The President 22: Wonder Woman

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22 | Wonder Woman

 

 

***

 

 

Yoong woke up the next morning just to quickly jump out of the bed and look around in panic, searching for Agent Seo. When he doesn't find her around, he hastily went out. "Where's Agent Seo?" He asks when he found a maid in the hallway. But he didn't listen to her as he passes through and headed downstairs.

 

"Good morning, Mister President." Secretary Kim greeted enthusiastically when she meets with him.

 

"Did you see Agent Seo?" Ask Yoong breathlessly like the young agent is missing. "Where is she?"

 

"What's wrong?" Secretary Kim chuckles in amusement. "She's-"

 

"She's not in my room." He interrupted. "I couldn't find her around. Help me find her, Miss Kim."

 

"Wait, relax." Secretary Kim grabs the President's shoulders. "You don't have to find her. She's in the kitchen." And she informs softly along with a genuine smile.

 

"Chincha?" Without further ado, Yoong rushed to the kitchen and there, she saw the young agent, looking so pretty with her hair loosely hanging on her shoulders while wearing a headband and an apron. He didn't greet her. She went straight to give her a back hug. "I'm glad you're still here. I thought you already left." He whispers as he slowly calms down. He had a nightmare which cause her to feel worried and scared for her safety. "Please don't wake up before me." he requested. He's afraid another close to him will leave. He seriously can't take that anymore. "Or you can stay until I wake up, just don't leave the bed first."

 

Seohyun is having goosebumps listening to the words the President have said. She can feel it in her heart, he is afraid to see someone leave him again, just like his best friend and Junghyun. She understands and felt sorry for him. But she wouldn't allow that to happen. "I promise." She turns to cup his face as she looked into his eyes warmly. "I won't until I see you... and your eyes opening next to me." she softly whispers. "Because they say, when you see someone waking up next to you, that someone could be your future."

 

Yoong's heart warms up. "Chincha?" As his worries slowly subsides.

 

Seohyun wraps her arms around his neck. "Yes, Mister President." She whispers softly. Her lips curved into a sweet smile as his arms wraps around his waist. "Those dreams will stay as dreams, so need to worry. Otherwise, I will dive into your dream and kick them out."

 

Yoong giggles. "How are you going to do that?"

 

"I'm a superhuman, don't you know that?"

 

"So you're wonder woman?"

 

Seohyun pulled back slightly. "Omo, you know that film?" As it come to her surprise that he knows such name.

 

"What film?" Yoong blinks twice in confusion. "It just come to my mind."

 

"You... don't know wonderwoman?"

 

"No." He shakes his head innocent. "I only know you." And he smiles genuinely.

 

Seohyun is touched and it makes her want to squeeze the hell out of him again. "Okay, I'm wonder woman then." But she resists it and ends up pinching his cheeks. Then he returns chopping the tofu.

 

"I'll help you." Yoong tried to do so but the young agent snatch the knife from his hand.

 

"It's on me this time. You go freshen up. You can't be late for your schedule today."

 

"It's okay-"

 

"No. You go and hurry up! We don't have much time for breakfast." Seohyun insisted and she shoo him away.

 

Hesitating, Yoong slowly walks away but just as he reached the door, he peeks behind the wall and pout his lips cutely. He felt like he need to help her but he is being forbidden. It's quite frustrating. But there's nothing he can do and he can only watch.

 

"Yah, I told you to go back to your room." Seohyun chuckles in disbelief upon spotting the head of the doe-eyed.

 

Yoong smiled and hastily complied like a student or a child being ask from his teacher or mother. When he got back inside the bedroom, his smile got wider, recalling the feeling of being in one bed with Seohyun. It's warming up his heart again, feeling that love from the latter. He really felt so happy and he's excited for more nights he will spend with her.

 

Without wasting anymore time, he got himself inside the bathroom and showers with all the smiles in his face.

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun let out a sad sigh as she reads the findings of Junghyun's autpsy as well as the DNA testing. It was confirmed that it's his body and was shoot to death. The video footages from the gathered CCTVs are also confirming it's Hyoyeon and Yunho who did it to him. It makes him sad but a furious at the same time because they obviously did it to silence him from their crime.

 

"You alright, Agent Seo?" Sooyoung approached her desk and ask in curiosity.

 

"I received the result and the deleted videos from Junghyun's case." Seohyun replied as she handed the papers and showed the videos from her monitor.

 

"Omo." Sooyoung gasp and widened her eyes while checking the files and saw the videos. "Hyoyeon sure the culprit of all these."

 

"Right. I wonder what's taking long from the Director to announce a mission?" Seohyun glanced to the office where their Director can be seen talking with another Director. "We have to catch them before they could sense we have another evidence against them. And Agent Nam have even confirmed their location."

 

"I've heard they're waiting for the President's decision."

 

"What's the connection with the President?"

 

"They've sent the information already yesterday. We only need a plan and his approval for the mission."

 

Seohyun is quite surprised. "Mister President... " Never mentioned something like this to me last night.'

 

"Yes? What about him?" Sooyoung felt weird that the younger agent suddenly got quiet.

 

"Nothing." Seohyun flashes a reassuring smile. "I was just thinking of something."

 

"Okay." Sooyoung nodded. She then patted her shoulder. "Cheer up. We can give justice to your friend soon." and she cheerfully smiles before leaving her desk.

 

Once her fellow agent left, Seohyun hastily took her phone from the side of the desk and was about to call the President when she just realizes there's a bouquet of flowers underneath. She raises her eyebrows as she picked it up and checks the note on the flowers. "He sent flowers yesterday?"

 

"Um, excuse me, Agent Seo." Amber finally have the courage to approach the older agent. "S-someone honestly sent you lunch boxes and that yesterday. Since you said you can't attend work that day, we decided to eat them. We hope it's okay for you. And we're sorry if we didn't call you."

 

Seohyun thought for a while, before her smile returns. "It's alright. It's my fault also I was too busy and didn't even know about this. In fact, the person who sent this doesn't know my whereabouts. So no beggies."

 

"Your boyfriend sent them, didn't he?" Tiffany's voice was suddenly heard nearby, causing for both agents to look into her direction. "I checked the flowers and I am sure it came from a special someone."

 

Seohyun blushes as she nodded to confirm.

 

"Whoa, no wonder. Is he also an agent?" Amber got curious.

 

"He's from the US as well?" Tiffany added.

 

"Um, can I keep it private? I'm not used to share everything about me. I hope you guys understand." Seohyun felt uncomfortable and the two agents were understandable as they nodded and apologizes. "Thanks." She smiled in relieved. She bowed her head a little as Amber left to her own desk and Tiffany returns to her work. She sighs again and punch the flowers. "Why do you have to send me these?" But she eventually smiles and felt giddy inside even though it was late for her to learn. And even if the flowers aren't fresh anymore. The fact that he thought of her yesterday means so much for her.

 

Placing the flowers on the side of her desk, she took her phone back and rings his number. It took a few seconds before the latter answered. "You, we need to talk later." she told him without any explanation.

 

"The President is coming."

 

But before Yoong can even answer, she heard an announcement. Everyone raised from their seats and immediately lined up in the hallway to welcome the President.

 

"What is... "

 

[I'll talk to you later.]

 

Seohyun is agape and speechless. But before her fellow agent can notice she stays in her seat, she hurriedly followed them and stood at the end as they wait for him. 'Aish, he didn't even tell me he will visit. Should have prepare myself for this.' She thought, couldn't help and feel frustrated.

 

Meanwhile, Yoong just passed the second gate when he suddenly thought of going to the comfort room. He took time checking himself for the last time, knowing Seohyun is going to see him. He didn't tell her because she might feel pressure. It's going to be the first time for them to be in a place where people are aware of their presence unlike last night where it was only them that know each other.

 

Winking on the mirror for the last time, he exited the comfort room and proceeds to his destination, along with his secretary, the defense secretary, armed force director and air force director.

 

As soon as he enters the main hall of the agency, everyone waiting for him made a salute. He does the same as he casually walks straight while his eyes are scanning to every person. He put his hand down when he reached the end and meet a brief eye contact with his girlfriend. Everyone follows him inside until they reach the briefing room.

 

"I wonder what's going to be his decision?" Amber whispers on Seohyun's ear as she took her seat next to her.

 

"What is really happening?"

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Agent Seo. Agent Nam and Agent Kim will present the location of Ares and will also suggest the plan for the mission. If the President likes the idea, he will approve it and us give us the cue the date for the mission." Amber explained, couldn't leave her eyes away from the President, who is apparently talking seriously with their Chief Director.

 

"I see." Seohyun nodded in understanding glancing to her boyfriend's side. 'Now this make sense why he didn't mention anything early in the morning.' She smiles however, admiring the handsome look of the latter. Just earlier, he was like so soft with her but now, he looks handsomely tough. 'Well, he's the President.' she can't believe what she's doing.

 

Yoong suddenly glance to her side, she hastily looked away and cleared as she smiled to Amber who ask her about her opinion. But as soon as Agent Kim and Nam stood in front of them, her attention immediately averted and pays attention to their report.

 

 

***

 

 

"It's taking long."

 

"He needs time to discuss it more so he can make a concrete decision." Seohyun explained while she's also waiting patiently. She keeps glancing to another room where the President is seen seriously discussing it with the other directors.

 

"Right. But it's almost lunch time." Amber sighs heavily.

 

"Yah, Amber, don't be such a complainant." Tiffany scolded. She herself is hungry but only can wait for the decision. "Otherwise, you don't have side dishes later." she reminded.

 

Sungkyung laughs. "Hahaha right. She's not getting any of it after eating Agent Seo's lunch first."

 

"You guys should have left at least one for me." Sooyoung said while shaking her head in disbelief. "I can't believe you guys."

 

"Amber had two lunch boxes, blame her." Tiffany reveals earning a hit from Agent Liu. Seohyun laughs at it.

 

"Do you know how much I prevented myself not get tempt? You should experience it too so you'll know the struggle." Amber defends herself.

 

"Tsk,tsk. You are too quick to get offended." Tiffany jokes and she pulled the latter's chair close to her and grabs her into a hug. "I'm sorry." she playfully apologized.

 

"Let's have lunch together." Seohyun announced, earning their attention. "Um, I haven't introduced myself well to you guys. I think it's better we go for a lunch break outside, so I could get to know you guys better. It's on me." she smiled, cheerfully.

 

"Omo, that's so kind for you." Tiffany is touched to learn.

 

"Thank you, Agent Seo! You're really a nice addition to this group." Amber did not even hesitate and she throw her arms around their new agent. "Our Agent Angel!" she announced.

 

"Yah! Agent Liu you're too fake!" Sooyoung jokes.

 

"HAHAHAHA!!!" And everyone laughs at her glare towards Agent Choi.

 

"Alright, Field Agents. The President has made his decision." Everyone just stood up from their seat upon hearing their Director's voice. He pauses to see the paper on his hands then shows it to them. "He approved the plan and the mission will take place next Wednesday. You guys will have more backups in this mission. So, he advised for praparation, meaning we will have a training starting tomorrow and onwards. This is to make sure everything will be well executed during the mission. Am I clear?"

 

"Sir, Yes, Sir!"

 

"Agent Liu, Agent Young, you guys will be joining Agent Kim and Nam as the leaders." He also announces.

 

"Yes, Sir." Both Agents replied in unison.

 

"Plan the training with your fellow agents after lunch. You guys can have it now." As he said it, everyone left to get their purses for lunch break. "Hold on, Agent Seo." But he stopped the mentioned agent.

 

"Yes, Director Lee?" Seohyun wonders.

 

"The President ask for you. He's waiting in this restaurant." Director Lee handed the small piece of paper and gives her a pat on her shoulder before going back to his office.

 

"What is it, Agent Seo?" Sooyoung and Amber asks in unison when they noticed them.

 

"Can we have dinner tonight, rather? I have to meet the President for lunch. It's still on me, don't worry." Seohyun bowed and then she took some bill from her purse and handed it to Amber. "Also, the lunch." She smiled and then waves a little before leaving the office while both Agents are agape of her sudden change of mind.

 

"Don't mind it. Let's go for some good lunch before our serious training begins." Sooyoung took the cash from Amber. "Let's go everyone!" as she announces to the rest.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun took a couple of minutes of search of the restaurant around before she spotted the car's president being parked in an Italian restaurant. She glanced to her wrist watch and take note that she will only have 15 minutes of lunch break before stepping inside the restaurant. She immediately spotted him, at the corner, with Secretary Kim. Both are obviously waiting for her arrival. "What's up?" She loudly said as she approaches them while skipping like a child.

 

"You seemed in a bright mood, Agent Seo." Secretary Kim commented as she raises her hand to catch the attention of the waiter.

 

"Who wouldn't? The President is here." Seohyun replied with a sweet smile towards her boyfriend, across the table.

 

Yoong shyly smiled back. "I'm happy to see you too, Agent Seo."

 

"Aigoo, let's order first." Secretary Kim handed the two menus to her companion.

 

"What would you like to order?" Ask Yoong as he look into their food menu. He doesn't know if the young agent has some favorites on an Italian restaurant.

 

"I'll take this lunch." Seohyun announced before he could take the favor only to earn a glare from him. "Yah, I can take care of the bill, so-"

 

"I invited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter