This Time: Saving Appa

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 | Saving Appa

 

***

 

"What are we going to do, Unnie? I... I don't think I should comeback." Seohyun said and felt another anger building on her body. She doesn't know why her parents are doing this to her and Yoona, but she can't stay in that house knowing she's not safe even in her parents' house. She's curious also but saving her wife is more than important for the meantime.

 

Everyone's attention shifted to Taeyeon, who has more experience in escaping is in pressure. However, she thinks otherwise. "You should comeback, Seohyun-ah... "

 

"Huh?" Seohyun is confused.

 

"Are you insane, Tae?" Tiffany disagrees with her wife.

 

"That's too absurd." And so as Minyoung. "She can't comeback there anymore. What if they will take her away from Yoona? That's why they abducted her." and she had a feeling about it.

 

"I agree. My friend is already enough." Yuri also shares her thoughts. "I'm afraid they will also hurt her?"

 

"I don't think they will hurt me... but Minyoung is right. They are planning to bring me to the U.S. with them." Seohyun confessed which earned frowns from everyone.

 

"They sure want to break you from my sister, Hyunnie." Tiffany said, shaking her head in disappointment.

 

"Why would they just do this? I mean, you guys are already married for years, but just now?" Minyoung finds it weird. For parents to allow their daughter to be married to someone they don't like, its quiet strange to think about it.

 

"They probably just realized that Yoona can't be trusted to their daughter?" Yuri shared her own theory.

 

"That can be... but whatever it is, you have to comeback there... not because you have to go with them outside the country, but you have to know where did they bring Yoona. You can ask them anything that can be a possible place."

 

"What do you mean, Unnie?"

 

"Like a favorite place they love to go? A place that your family owns? You have to ask them about them. So we can have clues about Yoona's location. I know you're smart, you can do that without being suspected." Taeyeon is confident Seohyun can do it alone. "We'll take the rest of searching your wife, right guys?"

 

"I love that idea." Minyoung smiled and gives Taeyeon a thumbs up.

 

"I second that." Yuri also did the same gesture.

 

"Well, I hope I can do this well." Seohyun is flattered everyone is supporting, but she's a bit nervous to do it herself, especially it's against her own parents.

 

"What about you, honey?" Taeyeon turned her head to her wife, next to her. Tiffany however is busy sending glares to Minyoung, after she gives her wife some pretty smiles.

 

"Yah, Tiffany." Taeyeon has to nudge her own wife. "Are you with us?"

 

Minyoung smiled back to Tiffany when she noticed she's looking at her.

 

"Yeah, of course. I... loved that." Putting her arm around her wife's arm, Tiffany leans into her shoulder and smiled sweetly.

 

Seohyun cringe and just ignored her sister-in-law, "Thank you, Unnies, Yuri-ssi.. and Minyoung-ssi." and don't want to missed the chance to show how grateful she is for their help.

 

"We're not even yet starting. Thank us if we succeed." Taeyeon said as a matter of fact.

 

"I will do my best." Seohyun reassured them by holding up a fist in front of them. Then she also grabs Sky's hand and did the same. "We will do our best!" earning sweet smiles from everyone around them.

 

"Go Auntie Seohyun! Go Sky! Let's goooooo!!!!" Luhan especially made a cheer for the two and everyone laughs at his antics, especially Sky, who can't stop clapping while laughing.

 

 

***

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, you know you can call us anytime."

 

Seohyun nodded her head lightly and slowly waves her hand to Taeyeon and her family, as they're slowly leaving their drive. Sky in her left arm is also waving while smiling. "For your Appa, we'll get this done together, Sky." she said, once their car has completely disappeared. Turning on her body around, she can't help but curse on her mind, as she spotted that bodyguard of her, standing by the car. 'He doesn't look handsome at all.' And playfully commented as she passes at him, heading to her parents' house. For the first time, she doesn't feel comfortable after learning her parents' plans. She is mad, upset, disappointed, and at the same time ashamed because she has parents like them. For 20 years of existence, this is the first time she's ashamed of being a Seo.

 

She stopped on her tracks however, when she realized her father is sitting by the couch on their living room. But she wasn't aware she just arrived, as the latter is sleeping. "Grandpa seems too exhausted or still having jetlag, baby Sky?" She asks and just earned the little boy's blank stare. "Nevermind." She can't resist and kissed his puffy cheeks instead before she resumes her walk upstairs. This time, she wished for mother to do the same also. But as she heads to the master bedroom and knock on the door a couple of times, no one is answering. She and Sky made an eye-contact as they both wonder where could have been her mother.

 

"Your mother went out, Miss Joohyun." One of the maids happens to pass by and she was informed.

 

"Where did she go?" Asks Seohyun.

 

"I've heard to a bank. I just don't know which bank here." The maid informed and smiled to Sky.

 

'What is she doing there?'

 

"Anything I get for you, Miss Joohyun? Tea or coffee?"

 

"Oh, that's all for now. Thanks for the information ahjumma." Declined Seohyun, flashing a friendly smile and bows her head a little before she proceeds to leave to her room. She put Sky on the bed and started pacing back and forth in front of him. "So if Omma is out, Appa is sleeping, this should be our time to sneak in their room? But what are we going to look their Sky? Ugh, think, think, think, think with me baby..." While she's busy thinking, Sky's head is busy following her, right to left, left to right. He is amused but at the same time, enjoying the movements of his mother, until he suddenly felt like leaving the room, he silently did it.

 

"Yes, we're going to find her planner." Seohyun stopped finally and pointed to an empty bed. She blinks and blinks, "Where is he?" She asks, more to herself, because she never noticed him leaving. "Holy." Quick, she headed outside and look for her son. She went around, just to see the master bedroom's door is ajar. Her instincts immediately says, her son have entered the room. She hastily entered and frowned to see him on top of the desk, sitting and papers are around him. "What the heck are you doing there?" She rushed to his side but her attention just instantly landed to a certain paper that says, 'marriage license' of Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun. "What the... " she picked it up and take a closer look while widening her eyes. "Why are my parents has our marriage license?" Another question floats on her brain.

 

"Honey? Have our daughter arrived yet?"

 

Upon hearing the voice of her father outside, she automatically gathers all the papers, grabs Sky and the only place she can think of hiding, the closet. She covered Sky's mouth to avoid him from creating unnecessary noise, while she also keeps . There wasn't any minute and they both heard footsteps outside. She wished her father wouldn't look on their drawers and wouldn't walk to the closet. But just as she thought of her, she and Sky holds their breath when the footsteps stops, in front of the closet, and they can see her father, now standing in front of the closet.

 

Seohyun leaned her back to the wall and close her eyes tight. 'No, no, no. Don't open, don't open, Don't open Appa.'

 

Little did she know, Sky's hair sparkled and Mr. Seo's hand that was holding the handle on the closet have stopped.

 

"Omo, why is this stuck?" Asked Mr. Seo, couldn't open the closet himself. "Ugh." he felt weird but he decided to leave. But before he can reach the door, he heard a ringtone that stopped his tracks.

 

RIIIING~

 

Seohyun opened her eyes like automatically upon hearing her own phone rings under her pocket. She was about to fish it out when it just turned off automatically. That's when she realized, Sky's hair is glowing. "S-Sky... helping Omma?" Her heart flatters watching him smiling at her. "Aww, baby." whispers her and gives her a small peck on his lips. "Thank you."

 

Meanwhile, Mr. Seo shrugs and just casually left the master bedroom.

 

A huge relieved of sigh escapes Seohyun's lips once she heard the footsteps have left the door have closed. She slowly opens the closet and steps outside, making sure not to make any noise with her light steps. "We have to find Omma's planner, Sky. So I'm asking for your help again." She told him, as she put him down back to the desk and decided to put the papers aside for the meantime. "I know she has this planner, so we can have a look on it. Possibly we'll find something interesting." she additionally says as she started looking over the drawers, the night stand drawers, under the mattress and so as their cupboard. Unfortunately, none of them has her mother's planner. "But it's impossible to find it, when she's outside. She probably has it with her."

 

Sky approached his mother and handed a certain photo he got from the drawer.

 

"Eh?" Seohyun took it and she can see her childhood photo with parents. She smiled but immediately dropped it, knowing her parents have done to her wife. Heck, her attention shifted to the house behind them. Not too clear but she but she goose bumps, as she reads 'orphanage'. Before she knows it, her chest tightens to the possibility. She put the photo aside and is shaking as she started to look over the papers Sky has got earlier. "N-No way." For the nth time of the day, her hot tears drop as she reads the 'Adoption Papers', being named to her.

 

 

***

 

 

Yoona tried her best to untie herself for almost a day, but nothing has worked. They tied her like they are so afraid to let go of her. "They probably love me so much." She just thinks of it playfully and laughs on her own. But one thing is for sure, they are not doing any kind of violence towards her. "I'm tired of you, Mrs. Seo." She felt weird about it but is tired to think of a reason about the latter's real intention. But heart sinks again as she finds herself sitting on the same chair, starting to smell stinky and her is starting to feel numb. But the most hurtful to think, she is alone, and doesn't have any idea what's going on now with her family. She felt helpless and weak. The struggle to be away from their side is not easy. She felt like she's going to lose her breath anytime soon. "Seohyun, my little Sky... I love you guys so much... Please be strong... I'm not going to give up here. I'll try my best to get out here." As her tears are falling from her eyes, her head hangs low helplessly.

 

Little did she know, behind the walls she's facing, Mrs. Seo is watching her with a stern look.

 

"Shoulf we just let go of her already, Ma'am?"

 

"Not yet. Not until we convinced our daughter from coming with us." She said and crossed her arms and chins up. 'If not, then we'll find a way to break their marriage.'

 

 

***

 

 

Waking up after she ends up falling asleep from crying earlier, Seohyun's lips curved into a sweet smile, as her eyes are greeted by a cute and sweet sight of Sky, smiling at her. Her source of energy at the moment has never failed her again. He would also remind her that it's just the hard times; it's not yet the end of the world. And she thanks Sky for that.

 

"Come here." Whispers her as she opens her arms and the little boy cutely scooted closer and calls her 'Omma'. "We'll get through on this. I just need you by my side always. Appa will be so proud of you once she learned our Sky never left his Omma." She added, trying her best to stay strong as possible. It's okay, even if it hurts her to the core already. That's her mantra for now.

 

Moments of silence can be heard in the room, as Seohyun listens only to her and Sky's heart, that's amazingly beating in sync. They are like dancing and the sound of their heart beats are their music. It's giving her time to relax, off from stress recently she had been going through. Would be better if Yoona is with them, but she's good also with Sky, giving all his best to comfort her.

 

Riiiiing~

 

Her silence between her and her son was broken when she heard phone rings on top of the night stand. She had these hesitations in letting go of her sleeping son, as she stretched her hand and took the device. It mentally reminded her that Taeyeon is expecting a call from her when she reads the caller ID. She gently pulled herself up and pressed the call button. "Unnie." As she answered in a soft voice.

 

[Any update?]

 

Seohyun was about to answer when she heard a knock on the door. "Hold on, Unnie." as she left the bed, she headed to the door and asks first. "Who's there?"

 

[Your mother have come back, Miss Joohyun.]

 

Seohyun doesn't know what to say as her heart started beating fast. "Um... Th-thanks." But decided to just speak. "I-I'll follow later."

 

[Dinner will be serve later too.]

 

"Yes." And she just told the maid before the latter left. She almost trip as she rushed back to the bed and picked up her phone. "Unnie, I'm sorry for the delay. A-about any updates. Honestly, there's no progress yet. Omma isn't here earlier. But she just arrived now. I'll call your or just send you a message once I got anything."

 

[Wait. Can you give me your mother's or father's phone number? Tiffany suggested tracking their phones. Will be a best solution also to locate Yoona.]

 

"Chincha? Alright, I'll send it now.""

 

[Hey, you okay?]

 

Seohyun is puzzled. "Yes?"

 

[You sounded a bit off. Did something happen?]

 

"I'm okay. I was just exhausted. I mean, it's not easy Unnie. This is against my parents. I know this isn't the first time I went against with them but I... Just can't do this confidently. You know how much I love them." Seohyun sighs heavily, trying her best to ignore that pain in her heart. If only she learned it earlier, it wouldn't be this tough.

 

[I understand. I would do the same if I was in your shoe. But you know what's right and you have to do this even it's hard. Otherwise, they'll continue doing this.]

 

"I know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter