Runaway 17 : Abduct

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 | Abduct

 

 

***

 

 

Pulling back, Yoona accidentally stepped into the broken glasses of the mug. "Ah!" And quickly she steps away only to lose her balance and fell on her bum. 

 

"Omo." 

 

"Stay right there!" She stopped Seohyun from getting off of her bed. 

 

"But you're hurt." Seohyun argued and grimace to see the bleeding on the latter's right foot. 

 

"It's fine. It'll... " Yoona realizes she shouldn't show it to the younger girl but she jumps off of the bed and runs to her bathroom. She checks the wound and it's not healing on its own unknowingly.  

 

Going back to the doe-eyed, Seohyun made sure to avoid the glasses as she lowered herself to treat the cut. She cleaned it up first with a cotton wall and applied ointment. "You're lucky it's not that deep." she's glad to see it's nothing to worry much about. Staring back at her, she realizes she's spacing out, watching her. "Wae?" 

 

Yoona snapped out of reality and winced in pain. "Ah." immediately avoided her stares. Her heart is fluttering and she doesn't want her to know.

 

Seohyun quickly leaned down and blow some air. She gently applied ointment again to the cut while Yoona once again is speechless, watching her with admiration in her eyes.

 

"There." Announced the younger girl, after putting the bandaid on the cut. 

 

"Thanks." Came Yoona's soft reply. She's blushing a little and can't stop smiling.

 

"No worries." Seohyun get up and held out her hand. "I'll take you to the bed."

 

Reluctantly, Yoona took her hand and pulled herself up. She accidentally uses her right foot that she once again wince in pain. "Aish." 'Why isn't this healing?' she felt so weird that the pain isn't going away.

 

"Careful." Seohyun gently supported her to the bed. "Don't leave the bed, I'll clean this up." she inquired, leaving her own bedroom in the process.

 

Yoona let out an exhale of relief, laying on her back, and was reminded by her confession and the kiss. She bit her lower lip and smile giddily. Being in love feels so good and she's greedy about it. But the rule once again frowned her. 'How am I going to stop myself?' She finds it hard to not fall for Seohyun despite the rule. 'You guys put me back here yet I'm not allowed to feel this? Isn't that unfair? Or is this... a punishment?' she suddenly realizes something. "Falling for her is a punishment." she mutters, slowly closing her eyes.

 

Seohyun returned to the room a few minutes later and cleaned up the floor. Seeing Yoona lying on the bed reminds her of what happened earlier, causing her to smile giddily. "Yoongie-ah." she calls her softly. But the older girl did not respond. "Yoongie?" she checks on her just to see her sleep with her lips apart. 'She didn't even give us a chance to talk about it. But the cut probably hurt still that it fell her to sleep. Poor her... but she's cute.' she thought in her mind and giggles. 

 

Gently pulling the comforter over her chest, she got up and left to get rid of the glasses.

 

 

:::

 

 

Slowly gaining consciousness from her deep slumber, Yoona took her time as she closes her eyes then open them and close them again until she realized there's a person beside her. She also can feel herself to be on the bed.  'What... happened last night?' She asks herself and immediately sits up to check the wound on her foot. It wasn't there anymore but she covered it with the band-aid again upon sensing Seohyun is moving.

 

"Yoongie, good morning." Greeted Seohyun cutely as she let out a huge yawn and stretch her arms upward. "How's your cut?"

 

Yoona turned to face her. "Why am I next to you?"

 

"You fell asleep in my bed." said Seohyun as a matter of fact. Her features soften as she remembers the confession they had. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

 

"The wound I got? It's healing now." replied Yoona obliviously.

 

The younger girl shakes her head gently. "Before that."

 

"Oh." Yoona can't find a word to say about it.

 

Sitting up, Seohyun took the older girl's hands and hold them gently. She smiles, loving the way their hands fit well. 

 

Yoona smiled bitterly. "About last night... I-I meant as a-"

 

"I like you, that's what you said." Seohyun smiled giddily, waiting for the doe-eyed to continue.

 

Yoona raises her eyebrows. "Y-Yeah, I did. And I want... " she can't continue her words as the face before her eyes make her want to protect her and makes her happy always. She can't hurt her that's like she promised back then. 

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun anticipated. She wanted to ask her but she wants the older to do it. 

 

Yoona sighs, looking down at their hands on top of her lap. Her hands are so soft and warm, fluttering her heart. "Do... do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asks can't look at her in the eyes. 'I'm sorry Sunbae.' she thought in mind immediately . 'I want to feel how to be loved and how to love someone.' and reasoned, desperately. 

 

"What?" Seohyun however didn't get it. It was low that she's not sure about what she heard.

 

Sharing eye-gazes with her again, Yoona got confidence back. "Do you want to date?" asked her once again, biting her lower lip in the process.

 

Seohyun giggles as she bobs her head up and down. "You're going to be my first girlfriend, Yoongie." and she informed softly.

 

"Me too. You're my first love." Yoona shyly replied.

 

"You're not my first love but I-"

 

"Chincha? Who's your first?"

 

Seohyun regretted what she said the way the doe-eyed seems to feel upset right away. "It's my childhood friend. You know, firefly. But you're my girlfriend right now, which means I know you're better than her." She quickly made it up. "I'm sorry if it-"

 

"No, it's fine." Yoona cut her off. She's glad it wasn't another person. "I don't care who's that firefly." she giggles and receive a kiss on her cheek. She kisses her cheek back and they both giggle at the same time.

 

 

:::

 

 

Mrs. Seo who is quietly having her breakfast noticed how her daughter keeps putting new kimchi into Yoona's bowl every time she eats it. Contrary to what she expects, her daughter looks bright and there isn't seems to be any problem at all.

 

'Is she over with Jungkook?' Mrs. Seo creases her eyebrows. 'Did Yoona tell something to her?'

 

"Omma, since there's no school yet, why don't we go out? There's a new movie I want to watch." Seohyun told her mother brightly. "What do you think, Yoongie?"

 

"I got something to do." Mrs. Seo however declines.

 

"Chincha? What is it?" It's new to Seohyun's ears. She thought her mother is staying at home always since she returned home.

 

"Mr. Parker will take a while to follow." explained Mrs. Seo, taking a bite of her egg. "I decided to open a business just nearby." 

 

"Whoa." Amazed Seohyun got excited. "What kind of business?"

 

Yoona silently smiled at the younger girl's reaction.

 

"Convenience Store. I got the place, just need to fill it with the items." Mrs. Seo softly replied. "Why don't you help me? While you guys are on a break, be my part-timer." she suggested. 

 

"That's a great idea, Mrs. Seo." Yoona commented as it also excites her.

 

"What are we going to do, Omma?" And Seohyun accidentally raises her voice due to excitement.

 

Mrs. Seo chuckles softly. "You guys better help me. It's not going to be easy." 

 

Both Yoona and Seohyun giggles in response.

 

 

:::

 

 

While Seohyun is busy helping her mother filling the shelves with their items to sell, Yoona is outside, painting the wall with new paint. Mrs. ask her to fill it with white while half of the glass walls with green. She's enjoying it and doesn't mind being alone outside.

 

'She's so happy today.' She said at the back of her head as she checks on her girlfriend inside. Unconsciously Seohyun turned and smile at her secretly when she caught her watching her. 
 

Yoona grabs the chance to send a heart over her head earning giggles from the younger.

 

"Wow, from all people." She suddenly heard a familiar voice causing her to tilt her head to her right. "Seungri." 
 

"Taking the chance to earn while most of the students are in the hospital?" Seungri scoffs and glared at the doe-eyed. 
 

"What do you want us to do? Just stay at home?" Yoona questioned, doesn't think helping someone is bad.

 

"Why don't you help the school get back?" 
 

"I want to. We want to. But we are just teenagers and students, they don't allow us. What about you then? What are you doing while we can't return to school?" Yoona asks back, feeling like Seungri is just wasting her day going out. 
 

Seungri steps forward and grabs the doe-eyed from her collar. "We are not yet done. Once Jiyong returned, you can no longer return to school. You will beg for him to forgive you." She warned and let go of her by pushing her.

 

"Yeah? Bring it on!" Yoona is not even warned.

 

Seungri snickers and just bump his shoulder with Yoona's shoulder as he passes her.

 

"Jiyong will be the one asking for forgiveness." Yoona muttered before he can even leave farther.

 

Seungri stopped on his tracks and turned to sends glares. "What?" Hands curled into a fist as he gritted his teeth.

 

"Not to me but to students he bullied. I know you know that." Yoona seriously explained. 

 

"Aish!" Seungri advanced and throw a punch but the doe-eyed got his arm and immediately twisted it behind him. "AH!" He shouted in pain.

 

"Don't ruin my mood, Seungri." Said Yoona and pushed him hard.

 

Seungri loses his balance and falls to the ground. "! You broke my bone!" Exclaimed him as he holds his right arm. "You pay for this! Idiot!" Yelled him furiously and leaves the place casually.

 

Yoona sighs in relief. 

 

"What happened?" Seohyun came out to check on her.

 

"Seungri, he once again wanted to bully me." Yoona explained simply. "But can't allow that." She briefly smiles and took Seohyun's hand. "Glad he didn't cause more commotion or I will call the police."

 

Seohyun fluttered with her hold. "Glad you're fine." She sweetly smiled back as she gently rubs the older girl's hand gently.

 

"Seohyun-ah! We're not yet done here!" Mrs. Seo's voice quickly broke the two girls holding hands.

 

"Coming!" Seohyun hastily returned inside while Yoona resumed painting.

 

Suddenly someone came and knock on the door. "Are you guys looking for a part-timer?" 

 

Everyone's attention turned to her. "Sooyoung-ah!" But only Seohyun and Yoona reacted to the girl by the door.

 

"Omo, Yoona-ah, Seohyun-ah." Sooyoung brightens upon seeing familiar faces.

 

 

:::

 

 

Agape and speechless, Yoona and Seohyun watch their friend Sooyoung while she's eating vigorously in front of them. She got a part-time job as the cashier and although they haven't started the business, she was exhausted carrying boxes inside the store. 

 

"I haven't eaten since yesterday, to be honest." Sooyoung explained as she pauses to drink her bottle of water.

 

"Why?" Seohyun and Yoona chorused and the two girls giggles as they looked at each other.

 

"Thanks for these noodles, by the way, Seohyun-ah." Sooyoung can't miss it and told the younger. She glances at Mrs. Seo inside and smiles briefly. "Your mother is so kind." She added and didn't mind explaining as she took another bite of her noodles.

 

"Everything is fine, right Sooyoung-ssi?" Seohyun asks worriedly. The taller girl really looked like she hasn't eaten.

 

Sooyoung sighs and nods.

 

"Yesterday, I didn't see you during the fire." Yoona mentioned, wanted to further know more about her. She remembers the comfort room incident and she hopes she doesn't remember that.

 

"Actually I was able to leave the building before everyone does. I don't know what happened but I find myself in the hallway and there's already the fire." Sooyoung explained, sighing in the process. "I went home right away, feeling so scared. I got trauma that I can't touch the food my mother prepared. I thought walking around would stop me from thinking the fire so I went out today and saw this new store."

 

"But Jungkook saw you yesterday?" Yoona raises her eyebrows.

 

"Yes?" 

 

"He did, Yoongie?" Seohyun didn't expect to hear it as well.

 

'She really doesn't remember. That's good.' Yoona thought in mind and smiled at the two girls. "I think he was wrong. He was in a panic that time as well, he probably just thought it's her." 

 

"I see." Seohyun nodded in understanding.

 

Sooyoung wipes her lips with the tissue paper and took another big bite of the cup of noodles.

 

"What happened is really traumatic. I wish everyone will get over with it soon." Yoona said and sighs. She opens the sandwich and gives it to Seohyun.

 

"Yeah..." Seohyun could simply reply. She felt worried not only for Sooyoung but for the rest of their class. She's lucky nothing bad happen to her.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Omma, can we go home and prepare for dinner?" Seohyun feels like everything is done with her mother only double-checking the items on the shelves. Yoona is also done with the painting and even put on the wordings of the name of the store.

 

"Yes, you guys can go first. Don't forget to wash your hands." Mrs. Seo reminded without taking her eyes on the records in her arm.

 

"Yes, we'll go ahead first. Take care, Omma." Seohyun bowed and Yoona followed.

 

They walked out of the store together but the moment they're far enough, Seohyun immediately took the doe-eyed's hand and hold it gently, flashing a sweet smile to the older girl.

 

"You really just want to do this, aren't you?" Yoona giggles, holding the younger girl's hand back.

 

"Yes." Seohyun replied and cutely sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter