This Time: Missing

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 | Missing

 

***

 

Seohyun woke up after a good sleep, just to finds herself, alone in a hotel room. "Where's Sky?" She asks to no one particular. The last time she remembers she cuddles with Sky, in attempt to make him sleep. "Did I fell asleep instead of him?" She wonders, grabbing her phone from the night stand and checks the time; 7:00pm. "Omo." Her eyes widened. She hastily get up and looked for the little boy. Only then to find him and her father, playing like a real Grandfather and grandson. Both are so fun to watch, Her heart is fluttering.

 

"Oh, You're awake." Greeted Mister Seo, flashing his daughter a warm smile. "Sky woke up earlier, so I thought of looking after him for the meantime. He's too cute, Honey. I mean, he loves this bunny stuff toys I bought more the cars." He flashes a bright smile, showing how he has grown fond of the little boy in just a mere time.

 

"He's a unique boy, Appa." Seohyun smiled, fluttering to hear it from her father and by look of Sky's face, he loves being with his grandpa.

 

"Your mother called by the way. She will be a little late." Mister Seo informed it crossed his mind. He received it hourd ago and did not mind to learn she has something to do before she will meet with their daughter. "But Yoona, where is she now?" Heck, she realized, the deer wife of his daughter have been a no-show since they arrived in the hotel.

 

"Eh? She hasn't gone here?"

 

He shakes his head. "No one except the hotel's service has gone here. The guest hasn’t even arrived." And explained it to his daughter.

 

"Wait, I'll try to contact her." Seohyun said and returns to the room. She took her phone from the night stand and immediately noticed the number of miscalls. And the last call she did was 2 hours ago and her last message tells her that's she's already at the lobby. 'How is she not here yet when she sent me this message earlier?' Her heart started to race in concern. She didn't think twice and called her wife's number.

 

The subscriber cannot be reach. Please try your call again later.

 

Much to her surprised, her wife's phone is turned off. "Why... did she turn it off?" As if she didn't hear it clearly, she pressed the call button again and hopes the next line rings this time. Unfortunately, the same result can be heard. "Why?" She keeps trying and trying until something came up to her mind. "Unnie." The first person that comes to her mind immediately is her wife's older sister. She hastily calls her and the latter luckily didn't turns off her phone. "Oh come on, pick up the phone Unnie." But she didn't expect to hear it only ringing and ringing. "Ugh." Until it just tells her that the subscriber is busy.

 

Heading out of the room, she saw her father feeding Sky now with some biscuit. "Appa, did Yoona called you? She called me a lot but my phone was in silent mode. I wasn't able to answer it." She informed her father as she took her seat next to her father.

 

"I never received any message coming from her." Mr. Seo replied with brows creasing. "Something wrong, honey?" She can see it in his daughter's face; she's concerned over the deer.

 

"She's not answering. Her phone is apparently out of service. Probably she turned it off. But for what reason? She called me earlier, that means.. She's really trying to contact me. Since I told her about this." Said Seohyun as she tried to contact Tiffany again.

 

"She probably didn't charged her phone earlier. So she’s now doing it?" Mister Seo doesn't want to think negative, so he keeps his calm. "Don't worry, she will be here."

 

"Should have been here since two hours ago. This is my fault; I didn't get to answer her." Seohyun stands on her feet and finally, Tiffany answered her. "Unnie! Is my wife with you?" She greeted her immediately with a question.

 

[Yoona? She's not with me. What are you talking about?] Tiffany sounds confused on the next line.

 

"Did she even called you?" Seohyun feeling weirder by now. Her hands are now starting to shake at the thought of her wife might be in danger.

 

[Not a single time she did. Wait, what's up? You are not with her? You can't contact her?]

 

"I-I can't. And I honestly received all her miss calls, but my phone is in silent mode that I did not able to hear it while I am sleeping. Um, can you call me if she calls you or someone calls you about her?!"

 

[Yah! Seo Joohyun! You are scaring me!]

 

"She called me a lot of times already! How do you expect me to think positively?!" Seohyun stated as a fact. Yoona has never been like this since they decided to start it over again. And the fact that she conformed she's coming to the hotel, it's more than a worrisome to learn she hasn't arrived. Not to mention, her last call is two hours. It's triggering her heart that something is going on with her wife. "Ca-Can you ask Taeyeon Unnie about this as well?"

 

[Ugh, you are making me worry as well. But I would make sure to contact you if your wife calls or if some unknown person calls also. I will also call your Taeyeon later she comes back. For now, calm yourself. You can't think straight or make a decision correctly. Think before you do something, okay? Let's just hope my sister is just there, safe and sound.]

 

Seohyun groans but nodded nevertheless. "Okay. I will Unnie. I'm sorry for bothering you."

 

[Nah, this is a family matter. We all have to work together. I'll call you right away once I got an update. Take care of yourself and Sky, okay?]

 

"Yes, Unnie. Thank you." Upon ending the call, Seohyun turned to face her father, who had been listening to and so as Sky. "I think I and Sky have to find Yoona, Appa."

 

"Your mother is coming; can't you wait for her first? She probably will help you with that. And we have a guest, Honey. Let's wait for them before you leave." Mister Seo is worried as well, but he can't just let his daughter leave without seeing her mother first. And he can't let her leave without him.

 

Seohyun was about to decline when the door opens. And before she can greet her mother, she was engulfed into s tight and warm hug.

 

"Oh my Seobaby. It's been a while. I miss you so much, honey. I miss you damn much." Mrs. Seo said as she teared up in her daughter's shoulder.

 

"Um... O-Omma..." Seohyun wanted to react but her mother suddenly sobs, that's shut . And all that she can do is to return the hug and comfort her mother, who had been away for years. She suddenly felt bad for her if she just suddenly tells her she has to leave. And she can't bother her with Yoona as well. 'I hope Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie will have a good news later.' She just hopes while she's not doing anything, Taeyeon and Tiffany will be lucky and can able to contact her wife. 'Aigoo, where are you,Yoongie? I hope you are doing fine.'

 

 

***

 

 

Yoona shivers the moment she woke up because of a cold of water that was thrown to her body, that also makes her breathless out of surprise. Unfortunately, she couldn't see anything as seems a handkerchief is being tied around her and she felt that her hands are being tied behind her as well. She tried to move but only to realize her both feet are being tied as well, while she's sitting in a chair. "Where... Am I?" She breathlessly asks to no one in particular, as she also recalled what happened to her before she is in her current situation.

 

After a while of thinking of it deeply, she grit her teeth and clenched her fists. "Seohyun's Omma... She's behind of all these... " muttered her. "What is she planning to Seohyun and me?" It breaks her heart all over again, still in disbelief that the woman who used to be so fond of her is now thinking of taking her away of her daughter. She just broke how she trusted her back then, and it hurts to know. Her heart feels like being crumpled so tight. "Don't she dare do something to my wife and my son." And she swears she will do everything in order to protect her family.

 

"She wouldn't really do anything to her cause she's her daughter."

 

Yoona's ears perks upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. "Who... Are you?"

 

"You don't have to know. Just open your mouth and eat."

 

Yoona's head pulled back when she felt something against her lips. "I'm not idiot to just do whatever you want me to do!" She sternly stated, feeling like she doesn't have to trust the voice.

 

"Aren't you hungry?" The voice chuckled.

 

"I don't trust you!" Yoona said in a firm voice. "Let me get out here, instead! You can't get anything from me!" although scared on the inside, she refused to show it and stay strong and brave.

 

"Oh, really? Don't worry; we don't actually need anything from you. We just need you to stay here for at least five or a week."

 

"What?! What the are you planning for me and my family?" Yoona got more than worried. She can't stay for another day, knowing her wife might be in danger. "Why are you guys doing this to us?!" She roared in frustrations.

 

The voice cackled for at least a minute and it annoys the hell out of Yoona.

 

"YOU ARE ALL COWARD!!! YOU GUYS WILL NOT SUCCEED! I TELL YOU!!!"

 

"Not coward, just smart enough... to do something on your wife. Hahahaha!!!"

 

" YOU! I'M YOU GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Yoona is getting mad every second. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! LEAVE HER ALONE WITH THIS! You got me already! You can't hurt her as well! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ONCE I GOT FREED FROM HERE!!!" and she almost broke her own voice.

 

"Well, then, you behave and open your mouth so I could feed you. No one will hurt your wife, I promise."

 

Yoona turned her head to the righ, when she felt that tip from a spoon again. She just keeps shut while catching on her breath. Her mind is full of curse and questions towards Mrs. Seo. She can't imagine her, doing it to her own daughter. She doesn't know what she did to be able to be in her situation. Cause she never been a bad in-law to them. Never once did she also disrespect to them, since she married their daughter. She can't believe she's doing this to her.

 

"Aigoo, she won't eat, Madam."

 

Her brows immediately crease when she heard the same voice again. But he seems to be not talking to her.

 

"What? Let her starve? What if she dies because of that?"

 

Yoona clenched on her fists and she cursed again inside her mind. 'Why are you doing this to me, Mrs. Seo? Wae. Wae. Wae. Wae!!!' but is so frustrated to know the answers to her questions.

 

"Araso, I'll leave her first."

 

As footsteps started leaving and is slowly disappearing, Yoona thought for a second. "Stop!" And she suddenly wanted to stop the person from leaving.

 

"Wae?"

 

Yoona hesitated to response but her stomach grumbles and it cause her to cringe. "F-fine. I'll trust you this time. But can you... Take my blindfold first? I don't want to eat while I can't see anything. And this isn't good fo-for someone.. Eating." She stammers and quickly bit her lip after saying those words.

 

"Alright."

 

With that said, the footsteps returns to her and she brace herself as soon as she can feel something behind her, which indicates the person is untying the blindfold. She got impatient and keeps on tapping her foot to the floor. Until the blindfolds are off of her, she had to slowly open her eyes and made a couple of slow blinks until she got accustomed with the lights in a wide white room. Her attention slowly turned to the person standing in the side; she got her brows raise as he finds him really a stranger. "Who are you?" She tried to ask but he only smiled at him.

 

"Let's get this started." The guy then pulled the table nearby and a chair. "You don't have allergies right? So a prawn will be okay for you." And he started to feeds her.

 

Yoona wanted to ask first but she decided to push it aside in the back of her mind as she opens to eat. 'I have to gain strength. I can't do this on my own if I don't eat.' She thought while munching on her food. She thought of it earlier that changed her mind. The guy isn't that masculine, so she can handle him. She just hopes, no one is outside the door.

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun had been in the verge of leaving her seat, since she, and her family sat down in one table, having their dinner. Since then, she's uncomfortable, not because she can't relate to their topic, but because a guest is apparently sitting across her, who had been smiling towards her for the past hour. He is Jungkook, a lawyer and is the son of the owner of a Bank. Although he seems a good person, she couldn't find a reason to befriend with him, with the way her mother is obviously trying to woo her and she presumes, she wants her to date him despite being married for years now.

 

"I'm married for almost four years now." She can no longer hold it any longer and she cut her mother's constant blabber with the reality. "And we actually have son already. Hold on, I'll get him." She hastily lefr her seat and took Sky from the playground and bring him with her. "Anyeon, Jun Jungkook, I am Im Sky. The only son of Im Yoona and Im Seohyun."

 

"Aww, he is so cute." Jungkook replied with a cheerful smile. "His Appa must be looked like him too."

 

"Eh?" Seohyun is confused because the latter doesn't seem to bother.

 

"Jungkook here is fond of kids as well, Honey. Right, Jungkook-ssi?"

 

"Absolutely. I mean, I have a four year old little brother. So we can really get along, Joohyun-ssi."

 

"What?" Seohyun can't believe what she heard. "You-you... are okay with this?"

 

"Of course." Jungkook chuckled, amusingly.

 

"I'm married!" Seohyun exclaimed. "I'm married for freaking years now and we are so happy being married." as she tried to emphasize also, what she wanted to tell him.

 

"What are you trying to say, honey?" Mrs. Seo raised her brows in confusions. "He knows you're married, why do you keep on telling it?"

 

"Are you okay, Joohyun?" Mr. Seo asked this time, in concern.

 

Seohyun pause and looked at her parents then to Jungkook, blinking a couple of times as she tried to understand their confuse expressions towards her. "What is going... on?" She looked back to her mother, asking for an explanation. "Why are you talking so much about Jungkook here, Omma?"

 

Mrs. Seo quietly giggles as she finally realized what her daughter thinks of what she had been saying. "I was just introducing you to him and know him more than you know his name... "

 

"Why? What had been in your mind, honey?" Her father is curious. The way his daughter reacts is quiet amusing but at the same time, he finds it cute.

 

"Well, you've been telling me about him. I... I thought you're trying to... woo so I could like him?"

 

"I get it. The reason I was talking about him because... I want you two be friends... before we bring you to the States, Honey."

 

"St-States?"

 

"Jungkook is a lawyer and he can help you getting into a law school, like I have dreamed for you since you were born. And you've been dreaming of that also, right? Besides, you can't continue staying here, just teaching those kids in school. It's not helping you to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter