The President 08: Yoon

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08 | Yoon

 

***

 

Until she reached her dorm, Seohyun still can hear her heartbeats, and it's getting no help. 'What is going on with me?' Apart from the hug, he fixed her hair before they decided to come back with the others, that still keeps replaying on her mind right now. And it's not a normal thing for her.

 

Im Yoong, the President of South Korea, and is known worldwide, just casually did that to her like he means it, which is quite surprising for her also.

 

"This is insane!!!" She frustratingly ruffles her hair. "Why is he doing this to me out of a sudden?" But she fell back on the bed with a pout on her face yet still could hear that. And she is honestly all aware what is going on. "This couldn't be... happening." Getting up, she casually took her seat in front of her desk, opened her laptop and bit her lower lip as her desktop wallpaper is still him.

 

"You... don't... agree with this... do you? Bubble?" She sighs, staring sweetly to his handsome face. "But... if you do... " she touches the nose part of his image and travels it down to his lips. "...Give me sign... give me a sign tomorrow or in the coming days. You know you're always part of me, so I'm asking you... Kim Soo-Hyun." she sighs but smiled, recalling back the lovely memories she had with him. It's regretful but she has accepted the reality.

 

Suddenly, her phone rings and at the same time, she could hear someone is knocking on her door. She hastily shuts her laptop down, close it and grabs her phone to check whose caller ID will it be.

 

"Holy. What is he calling as this time of the night?" She literally exclaimed and quickly cleared , forgetting about the person outside her room. "President Im, how can I help you?"

 

[Open the door, Wifey!]

 

"Wife-YOONGIE?" She looked into her phone's time and finds out it's pass seven. "What are you-"

 

[Who else? Open the door before someone else see me or before I COULD BREAK YOUR DOOR, AGENT SEO! HAHAHAHA!!!]

 

"Aish! This choding." Seohyun dashes outside and immediately she realized her messy living room. She hasn't tidy them because of the appointment with the President. "From all people? Why is he always like this to me?" She hurriedly cleaned up and once she's done, she composes herself and headed to the door. She unconsciously tucks her hair behind her and gently unlocks her door.

 

"Who wants some ramen?!" Yoongie cried while holding up two plastic bags that contains cup noodles and can of colas in front of the young agent. However, his words suddenly slow down when he realizes she is wearing a simple shirt and hot pants while her hair is being loose, unlike the last time he saw her. "You... you... " but he barely can form a word that describes what he's feeling right now. But one thing is for sure, she looks stunning on her casual clothing.

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun raise her eyebrows, waiting for the deer to continue his words.

 

Yoongie her back and take breathing exercise before he turned again and smile goofily. "Would you mind helping me with these? I think you just forgot I am your guest, I mean, your husband has just arrived from work and needs to rest now."

 

"So Yoongie~" said Seohyun with an amuse smile. She took the other plastic bag and gives him a way. "After you."

 

"Thanks, my wifey~" Yoongie giggles and pinches the younger girl's cheeks as he walks inside. He doesn't remember the look of the latter's dorm because he came when he's drunk. But he can remember the way to his dorm, which is surprising for him.

 

"I'll boil us water first." Seohyun said as she figured the deer is looking around her living room. She made her way to the kitchen, leaving him there.

 

Yoongie however did not stay and he follows her. "Do you know why I am here?" ask him, taking his seat across her and placing the other plastic on the counter.

 

"I have no idea. So why?" Seohyun ask back, smiling back at him while she pours the water on her water boiler from a bottle of water.

 

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

 

She almost dropped the bottle after hearing. "What did you just... " And looked at him with a glare.

 

"Kidding." Yoongie giggles, although he likes her reaction. "I want to ask you something important later, so hurry up and boil the water, wifey."

 

She mutters. "You better be."

 

"I miss you, honestly." Yoongie confesses sincerely, earning a blank expression. "No! I'm serious! I really, miss you. I mean, I think I skip a night. And I hate it." He sighs afterwards with a pout. "Shouldn't you miss me, my wifey?"

 

'So he actually knows if he doesn't go out in a night?' Seohyun taking a note mentally. "What do you like me to answer that?" She asks to .

 

"Of course, you also miss me. Like, Yoongie Oppa, I miss you so, so, so muuuuch~ Let's spend the night again together, Oppa~" Yoongie said on her aegyo voice that makes him blush on his own.

 

Seohyun actually cringes but she could only control her desire to kick some choding. "I do. I miss you too." She said and flashes a sweet smile.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Well, Yoongie is really fun to be around. It's boring if I can't see Yoongie in a night. So... I miss you too." A warm and sweet crept in her lips.

 

Happy choding, couldn't control himself and he squeals. "Kyaa! I miss you too! Seo Joohyun!" and scream.

 

"Yah!" Seohyun alertly rushed to his side and cover his mouth. "Don't scream like that! The next door can hear you!" she reminded.

 

Yoongie pushed gently her hand and put his fore finger against his lips, "Shshshs... " As a hush for him to comply.

 

"Good." Seohyun sighs in relief, walking back to where she left of.

 

"What happened while I was away?" Yoongie ask in curiosity and making sure his voice is low.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and suggested. "Just use your normal voice. Don't ever whisper and shout or scream."

 

"Okay." Yoongie giggles. "So, what happened while I was away?" He asks her again.

 

"Nothing that interesting." Seohyun smiled and once her boiler beeps, she turns it off and ushers the deer to open the cup noodles a little.

 

Standing from his feet, Yoong stood beside the young agent and did as what she is referring to. "Not interesting or you don't want to share?" He is quite disappointed.

 

"Nothing really. Just work here and there and right now, you're with me." Seohyun flashes a friendly smile as she handed the other cup noodles and the chopsticks after pouring hot water on it. "Let's go to my living room." she said, poking his nose using her own chopsticks as she leads her out of the kitchen.

 

"No wonder." Yoongie says in a soft voice. He took a seat on the cushion next to Seohyun. "This will be our first time... "

 

"First time?"

 

"First time eating ramen with you." He giggles. "That night we met, you were alone and I am alone. That was fated, I think."

 

Seohyun blushes. "Y-Yeah... I guess... Reminds me of what you said that night. Do you... mean every word of it?" she raises her eyebrows, as she anticipates for his answer.

 

"Of course." Yoongie nodded. "I mean it." And stand with what he said that night. "I wouldn't really like chubby girls. But you are okay, you're not one of them." He grinned in the process.

 

"Not buying me." Seohyun shakes her head in contrast. "Choding is a choding." she chuckles.

 

"Oh really? Not every night I am choding though." Yoongie replied with a goofy smile.

 

"Prove it, then." She dares, seriously.

 

"Later, for now. I need eat this." With that said, the doe-eyed finally opens the cover of his cup noodles and stirs on it for a second only before he put the noodles into his mouth, only to scream. "AHHH TOO HOT!" In pain over his tongue.

 

"Come here." Instinctively, Seohyun put his own ramen down, moves close, leans close to his face and she blows a lot of air on his tongue that was sticking out. She keeps on doing it while the latter is gasping for air like a dog.

 

However, Yoongie slowly calms down as he realize what's going on. His heart is fluttering and he suddenly feel like the world slows down, watching her like that so close to him is suddenly not good... at least for his weak soul. 'How can someone still so attractive while blowing an air into my tongue?' He thought as he just looked like stupid at the moment. 'My wife, she's... really so... enchanting.'

 

Seohyun slowly realize that the red spot on the doe-eyed's tongue has completely disappeared. But she also realizes what she just did. She slowly looked at him in the eyes and just realize he had been watching her--which skips her heart a beat. She mindlessly knocks his forehead so hard so he would close his eyes and she moves away instantly.

 

"Ouch! What the heck?" Yoong rubs the sore spot on his forehead while he has one eye open.

 

"You-Your noodles. I think it's not that hot anymore. Why don't you grab it back and e-eat." Said Seohyun as her cheeks are now so red. She took her own cup of noodles and ignores the presence of some doe-eyed and busy herself with it.

 

"Aish! That's not how you should react!" Yoongie said as matter of fact. He shakes his head disappointingly while watching her like a pig. "Slow down, slow down, you might eat the cup." he jokes, patting her back. But he suddenly receives her glares and he quickly comply. "Happy eating. I will eat this happily. Yeah, thank you for the food, wifey."

 

'Geez.' Seohyun looks away and resumes.

 

"Ah~" However, Yoongie couldn't really stay quiet. He faces her again with him offering the noodles on his chopsticks.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" Flustered Seohyun wouldn't like to open to be feed by the doe-eyed.

 

"Is it wrong to feed my wifey, now?"

 

"It is!"

 

"Why?!!!" Yoongie whines.

 

"It is wrong to feed someone in a chopstick. Not to mention, noodles." Seohyun believes so, as if it's the truth.

 

"Eh? Just when did there's a rule for this? I see couples doing this too." Countered Yoongie and he moves closer just to be declined.

 

"You eat and I do mine. There shouldn't be like this. Besides, we're not a couple."

 

"Aren't we husband and wife? We should be doing this more than those boyfriend girlfriends. Come on, Please!!!" Yoongie continues to whine, doesn't want to give up that right away.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and sighs. "Fine." As she finds herself agreeing. She opened and just as she was about to eat it.

 

"Seohyun-ah!!! Open the door!!! Let's hang out!!!" Hyoyeon's voice outside is so loud.

 

She panics and instinctively put the chopsticks away, grabs the doe-eyed's hand and drags him to her room. Before he reacts, she closes the door in front of him.

 

"Lock it inside and don't you dare leave this room!" She commanded and rushed back to her living room. "I'm coming!!!" she cried as she went straight to the door. But before she could open it, she took deep breaths and relaxes slowly. "Unnie, it's already-"

 

"I have pizzas, dukbokki, spicy noodles and... " Hyoyeon interrupted the younger agent but she however noticed she forgot to buy soju.

 

"Wae? What's wrong?" Seohyun furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

 

"Can you buy the soju, Hyun? I think I forgot it." Hyoyeon grinned and quickly grabs her cash from her pocket, handing it to her. "Just five can of soju would do." and without asking for permission, she passes at her as she walks inside.

 

'She's really bullying me sometimes.' Seohyun feels like it's not right but she can only control her urges to talk back. She doesn't want to make some trouble either way. "Be back before you know it." She said weakly as she walks out of her own dorm and lazily drags her legs to the elevator.

 

Meanwhile, Yoongie who locked the door as the owner's request can hear an unfamiliar voice outside while he's pressing his left ear against the door.

 

"Wait, so she's having dinner... with someone?" Hyoyeon noticed the mess in the living room and felt so weird. Especially that there are two pairs of chopsticks. "She's with her boyfriend, isn't she?" She turned her head to the left, where the door to her bedroom is. "Someone... is there... " Slowly, she approaches the door with her tantalizing eyes.

 

'Crap.' Yoongie thought and hastily turned off the lights in the room and cover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter