This Time: Appa

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 | Appa

 

***

 

A big yet evil smile appears in Seohyun's lips when she noticed her wife is busy doing something on the desk. She tiptoes, approaching her from behind but before she reaches her, she heard a call from behind, halting her advance and freezing her on the spot.

 

"Omma." It's Sky, who is standing by the door with a ball on his arms.

 

Yoona turned her head behind upon hearing the noise but only to see her wife taking their son and animatedly rushed outside. Herbrows rise in confusion. "Hmm? What are they doing?" She wanted to go out and find it out but she thinks of the lyrics that she's apparently working on, she shrugs her curiosity and returned to it.

 

Meanwhile, outside the room, Seohyun is pressing her ear against the door, waiting for any moment she will hear footsteps while she's covering Sky's mouth. But a minute or two have passes, she didn't hear anything except for her own heartbeats and Sky's constant breathing. She let out a sigh and casually took the little to the kitchen. "You stay here, okay? I'm going to surprise your appa with something first." She put Sky to his own feeding chair and told him. Sky pout his lips cutely while looking up to her. "Here, you busy yourself with this first." She took his spoon and handed it to him. "I'll be back before you know it." Patting his head briefly, she eventually returned upstairs.

 

Sky is left with a white spoon; he could only stare at, because there's no food. The food is still on the table and it cause him to pout his lips and hear his stomach grumble. He can't do anything since he can't reach the table.

 

As Seohyun returns to the room, she stops halfway and slowly fetch that tiny box from her pocket. Slowly but surely, she approached her from behind and stops when there's no more step left between her and Yoona, who is still sitting and writing something on the desk. She hold her breath before she slowly put the tiny box to the table, next to her hand.

 

Rising eyebrows can be seen in Yoona's features, the moment she switched her attention to a velvet box. She quickly turned her head and smile to see her wife. "What's this?" She chuckled, pointing to the box.

 

Seohyun pulled a chair from the side and takes a seat. She took her hands and fixed her eyes on her wife's beautiful orbs as she softly says, "It's been a week since we started searching for the ring, but so far we haven't find it. And it's been a week since Sky also has turned off the spaceship, which is a good thing because we will not be having problems about our high electricity bills. And within that week... " she pause as she moves closer her seat, which made her wife's expressions change from curious to nervous. "I've seen your efforts... I've seen how you improved also in being a responsible wife and Appa to our son. I even felt how much you care for the ring that I also want to find as soon as possible. I'll be honest with you; I love every moment of it. And I wish... I wish for this to go on for a long time, because I swear... I will love it." she pause and took the box, not waiting for any response and opens it in front of her wife. "So to give us a reward, I made a replica or replacement of our wedding rings." she said with a cute smile.

 

Yoona blinks and blinks, doesn't know what to say except for, "Hello kitty rings?" And asked about it. Though she find it cute. "I did not give you a hello kitty ring, did I?" she chuckled, because it's obviously not a replica.

 

"What the. Don't you remember?" Seohyun is in disbelief.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Or you already threw our couple rings when we're still not married?" Seohyun got furious, stunning her wife with her sudden outburst.

 

Yoona thought for a moment and then it hits her.

 

Flashback...

 

As one of their secret dates ever since Seohyun agreed to date her behind Suho's back, Yoona made sure she will have a gift for her secret girlfriend this time. It's not that expensive but she hopes the latter will liked her gift. However, she suddenly got coward and put it inside her pocket when Seohyun finally arrives through a taxi. She steps inside almost immediately and the girl greeted her by taking her hand.

 

"Where are we going this time?" Yoona asks, since the girl has volunteered to be the one choosing for their next date location. She's excited again. But she's more excited to give her the gift she bought from her savings.

 

"It's a secret. But I'm pretty you have gone already there." Seohyun said with a giggle. She leans into the doe-eyed girl's shoulder while still smiling giddily.

 

Yoona's heartbeats are on it again. But she remains calm and hold her girlfriend back. Her lips slowly curved into a sweet smile as well, feeling like she's on top of the world, with Seohyun by her side. Although unknown from the others, she really wanted to treasure every moment with her.

 

They are quiet and just enjoy the ride while leaning into each other's touch. It's not all the time they go on dates because of their studies and the fact that they're secretly dating. Being with each other's side is always a memorable moment for them, whether it's long or quick, the important is, they have each other.

 

After quiet a long drive, they finally arrived in their destination. And Yoona has her lips open as she looked up. "You should have told me you are bringing us to Namsan Tower." she exclaimed.

 

"Eh? You haven't been here?" Seohyun is surprised. For Yoona who always go out and hang out with her friends, it's a surprise for her to know she hasn't been in the place.

 

"What are you thinking? I've been here for a lot of times? Are you kidding me?" Yoona chuckled and she took Seohyun's hand as she started dragging her to start their date already. Seohyun had nothing to say but a sweet smile she flashed as she holds even tighter to her girlfriend. Just like other couples, they went to every places around the tower, such as locking padlocks that symbolizes their love for each other, buying cute stuffs and souvenirs, and going on cable car, that made them closer to each other, because they are both scared of heights. And to make sure every moment has a souvenir, they took pictures together.

 

As for their last stop, as the evening comes, they went up to the tower to see the city of Seoul from above. By this time, Yoona have thought about giving her gift, while her girlfriend is busy watching the city lights. She took a deep breath and she took the box from her pocket.

 

Seohyun noticed her girlfriend next to her have moved, she turned her head to face her and brows rising eventually. "Wae?"

 

Yoona's hands are shaking and she barely opens .

 

"Are you okay?" Seohyun giggles when she just noticed her girlfriend's face turned pale. She reached for her cheek and check if she's hot or something, but she's cold rather. "Why are you cold?" she wonders, when the place has a heater and she isn't even feeling cold. She checks also her forehead, but it's still the same and so as her neck. She freezes however, when she just realized her girlfriend had been holding a box. A tiny box that cause her heart to skip a beat. "What are you... " she slowly looked at her in the eyes again. "...Doing?" And finished her question.

 

Yoona shakes her head as she closed her eyes tightly. When she stops, she opened her eyes again and throws all her nervous somewhere as she opened to speak. "Do you know what... day is today?" her voice sounded like a whisper, but Seohyun heard it clearly.

 

"I... " Seohyun tried to think of what the doe-eyed is talking about but she somehow couldn't think of an answer.

 

Yoona did not wait anymore for her girlfriend to continue. "Today is our 10th day as a couple. And our 5th time going out on a date." She got confidence building inside her when Seohyun finally realized what she meant by it.

 

"Otoke. I'm sorry. I wasn't... aware." Seohyun felt bad. "I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay." Yoona smiled reassuringly. "I don't mind if you don't count it. I'm just really-"

 

"No. I'm really sorry." Seohyun took her girlfriend's hand through her wrists. "I should have done the same. Alright, from now on, I will count the days. Not just it, the time, the hour and the seconds. I promise, I will count it." She sheepishly promised.

 

Yoona felt so giddy inside, but she remains calm. "Anyway, I... I just want to celebrate this day with you... with this..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Opening the box in front of her girlfriend, Yoona showed the two hello kitty rings she bought out from her savings. "It's not that expensive but I hope you will like these. Our... c-couple ring. Hehe." she shyly ended her sentence.

 

Seohyun's eyes widened as she quickly took one of it to look at it closely. "Are you kidding me?" she furiously reacted.

 

"Yes?" Yoona immediately thinks her girlfriend doesn't like it. "You-You don't like it?"

 

Seohyun then changed her expressions and she mischievously smiled to her girlfriend. "This is so cute! Put this on me now!" and she handed the ring.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Come on! And I will put the other to yours." Seohyun extended her hand closer to her girlfriend, who quickly took it as she also took the box. She presented her ring finger right away.

 

Yoona is smiling so wide as she excited put the ring on. She was seriously scared for a second. But gladly her girlfriend just being playful. Otherwise, she will be going home, so sad. She hasn't even say a word when Seohyun took her finger as well and excitedly put on the ring. "I almost thought you wouldn't like this." She said as she watches her putting the hello kitty ring on hers own finger as well.

 

"Why wouldn't I like this? It's for our 10th day as a couple and our 5th date. Even though you just made me felt bad because I don't know about this, I am... so overwhelmed right now. And I hope on our 20th or 100th, I will have a gift for us." Seohyun sweetly smiled. "Thank you, Yoongie. I love it." she said and wraps her arms around the deer. She can't stop smiling while staring at her ring she shared with the person she loves.

 

Yoona is slightly surprised, but she gladly wraps her arms around her as well and whispers. "Thank you also... you made my every seconds, every minutes, every hours and days... worth living for. I always feel like I'm on top of the world, just thinking about you and I. I promise, this will never end... and I will do my best to make our relationship stronger than ever."

 

Seohyun just couldn't hold back and she tightens the hug then loosen it a little, as she slightly pulled back and looked at Yoona in the eyes. "Isn't it strange? Every seconds feels like a minute, every minutes feels like an hour... and every hour feels like a day. Yes... life feels short when I'm with you... but your presence... is worth every bit of time." she softly said and slowly closes her eyes, as she kissed the deer on her lips.

 

Yoona freezes the moment their lips connected. Her mind screams, 'I AM SUPPOSE TO KISS HER FOR OUR FIRST KISS. WHY IS SHE KISSING ME FIRST?' However, as soon as the latter parted her lips, she gradually melted and closes her eyes, as she responded to the kiss, passionately.

 

End of Flashback...

 

"Ehehehe... Now I remember. It's our couple rings. Wow... I.... " Yoona couldn't continue her words when she realized her wife is glaring at her. "Oh yeah, I have also kept it you know. Hold on." Hastily, she rushed to the cabinet and rummage inside to find the hello kitty ring. She found a small box and quickly returned to her seat, showing it to her wife. "See? I also have it."

 

"Hmph." Seohyun shrugs her shoulders and get up, but only to be held by the deer.

 

"Put this on me then." A sheepish smile appears in Yoona's lips as she offered the hello kitty ring.

 

Seohyun audibly sighs and took her seat back. "I'll put mine to your finger instead." She said and took the ring from her own box. She glares at her wife as she put on the ring. But she suddenly noticed the wedding ring that was on the same finger, which made her sadly pout.

 

"Do you want me to take this off for the meantime?" Yoona noticed.

 

"No. It's okay. You can't afford to lost it again, can you? I just missed mine." Sighs Seohyun at the end.

 

Taking her wife's finger, Yoona turns to put the hello Kitty ring on. "Don't worry, like what we promised during the ceremony, we will work in sickness and in health, until death do us part." A big yet cheerful smile plastered on her face after she put the ring on her finger.

 

"How chweet." Seohyun giggles as she pinched her wife's cheeks. Before she knows it, Yoona pecks at her lips, causing for her to blush and the deer leans in again to kiss her lips fully. She gladly close her eyes and holds Yoona by her shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter