This Time: Sorry 1.2

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 | Sorry

 

***

 

"Every day, he is learning. I feel like he is also growing. Sky, please stop growing. Omma’s heart is breaking, baby."

 

Yoona almost spit on her food with her wife's random thought. She looked at her amusingly smiling.

 

"Wae? Don't I have the right to be sad?" Seohyun questioned, as she continues to watch Sky eating his food on his own with his bare little hands. They decided to teach him also in using his hands to eat the food for him.

 

"Aren't you proud? I mean, you should be happy he's not an ordinary baby that needs more time to teach. I think it's an achievement for us as well." Yoona grinned.

 

Seohyun literally hit her wife's arm. "How could you not care that he is growing? We should be a little sad because he is growing fast and I'm afraid we'll miss a lot of his childhood."

 

"What the heck - what kind of a mother are you?" Yoona couldn't understand however. Her wife is being dramatic which is unecessary.

 

"You're the Appa, so you wouldn't understand my feelings." Sighs Seohyun in disappointment, so loud that it causes for the other woman to laugh. "Aish, I married a choding after all." she mumbles and shrugs her shoulders, and decided to continue her own meal, while Sky is busy eating.

 

"Yah, I just find it silly. How could you offend me? Tsk,tsk."

 

"Likewise, you don't-"

 

"I do, so stop it. Aish."

 

"Chinha?"

 

"Let's just end it, please? It's so silly. And I feel like puking." Yoona dramatically acted like she's going to throw up.

 

Seohyun giggles. She took the piece of kimbap and offers it to her wife. "Ah." asking her to open .

 

"You're too good at this, aren't you?" said Yoona but open and eat it. She glares at her wife while munching her food.

 

"I'm always good at pissing you a little." Seohyun stuck her tongue playfully.

 

Yoona picked a piece of kimbap and feeds her wife in the process. "You're talking non sense, so who wouldn't?" she was startled when her wife suddenly cups her cheeks and let her reason to look at her in the eyes. "Wae?" She slowly melted when she started rubbing her thumbs against her skin.

 

"Why are you so handsome, Yoongie?"

 

"Wha... what?" The doe-eyed was flustered.

 

Seohyun audibly sighs. "The first time I saw you, I actually did not think you are... but... right now... you're now the most handsome wife in... this world. I'm so proud and lucky you're my wife." she softly says and leans in close, only to peck at her nose. "Stop growing as well." she added as she pulled away.

 

Agape and speechless, it took Yoona some time before she returned to her world. Her cheeks are blushing, as she stared lovingly to her wife. The latter flashes a cute smile only at her. 'God, does she know how much she always affects me? She should stop doing it - No, please keep going, Hyunnie.' she thought and smiles back.

 

-

 

The couple sighs both the moment Sky fell asleep in the car, as he lies in his crib inside. They open the doors so the fresh can enter and will give Sky a comfortable sleep.

 

"So what are going to do now?" Asks Yoona as she approached her wife.

 

Seohyun smiled and slowly intertwine their hands. "It's our time." she softly says and tag her wife with her, walking hand in hand at the beach.

 

"Really?" Yoona just couldn't stop herself and smile like a fool, squeezing her wife's hand. Seohyun looked at her and smiled meaningfully. "You are once again thinking something aren't you?" She ruffles her hair gently but only earns her glare. She giggles and pinches her puffy cheeks.

 

Seohyun suddenly stop from walking and faces her wife. She smiled and put her arms in Yoona's shoulders. "We have never done this have we? Her brows rose.

 

" In the beach? Holding each other? Like this, baby?" Yoona's arms instinctively sneaks around her wife's slender waist, pulling her close to her body, and their foreheads are resting into each other. They smiled sweetly to one another as they rub the tip of their nose against with each other.

 

"Yeah, like this. And just only us in a beautiful place. Just you and me... Im Yoona." Whispers Seohyun softly, loving the hot breath she can feel from her wife.

 

"I just suddenly remember something." Yoona giggles.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you remember the night of our wedding? I mean after the reception. After the fun with our friends."

 

Seohyun can't help it and snickers. "When we promised to have a memorable night as married couple but that night... All our plans vanished when our friends made us drunk during the party. So we end up only sleeping in our first night as a married couple." She couldn't still forget it. It was funny the next day of it, so it's totally a memorable for her.

 

"Yeah, Aigoo... Should have been our first time that night. I hate our friends for that night."

 

"You are so funny talking a lot of stuffs."

 

"Look who is talking. You are worse. You keep on flicking my forehead that night. Aish."

 

"Omo, no wonder you have a red forehead?" Seohyun widened her eyes, couldn't remember a thing about herself except her wife's antics as a drunken woman.

 

"I knew it. You don't remember how you keep waking me up because you want to flick my forehead. I thought a mosquito is biting me but a big mosquito instead. I can't believe you." Yoona disappointingly said as she had a neautral face.

 

"Sorry about that Yoongie." Seohyun pout her lips out of guilt, even though she couldn't remember if she ever did it. She cups her face and kissed her lips.

 

Yoona once again told herself her wife doesn't know how she always affects her so much, as she immediately melted and kisses her wife back, passionately. She pulled her close again on her waist and deepens more; Seohyun rewarded her with a y moan, as the latter holds into her shoulders for a support, savoring each second their lips are dancing into each other.

 

"You... are... my precious gem." Says Yoona against their lips.

 

"And you... are my precious love." Seohyun replied, sighing as her wife nibbles into her lower lips, which she replied with the same thing on her upper. Her arms are now around her wife's neck, holing her like her life depends on her. Yoona's hands are rubbing her back inside her shirt, causing her to goose bumps and adding the heat she is experiencing at the moment. She's just too good when it comes to turning her on, she can't stop kissing her and feels like wanting her for more actions.

 

But after a few moments, the air made them slowly pulled away from each other, catching their breath. They smiled to each other, as their foreheads are once again resting to each other.

 

However, Yoona would always peck at her wife's lips, couldn't get enough of her wife's taste. "I will... not ever... get enough of you." she huskily whispers, biting her lower lip.

 

"Ah!" cried Seohyun after the bite. But Yoona quickly kissed the pain away. "You did it intentionally." she glares at her.

 

"Hehe, You're so irresistible. I feel like I'm going to be a vampire soon. But don't be mad please - it's your fault after all." Yoona giggles and kissed her wife's lips again and again until the latter once again kissed her back. Heck, for only a couple of seconds, as they both were catching their breath again.

 

"That was awesome."

 

"Yeah." Seohyun replied huskily but she quickly flicks her wife's forehead, so hard, and runs away.

 

"Aish!" Yoona rubs her forehead but she eventually chases her wife, sensing what she actually wants. Once she caught her behind her, she lifted her up and Seohyun squeals in high pitch when she suddenly turns her around and around. She laughs at her reactions, not planning to put her down yet.

 

-

 

Yoona has a big smile plastered in her face, lying down in the seashore with her wife next to her. But she got a little surprised when Seohyun scoots closer and used her left arm as the pillow. Their eyes meet and they both smiled to each other before they peck at each other's lips.

 

"I also remember something." said Seohyun as she gazes back to the bright sky.

 

"Hmm, Let me guess... it something related to our marraige as well." Yoona whispers, reaching for one of her wife's hand and play with her fingers.

 

"No, it's something else." Seohyun looked back to the doe-eyed. "Do you remember when you learned the reason I couldn't return your feelings?" as their eyes meets halfway.

 

Yoona stopped playing with the latter's fingers and blinks a couple of times, before her mind flashes back.

 

Flashback...

 

It had been two weeks since Yoona receives the most heart breaking letter she had ever read and two weeks since she and Seohyun had last talk. Yoona had never been so depress and sad about something, which is why she realized it was all good for them. It will only hurt her more if she continues to hang out with her.

 

However, within that two weeks, she has also realized something that she once disagreed. But through Minho's words, she got a new hope to have a happy ending with her crush.

 

'Seohyun and Suho are just a couple, there's no certain yet that they will end up together until marriage. There can even be a chance that they will break up. Yoona, don't give up. Show her still how much you love her, coz I have a feeling she is same as you, only that... she hasn't seen it yet - she hasn't realize it yet. If you love her, fight for it.'

 

Now, as she stood in front of her first class's door, she is wearing a confident smile and strong aura. She steps inside and rolled her eyes however when she realized the room is still empty. She thought she's already late or something. Sighing, she just headed to her seat and put her messenger bag, then she stands up, as she heads to their white board. She picks up their eraser and started erasing the writings. Not long after, Seohyun arrives and it almost made her run to her immediately when she saw how her eyes are bloodshot, and cheeks are so puffy, which means she had cry maybe earlier or since last night?

 

She wanted to approach her and wanted to talk with her, but suddenly got hesitant, thinking Suho might walk on them and will think negatively. But the care for the girl just beat her.

 

Taking a deep breath and exhales smoothly, she slowly walks to her seat. "Are... Y-you okay Seohyun-ah?"

 

The said girl is busy writing down on her notes when she heard a familiar voice, she had honestly been avoiding. As she slowly looks up, Yoona is staring worriedly at her. But she quickly ignored her by resuming on her notes. She forgot to make her homework, so she is making sure to finish it before the bell rang.

 

'She's obviously sad but still avoids me.' Yoona's heart aches upon seeing the treatment she received but she did not back down. She pulled a chair nearby and sat down, facing the latter. She flashes a bright smile and says, "Do you know what a traffic light say to a car?" Striking a joke.

 

Seohyun stopped from writing but did not looked at the doe-eyed girl. She waits for her to answer her silly question, quietly.

 

"He said, Don't look, I'm about to change." Yoona replied after a couple of seconds of pause. She waited for a while before she laughs out so loud to her own joke.

 

Seohyun couldn't stop herself and she laughs also. "That's so silly. Hahahaha!!!"

 

Yoona stopped from laughing, as she blushed out of embarrassment, but she smiled, watching her laugh, despite her mood earlier. She felt so great, watching her laugh all by herself. She wanted to defend her joke but it's suddenly better to see her laughing with her joke. Which is more than important.

 

Seohyun sensed the other girl have stopped from laughing, she stops and looked at her shyly as her cheeks are burning.

 

"It's been a while since I've seen you laugh like that. I'm glad to see it again." Yoona says, smiling brightly. "Your laugh is so beautiful, you should be proud to show it."

 

Tucking her hair behind, "T-Thank you." Seohyun replied, couldn't look at Yoona straight in her eyes.

 

Yoona saw the cute gestures from the younger and it causes her to flutter. "You're so... early as well. Wae?" she randomly asks, just for them to keep the conversation.

 

"I forgot to finish my homework. I... I thought I have but I realize it when I checks it earlier." said Seohyun in a low voice. She grabs her pen back and continues her homework.

 

"Oh, for our first class. Um... D-Do you want me to help you with it?"

 

"No!" Seohyun yells accidentally. "I... I mean... " And quickly looked down to her notes, as she compose herself back. "It's okay. I can finish this. And you shouldn't be talking with me right now, Yoona." Her heart is beating fast, upon reminding herself about the rejection. It wasn't easy for her, but she needs to do it.

 

"Why?" Yoona bravely replied. She had been curious of the reason as well. Even though it's obvious Suho is the reason. But she wanted to hear it from Seohyun herself.

 

"There's no reason. I just don't feel comfortable around you now." Seohyun said and bit her lower lip.

 

"You know I am talking about the other thing." said Yoona softly, clenching on her fist, hoping the other girl will just tell her. She didn't any answer. So she proceeds. "Later, after school. I will see you at the wishing wheel. Please, I just want to know the reason... Because I feel like, you're afraid of something that you don't like to show your feelings for me."

 

Seohyun's heart skips a beat, as she looked at Yoona's eyes, surprised to hear it from the latter.

 

The bell rings, students are slowly walking into the room. Yoona immediately stands up and headed to her seat, hoping she has changed Seohyun's mind. 'Those eyes, I know it has something. Please meet me in the wishing wheel, Joohyun.' She thought, as she continues to watch her from her seat.

 

-

 

Yoona stood in front of their school's wishing wheel, which is part of their garden. The place is so meaningful for her, because she and Seohyun had their first lunch there, first skipping of class and they decided to hang out in the wishing wheel, until the class ends, first showing their grades for each other, and it's the place she has confessed about her feelings and sharing her plan to court the girl. So many memories that she can't actually count how many of them now. The good thing is, all of it is good times and mostly romantic for her, because every time they meet after she confessed, she will give her flower at exactly 3:00pm in the afternoon, something that she had used to do. Like right now, she's holding another orange rose.

 

A sigh escapes her lips once she realized it had been 30 minutes since the last bell rang, meaning, students had been leaving the school now. And for sure, Seohyun is now leaving her last subject.

 

She decided to finally take her seat and once again promise to herself, 'If she doesn't appear in an hour, I'm leaving.' as she waits patiently again for the latter.

 

An hour that passed, she let out a long and disappointing sigh, as she checks the time again. For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter