyeon also looked outside and sighed.


Suddenly, Prince keeps on barking while looking outside as well. Taeyeon and Luhan both turned their attention to Prince. However, they instantly turned outside when they saw something like a shooting star from the sky, despite the heavy rain.

 

"Is that a shooting star, Appa?" Luhan eventually jumps off of the bed and runs to the glass sliding door through the balcony.

 

Taeyeon got up and took Prince from the floor, as her eyes then returned to the sky. "I don't... think that's a shooting star." but she believes it isn't. And unconsciously, it sends chills down her spine. "That's like a comet, or something."

 

"Eh?" Luhan looked up to his Appa.

 

"Shooting stars disappears right away in the sky, but that... it looks like it's going to fall somewhere on earth." Taeyeon said feeling like the star is strange to be falling slowly from the sky. And to hear Prince still barking is unusual.

 

"A shooting star also falls on earth, Appa. I've read it once." Luhan said and he realizes he should wish, as he clasps his hands together and close his eyes. For the second time, he is going to make a wish. But not to the candles.

 

Taeyeon looked down to her son and smiled at the innocent sight of her son. She wonders what's his wish. But she also wishes for his wish to come true.

 

Just as Luhan finishes his wish, they suddenly felt the ground shakes.

 

"Hold on me!" Taeyeon hurriedly lowered herself and grabs her son close to her. Luhan's arms automatically were thrown on her neck as Prince just had more reason to bark while the shaking doesn't stop. The stuffs that were above the closet and Luhan's desk are falling.

 

"What is going on, Appa?!!!" Luhan cried. But all that Taeyeon answered is to protect her son, making sure he'll not be hit from the falling object and prince who's clinging into her arm.

 

Just a few seconds later, the shake subsided and prince has stopped barking. The door flung open and Tiffany who rushed to them, quickly checking on them.

 

"Are you guys all okay?"

 

"Omma!" Luhan isntantly throws his arms to his mother, out of fear. Tiffany comforted her son by rubbing her back continuously and whispering reassuring words.

 

"We're all okay. You are too, right?" Taeyeon asks back, as she stands straight again. "I think Prince is not. He keeps on barking, afraid of the shaking." she looked down to Prince and the latter is now calm in her arms.

 

"I'm glad everyone is okay." Tiffany was relieved, whilst couldn't stop comforting her crying little boy. "Baby, stop crying now. The quake will not happen again."

 

Taeyeon smiled and looked outside. 'The shaking - it must have came from the comet, when it crashed the land.' She thought, once she realized she couldn't see that shooting star Luhan believes.

 

***

 

Yoona walked inside Seohyun's room and was about to call for her when she heard squeals from the bathroom. She instantly rushed to the door and knock thrice. "Is everything okay there?" She got worried right away; thinking the toddler they found is an alien and have might done something to her wife.

 

"We are! This little boy is just so naughty, playing with the water. He literally just gives me an instant shower." Said Seohyun with a laugh at the end.

 

Yoona was about to react when she heard squeals again, coming from the toddler this time. "What is happening?" She was absolutely puzzled, why on such phenomenon the alien sounded like a human. Well, she saw him earlier too. And he really does looks like a human baby. And he does sounds like the normal one. "Aigoo... As long as the toddler doesn't hurt my wife." she decided to just let Seohyun take care of him and leaves.

 

"You should shower too! You'll get a cold if you didn't."

 

But Seohyun made her stop, and eventually gives her reason to feel her heart skips a beat and lips curved into a small smile. 'Of course, she still cares for me, that's nothing to debate.'

 

As she continues outside, she changed her mind when she saw the pc. With a glance to the bathroom, she headed to the desk instead and then searched for the spaceship she found outside. Through the web, she can see a lot of spachips but most of them are made by human and even just for a movie. However, all of it doesn't look like with the spaceship she found outside.

 

"Damn, that one seems to be coming from somewhere not in this planet. But wait, this actually exists?" Yoona goose bumps as she unconsciously turned her head to the window. The rain has slowed down and she can no longer see any smoke outside. "A-And the baby, he must be on that ship." Her voice cracks at the end as she trembles. "Or I'm just dreaming?" Shaking her head and tapping it a lot of time, it made no sense when she can feel the pain. "This is indeed the reality." her arms hang long lifelessly as she let out a long sigh.

 

"Yah! Im Yoona. I thought you went to your room to shower?"

 

Seohyun's voice almost immediately startled her. She turned off the PC and turned to face Seohyun, who was only peeking her head behind the door of the bathroom. Underneath, the toddler is also peeking his head, looking at her with his innocent eyes.

 

"Ha-Hi, Baby." Awkwardly, she greeted with her one hand waving. The little boy smiled and giggles. Yoona blinks and blinks, couldn't believe he did that to her. 'What was that?'

 

"Go wash up and come back here. We're almost done." Seohyun instructed as she closed the door back and bring the toddler back to the bathtub.

 

Yoona sighed and casually walked out the room while rubbing the back of her neck. "Does Seohyun think the baby is just a normal one? Or she didn't actually saw the spaceship outside? Ugh, whatever it is she looks like she's enjoying washing the little boy. That was cute." She proceeds to her room with a big smile in her face, until she reached the bathroom, complying with her wife's instructions.

 

---

 

Now on her dry hood shirt and hot pants, she went back to Seohyun's room, just on time the two walked out. But Seohyun is carrying the baby in her arms this time. They look so fresh and brighter.

 

"Look who just enjoyed the shower, eh?" Yoona can't help and noticed that big smile in the toddler's face. He said something but it she couldn't understand, like an Alien talk?

 

"Isn't he? He literally just doesn't want to stop from the shower." Seohyun giggles and gives the baby a kiss on the cheek. The latter responded with a squeal and he also kisses her cheek. They both giggle at the same time and then, she started tickling him through poking him with her nose on his tummy. The toddler would laugh while holding her head.

 

Yoona's face paled, watching the two laughing and squealing, especially Seohyun, who had never been like that. Well at least for her case, she hasn't seen her laughing and squealing like that, ever since their relationship got cold. She wanted to say something but Seohyun passes at her and proceeds to the bed. She turned and followed. "Yah, Seohyun. Are you aware that the baby is an Alien?" She can no longer take it and wanted to tell her wife.

 

"Alien?" Seohyun glances to Yoona as she put the baby down to the bed, while still wrapped with a towel. "How can you tell he's an alien when he looks so cute like that?" She headed to the closet and search for the baby's clothes.

 

"How can you..." Yoona take a seat to the bed and looked at the toddler, who was creating noise while biting on his fingers. "Also explain the explosion? And the spaceship outside?" She smiled when the baby smiled, while staring at him back with those smiling eyes. "He's indeed cute but the spaceship and his appearance in the farm, how can you explain that? There's only one thing in my mind, this baby is an Alien, coming from another planet." She can't help herself and poke the baby's tummy with her forefinger, mimicking what her wife did earlier. The baby instantly laughs that easily. She giggles and did the same thing over and over again.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun mentally face-palmed, realizing that she and Yoona doesn't actually have baby clothes. "I was carried away with the cuteness of the baby and I thought he's our baby. Aish! What's wrong with me?" ruffling her hair, she close the closet and turned to face the two.

 

"What?" Yoona's eyes are widened when she heard Seohyun's words. "What did you just-"

 

"The baby, we have to buy him clothes." Seohyun intentionally cut the deer's sentence. "We can't let him stay like that, wrapped in a towel. He will catch a cold if he stays like that." and avoids her wife's gazes as she climb to the bed and smile to the toddler. "Aigoo, why so bright? You like it here? Hmm?"

 

Yoona shrugs her shoulders and responded to Seohyun. "But it's too late to buy. Just put on your shirt then. I don't think that would be matter."

 

"He is a He." Seohyun glance to the doe-eyed.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoona was surprised, the way her wife looked at her instantly.

 

"You love boyish shirts! Use yours, not mine." Seohyun stated as a fact.

 

Yoona chuckled. "Seriously? You're asking me to put my shirt into this baby? Not to mention, an Alien?"

 

"Do you like seeing him on my clothes then? When He is a He? And Stop with the silly Alien! He's not an alien." Seohyun doesn't really believe the cute baby is an alien.

 

"We're arguing about this?" Yoona couldn't believe what is going on.

 

"Ugh, just get a shirt and put it on him. So we can bring him to sleep and we will have ours later too."

 

"W-We?"

 

"Why not?" Seohyun hit the older woman playfully. "We're the older here. We should put this baby to sleep so we can have ours, later." she giggles with the stunned face she can see in the deer's face.

 

'This is so unusual. But why it looks adorable?' Yoona thought at the back of her head. "Okay. I'll get now." she then stood and leaves. Just before she completely left, she heard Seohyun started playing with the toddler again. While she's heading to her room, her mind runs, 'The baby is cute when he laughs though; I wouldn't mind making him laugh too. But... how on earth Seohyun really doesn't believe me? She can't even explain why there's a baby out of a sudden there. Well, whatever. She looks happy with the baby as well. kyaa, I'm excited to take care of the baby.'

 

When she returned to Seohyun's bedroom, she almost want to go back when she saw her wife is already breasfeeding the baby while sitting on the bed and the baby is in her arms. Her back is resting especially to the headboard. "J-Just when did you have milk?" And that surprised her.

 

"I... don't know too. I mean, he suddenly reaches on my and I thought he was hungry. I just let him, checking if he can drink milk with my . And here, he seems can drink milk." Seohyun explained as she immediately looked down to the sleepy toddler, while cheeks are flushing, because for the first time, she's feeding a baby and for the first time after they separated rooms, she is exposing her chest to Yoona.

 

"Aigoo... " Yoona, even though she was surprised, she did not mind and she approached the bed, checking on the baby rather. She smiled upon seeing the peaceful face of the latter, while his eyes are close, and looks like falling asleep later. "He likes your milk." she smiled, genuinely to the sight. Which honestly made her heart flutter.

 

Seohyun smiled also, as she watches continuously. "This baby...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter