The President 19: Escape

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 | Escape

 

 

***

 

 

"Why?"

 

"What... why?" Hyo is amused with the obvious in disbelief question from her fellow agent.

 

Seohyun had suspected it already since the silhouette, but it's a different thing now that she confirms it. She felt betrayed and fooled. "I... trusted you." She said honestly.

 

"Oh, you did and thank you for that." Hyoyeon shrugs her shoulders. "You make it easier for me to gain your trust. But as what you heard earlier, you have been the reason why our missions are complicated. You're the reason why I couldn't get the trust of the President and I hate that."

 

"What?!" Seohyun scoffs. "Are you saying that I shouldn't do my job? But this is good then. I'm effortlessly stopping your mission. Tell me, have you changed everything because of me also?" she sarcastically asks.

 

"Change?" Hyoyeon chuckles softly and she carefully steps forward, not frightened by the way the younger agent is on fighting stand. "Who are you to change our plans?" she finds it ridiculous.

 

"Well, it's you who said you blamed me from everything." Seohyun countered. She doesn't want to put her guard down. Hyoyeon is someone that can surprise her whenever she wants. It's better to be ready than to regret in the end. "What do you call about that?" although it hurts to learn her real identity since she really trusted her and treated her so well as a friend, there's no way she'll consider her feelings. From now on, she's an enemy to the state and not a friend.

 

"Can you at least relax? You look like you are about to fight me or something. Come on, we are friends, aren't we?"

 

"Friends your a**. You just end it right now. Or did you even consider me as a friend?"

 

"Of course, I did. I was just telling you that I have other motive besides being your friend." Hyoyeon calmly take another step forward, only to see the younger agent stepping one backward. 'She's afraid.' She finds it funny.

 

"I don't trust your words anymore." said Seohyun, firmly. She looked at her in the eyes, fearlessly.

 

"Hahahaha stop withe the trust issue." Hyoyeon laughs and was about to move forward when her phone beeps on her pocket. She took it and check the message, eyes widening. But she slowly darted back her attention to Seohyun. "Think of this like a game. One should lose and the other wins."

 

"What are you... Talking about?"

 

"You want to escape, aren't you? So if you win, you get to escape this room." Hyoyeon said and she steps backwards, as she ready herself to fight. "Come on, I give you the first strike."

 

'Who is she kidding me?' Seohyun thought but she complied. She advances and throw a punch but meets the air as her opponent avoided. But she's also fast to avoid when she countered her. But she's also fast when she automatically responded.

 

"Wow." Hyoyeon distanced herself before she gets a hit from Seohyun. "They're indeed right. You're faster than I thought. But too bad, I'm the fastest." without a warning, she advances and throw a kick but the latter dodge it and instantly responded which she also blocks. She didn't waste time and she throw her a jab, which Seohyun avoided in an instant. But her next blow hits her hard on her stomach, which made her steps back and clutch on her stomach.

 

"Who's the fastest?" Seohyun mocks with her eyebrows rising.

 

Hyoyeon just dashed forward and once again meets the air when the younger agent avoided and she dodge her response. She did not falter and responded as well that Seohyun quickly dodge.

 

She did all her might to hit her but she is way too fast in avoiding and blocking all her blows, effortlessly. But she's not bad herself neither, as she can also avoid everything the CIA agent is throwing at her.

 

After a moment, she finally hit her on her shoulder that almost cause Seohyun to lose her balance and did not waste time to send her punch and a hard kick on her stomach. "Now what?" she breathlessly responded to what the latter have said earlier, while sweats are dropping now from her forehead and there is a cut on her left brow. It's like she's fighting with a martial artist. She can't deny how good Seohyun is.

 

Seohyun is giving herself time to relax while she couldn't answer Hyoyeon. She was indeed good that she hit her a few times already but the hit she received on her shoulder shook her. Her bullets of sweats are apparent, indicating how good she is also. She finally had a hard time.

 

Hyoyeon once again took her advances yet she hasn't even thrown her a punch, her visions started to blur. She soon feels like something is dropping from the left side of her head that drops on her shoulder. She tilts her head and saw blood. She recalls the behind the back blow from Seohyun throw her elbow. Her elbow she throws on her head that actually made her fell on floor earlier created a cut on her head.

 

Seohyun checks her own elbow and finds out the blood is apparent.

 

"What kind of... Elbow do you have?" Hyoyeon manage to ask before her visions black out and she fell on the floor, unconscious.

 

"Not yet."

 

Seohyun turned around to see Yunho with a gun pointed at her. "Hyoyeon, you need to-"

 

"Hands at the back od your head and don't move!" Yunho firmly commanded as he slowly went to Hyo's side.

 

Complying, Seohyun looked down on her feet, knowing that she can't do anything on her situation. "You have to bring her to the hospital or call a doctor to treat her wound." but she can't be inconsiderate and she advised Yunho.

 

"I know what I am going to do!" Yunho shouted before he lowered himself to check the unconscious girlfriend of his. It just made him mad to see blood on the floor and that's because of Seohyun. He sent her death glares and his gun as he screams angrily at her." YOU ING PAY FOR THIS!"

 

Seohyun closed her eyes close without moving her spot. But instead of hearing a gun shot and something hitting on either part of her body, she heard him cursing at Hyoyeon.

 

"I told you to just kill her! you! Stupid!"

 

Couldn't get why Yunho is scolding Hyoyeon, Seohyun opened her eyes back and saw how he took the knife inside her boots and a gun behind her. It took her by surprise because Hyoyeon never used her weapons during their fight. 'She has all the chance to use them. Why didn't she used it? I don't understand.' She doesn't know how to feel about it.

 

"What just happened?" Minho who had been lying on the floor wakes up to see Yunho, Hyo on the floor and their captive, standing with her hands over the back. But the blood on the floor sums up with it. "You killed, Hyoyeon?!" He hastily gets up and grabs the young agent on her collar. "How dare you?!" He was about to slap her when Yunho said something that stopped her.

 

"I will be the one killing her later." Yunho said as he slowly stands on his feet with Hyo on his back. "So make sure she doesn't escape!" She carefully passes through at still immobile Agent before she completely exited the room.

 

Minho snaps a finger in front of Seohyun to bring back to reality. "You did it to her, didn't you?" She asks when she started blinking her eyes.

 

"She was prideful." Seohyun utters, as she realized why she never use the easy way. "She hurt herself."

 

"What the - it was you obviously."

 

"I don't have so much time with you." Without further ado, she went to the door and tried to open it but failed to do so. She turned to Minho and the latter is shaking his head. "You have the key, don't you?"

 

"I don't... " Minho couldn't able to continue his words when the young agent gives raise her feet and swings it forward towards him. But only stopped an inch away from his face. He gulped nervously, couldn't move. "... Really have the key. I swear." but he is telling her the truth. "Why didn't you escape when the door is open though? That was your chance." he ended it as a matter of fact.

 

"I was - He pointed the gun at me!" Seohyun exclaimed in frustration. "How are you supposed to - Aish! BABO ME!" Heck, she knows it was also her fault. She got lost in her own thoughts. Stomping her feet, she returned to the door and tried to open it. But it won't budge. She bends down and check what kind of a doorknob it is.

 

" Seriously, you can only open it if it’s from the outside. Yunho, he has the key."

 

Seohyun did not answer as she went to find the metal chopsticks from the table. But since the fight, it drops on the floor. She hastily returned to the door after picking it up. The hole in the doorknob is enough for the thickness of the chopstick.

 

"No way!" Minho gasps as she watches the young agent trying to open the door by the chopstick. "Yah!" without warning, he throws a kick on her back but the latter as faster to turn and caught his leg. Before he knows it, he fell on the floor too hard and the latter hastily grabs the rope and ties both of his feet and hands. "Yah! What the are you doing? After what I've done to you?" he struggles but she successfully just tied him tightly.

 

"I told you. I don't have so much time with you, idiot!" Seohyun gives him one last kick on his stomach before she resumes opening the door. She needs to escape no matter what. The President needs her at the moment.

 

After some time, she was able to unlock it. But it sure hurt her hands from all the twist and turn, push and pull. But it was all worth the effort when she escaped the room successfully and frees herself, leaving Minho behind who keeps on calling her to come back.

 

After a long hallway in the basement, she finds herself in another with a lot of rooms. The dusts are giving her a reason to cough time to time. But in a low manner, as she can't be caught this time. Not anymore.

 

However, along the way, she suddenly bumped into someone that almost loses her balance if it wasn't for that someone's quick catch on her. "You." And her eyes couldn't who she just bumped into.

 

"I finally found you." Yoon is happy and relieved as he slowly let go of her. "I thought I wouldn't see you anymore. I saw that agent from the palace being carried by a guy on the third floor. Something happened, wasn't it? They kidnapped you? Or what?"

 

Seohyun looked around and was glad to see no one. "Let's get out here." But as she tried to drag him, he pulled his hand off of her.

 

"What about them? We can't let them escape." Yoon said as a matter of fact.

 

"Your safety comes first, President Im. We can get back on them tomorrow."

 

"It's Yoon, for your information."

 

Seohyun blinks a couple of times and rub her eyes. That when she realizes the doe-eyed is wearing brown hair but looked like the President because he doesn't wear, he normally wears, which is leather jacket and an earring. But his hair color does tell him it's Yoon, not Yoong. "Y-Yoon. I thought-"

 

"I won't appear anymore? Of course, I still do." Yoon smiled smugly. "But we can't leave this mansion without catching them. We should call a back-up for support."

 

Seohyun thought of the idea and indeed he is right. But she still grabs his arm. "Now let's leave this place first."

 

"You don't have any idea how it was hard for me to look for you. This mansion is not that big but I have to be careful not to be seen." said Yoon as he just let her held him, while they head to the stairs.

 

"That's good to hear you're being careful."

 

"I'm not like Yoongie." He chuckles softly.

 

"Yeah, yeah..." Seohyun however suddenly stopped on her tracks when she heard noises coming from the first floor. She looked into the doe-eyed's eyes and the latter is as puzzle as her. When the noise and steps get closer and closer, she hurriedly looks for a hiding spot and there's only one room that got her attention immediately because it the door is ajar. Without a word, she drags him with her and close the door securely once they were in.

 

The noises from mostly guys just confirms there are more people in the house, besides the three she met.

 

"What is... This?" Yoon's attention however shifted to what is inside the room. His eyes are in disbelief to see illegal weapons in a long table, including armalites that usually he can only see from movies. And there were bomb maker and drugs. They're all in one place.

 

Seohyun is having goosebumps. They entered a room where terrorists mostly get their weapons. "Ares. They're in Seoul."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter