This Time: Jealous

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07 | Jealous

 

***

 

If there's another word for gorgeousness, it's probably the girl before her eyes. The girl who had been part of her life for a decade now, and it's amazing that she's still the most gorgeous girl she has ever met.

 

She missed this kind of position, where she's waking up, watching her sleeping close to her and her arms are wrapped around her. If she's working, she'll probably be late for watching her selfishly for hours, couldn't get enough of how beautiful and gorgeous Seohyun is for her. Her heart is just filled with happiness and at the same time, giddiness.

 

The used to be so cold heart is actually slowly returning from its original, just full of hopes and more happiness... Even though it’s not guaranteeing yet that they're coming back to their usual relationship. Heck, it's a good start. It's a good start for a second chance. Yoona couldn't ask for more. And she will do everything just to make sure it's worth for a second chance.

 

Sighing, she gently tucks her wife's hair behind her ear and leaned in closer to kiss her forehead affectionately. "Wake up litte munchkin." As she whispers softly into her. She giggles up feeling her smooth breathing brushing through her face instead, and makes her kiss her nose and then her closing eyes. "Hey, why do I feel like you're just pretending?" she poke her nose, but still did not see any respond. "You know what? The first time I saw you... I know already that there's something in you... and I was right... because as time passes, I always get butterflies all over my stomach. Every time you do something, it's always admirable for me. This must be because I've never seen someone just like you. Aigoo, glad you're back in my arms. You don't have any idea how happy I am... how I am so ecstatic for this again. I promise, nothing will give you another reason to bring the D topic again. I promise, this will be the start of something new... and we will even be better than yesterday. I will love you every second, minute, hours, days, months and soon... more years..." she gently pressed her pair of lips, affectionately against her wife's forehead again. "I promise you a better everything about me." She whispers for the last time, before she decided to leave the bed, she made sure she didn't wake her up as she carefully left the bed. Then instead of heading straight to the bathroom, she went out to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them. Definitely the first time after their cold relationship.

 

Seohyun is however had been awake. Her eyes slowly opened and her lips curved into an unconscious smile. She put her hand on top of her chest, feeling that rapid heartbeats. She was moved and couldn't handle the beat of her hearts. Luckily and Yoona did not hear it. 'Yoona.. you don't also have any idea how I'm feeling right now. It's like the first time I know I love you.' so far, she also knows her decision is good.

 

***

 

Yoona's heart jumps in surprise when two arms sneaks around her waist from behind. Later did she relax when she realized it's just her wife, suddenly becomes so sweet in the morning, while she's busy frying for their breakfast. She can't help but smile and scream on the inside as she returns to the pan.

 

"I used to do this, Don't I?" Seohyun spoke when she noticed Yoona wouldn't say a word. She put her chin on her shoulder and whispers sweetly, "And I know you love this, right?" she bit her lip, supressing her smile and how she felt so giddy inside. She doesn't know but she feels like rewarding Yoona for today... to begin their new day again as a married couple.

 

It took a couple of seconds for Yoona to return to reality. "Y-Yeah, of course. I love it. Especially that it came from my wife." she says softly and she receives a squeeze from the other woman. She turns on her head and kiss her lips. "Don't stop." she said as she pulled back and flashes her sweetest and biggest choding smile.

 

Seohyun blushes and returns to her wife's shoulder, watching her fry those eggs and ham. She felt so comfortable again doing it to her wife... as if she's doing it to their first day as a couple. When she visited Yoona in the morning on her apartment. It was their first morning breakfast as a couple after she agreed to date her the past night. It feels like a brand new beginning for them, though they've been a married couple for three years. But this time, she wanted to savor every moment she's feeling her warm back, and doing it for her.

 

"Do you think our Sky is fine now?" Yoona suddenly broke the silence when their 8 month old alien baby crosses her mind. She did not check on her when she left to the kitchen. Got excited to prepare breakfast for her wife.

 

"He's still sleeping. I checked before heading here." Informed Seohyun and reassuring her that their little boy won't disturb them anytime soon.

 

"That's a relief." Yoona sighs, as she transfers the food to a plate. Seohyun isn't leaving her back, and she loves it.

 

"Yoongie?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What do you like the most about me?" Seohyun randomly wanted to know.

 

Yoona turned her head to her wife and quietly reminded herself that Seohyun's face is just too close with hers. She gulps and answers, "Haven't I mentioned that?"

 

"Yep. But I want to hear it again." A cute pout appeared in Seohyun's face, leaning in to peck to her wife's lips. She continues to act cute in front of her wife. "Pweashe my wifey. I wu yike to know~ Aga... in~ Yoongieee~"

 

'Jesus, remind me sometimes that my wife can pull a trigger into my heart with her cuteness.' Yoona thought before she answers, "Besides your eyes, your voice and how you act like you don't affect me with your aegyo right now." she giggles afterwards.

 

"Chincha? I love the aegyo more than the two." Seohyun giggled back, squeezing the hell out of her wife, receiving a flick on her forehead .

 

Yoona completely turned to her wife and pinched her cheeks so hard. Seohyun screamed and eventually stepped away from her, sending her warning glares. "You just want me to change my favorite. Aish! So clever!"

 

Seohyun chuckled victorioulsy. "You can't also resist me though."

 

"Who would resist that kind of aegyo?"

 

"I'm pleasured to know." A smug smile appeared in the young teacher's face.

 

Yoona scoffs and couldn't hold back, she grabs her girlfriend's face and pulled her for a - "Ask me what's my favourite thing to do as well?" she by asking her with their face so close. And did she rubs their nose together. She can feel Seohyun's breathing got heavy.

 

"Kiss... me... hard?" Seohyun's brows creases. She suddenly wanted to do that with her wife. Their kiss from that small room back in the mall mind blows her - it got her excited if Yoona will do the same.

 

"How many minutes?"

 

Seohyun's cheeks blushed too hard. "D-Depends on you." that she ends up stammering. She held on Yoona's wrist for a support, waiting for her when she will do it. Unconsciously, her eyes close to its own.

 

"How about, an hour?"

 

Seohyun was blown away by the suggestion, but she nodded nonetheless. She just can't wait though.

 

"My pleasure." Yoona says and was about to capture her wife's lips when they heard a thud, stopping her to do it and together with her wife, they turned their heads to the kitchen. A little boy with a sleepy face is looking at them innocently. And the source of the thud came from the airplane toy that he dropped on the floor. He picked up the airplane toy and hugs it in his arms, smiling foolishly to them.

 

"Aww, how adorable." Yoona eventually let go of her wife and approached the little boy, leaving Seohyun hanging. "Come here, let's go have breakfast." she picked him up in her arms but before she can even put the little boy down to his chair, Seohyun pinched her arm so hard. "AH! What was that?"

 

"You are such a tease!" Seohyun admitted sending her wife her meaningful glares as she put the plates to the table.

 

Yoons chuckled. "I can't let an innocent man sees us. I mean, he's just months old, Seohyun." As she put Sky down to his chair.

 

"Well." Seohyun shrugs her shoulders, sitting next to the little boy. "But you better make it up later." She mumbles in addition.

 

"Did you say something." But Yoona did not able to hear it.

 

"Nothing. I just said you need to eat already. Otherwise, I will be late." Said Seohyun, blushing again, scoling herself for thinking such thing. She brushed it off and started feeding the little boy, who had his eyes on the tasty breakfast for her and Yoona. But she's feeding her with the baby food instead.

 

"That means I'm dropping you to school then."

 

"That's what I am talking about. Oh, with Sky by the way."

 

"Where are you going after it?"

 

"I'm meeting with Yuri."

 

"She contacted you?"

 

"Yep. And she wanted to give me the rules for the contest. We never had a good meeting with her the last time, remember?"

 

"Ah... Yeah, I remember." Seohyun nodded her head. Of course, who wouldn't? They got s fight about Jonghyun that day.

 

Sky suddenly squeal upon having his second spoon, the couple giggles to witnessed it.

 

"He's happy again." Yoona can totally see it. And it even brightens up her morning.

 

"After that swollen forehead? Who wouldn't be happier again?" Seohyun added, carressing the toddler's cute puffy cheeks. She can't help and kissed his cheeks.

 

"He heals so fast, isn't he?" Yoona is sure relieved Sky can heal fast. Otherwise, it would still broke their hearts.

 

"Sky is a strong man, stronger than us?" Seohyun strikes a joke, earning brief un-amused stare from her wife. She stuck her tongue and returns to the little boy again.

 

"Should I feed you as well? So we'll finish faster?" Yoona suddenly suggested. But she didn't wait for her wife's answer as she transferred her seat next to her wife and offers her the spoon with a piece of egg rolls.

 

Seohyun looked at Yoona with a sly smile but Yoona pouts her lips, asking her to take it, she eventually opened and eats it. She then returned to Sky and feeds him again, Sky once again squeal.

 

"He is loving what he is seeing." Yoona giggles as she feeds her wife, after having her own spoon.

 

"Don't talk while your mouth is full." Says Seohyun, even though is full as well.

 

Yoona almost choke when she attempts to laugh as a response to her wife's scold. She quickly grabs the glass of milk in the table and drinks it. Sky laughs while tapping the table non-stop.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I know you're so happy right now, But we have to finish early, Baby Sky." Seohyun said and tried to feed the latter again. Sky slowly calms down before he eats again.

 

Yoona couldn't just stop smiling, watching her wife and Sky. They're so adorable together. Feels like Sky is definitely their real son. She just hope no one would try to find him and take him away from them. She doesn't know why, but she feels Sky is helping them with their relationship.

 

"Ah!"

 

Her world got snapped out when Seohyun suddenly turned her head to her and opens , asking her for the food. She giggles and hastily feeds her back.

 

"Sheesh, stop daydreaming." Scolding Seohyun giving her wife a side-eye.

 

Yoona can't hold herself and she wraps her arms around her waist and kissed her wife's cheek. "I'm just too happy like our Sky here." She admitted which made her wife smile and a kiss on her cheek as well. They both giggle at the same time. But their moment got distracted as Sky started wiggling his legs that will create a noise.

 

"Alright, I'm all with you now, baby." Seohyun chuckles, returning her attention to the little boy. She got caught up with Yoona's smile and kiss, and the way she looks at her that she forgot Sky for a second.

 

Yoona did the same as she feeds herself then her wife in vice versa.

 

-

 

"Are you sure about this?" Yoona had a second thought when her wife handed her phone, showing Jonghyun's contact number, asking her to delete it herself.

 

"Just making sure that she will never be in my contact list anymore. And you can freely block that number." Seohyun said without even second thoughts.

 

Yoona smiled. She just asked to also test her wife is she's really confident about it. But she never fails her this time. "Okay." she blocked the number first and then deleted the contact ID.

 

"With that, you also have to give me your phone." Seohyun opened her right palm, asking for her wife to give her phone as well.

 

"Of course, But I don't think you have to do the same. I've already deleted her number a long time ago." Yoona replied, confident she had really deleted Minyoung's number, handing her own smartphone.

 

"Who knows you forgot." Seohyun then scrolls down the contact lists and she's taking one contact list at a time.

 

Yoona takes her seat next to her wife, at the edge of the bed. In the corner, she can see Sky, playing with the building blocks on his own. "You really can't find it." she told her, grinning.

 

Seohyun is not disappointed so far, because most of the numbers are Yoona's relatives and her college friends. She also has a number of her previous bosses. Then Yuri's as the recent number that was added. Just as she reached the last number on the list, her phone's screen suddenly changed into the caller, and an unknown number can be read. She looked at her wife with suspicious stares; the latter just waves her hands.

 

"I don't really know that number and I haven't given my number recently. Except Yuri, which you know pretty well is my high school friend. Our classmate, remember?"

 

"We'll see it then." Seohyun said and pressed the answer button. She hasn't spoken yet when the next line beats her.

 

[Yoona, why did you lie to me? You better come back to re-apple again!]

 

Seohyun however pause when the voice from the next line sounded familiar. However, it's hard for her to figure whose voice is it.

 

"Who is... it?" Yoona has no guesses and she got curious that her wife have to suddenly pause.

 

[Yoona? Isn't this you?]

 

"Who... Is this?" Seohyun asks not looking away from her wife's eyes.

 

"Yes?" Yoona's brows furrows.

 

The next line did not answer right away, so Seohyun takes the chance to guess.

 

"Is this by chance... Park Minyoung?" But at the back of her head, she's hoping she's wrong.

 

[Is... This... Seohyun-ssi?]

 

Seohyun did not answer as she ended the call right away, slapping Yoona's arm frustratingly. "Why didn't you tell me Minyoung is back to Seoul?!"

 

Yoona was about to answer when Seohyun stands up and she went to picked up Sky in her arms. "Yah, Minyoung-"

 

"We are late. I'll take care of Sky this time." Seohyun cut her wife's words and just passes at her, leaving the room right away.

 

Yoona couldn't let another misunderstanding occur as she immediately rushed to beat her wife from entering the car first. She got the driver's seat that instant before her wife can go in first.

 

Seohyun got nothing to do but to take the back seat, however, doesn't want to look her wife into the eyes. Sky sensed he changed of mood and looked up to her with curious eyes. She sighs and flashes a fake smile to the little boy. But she only received his cute pout rather. "I'm okay, Sky. I'm just upset with your Appa." She told him, feeling like she has to inform him. Sky smiled again and continues to bite on a teether. She sighed in relief and unconsciously gives Yoona a glance, she eventually turned her attention outside the window.

 

Yoona drives carefully drives off first before she broke her silence. "Minyoung... I didn't know she's the new general manager of the IT Department I have applied." Trying to fix the misunderstanding.

 

"Why didn't you tell me when you have all the time last night when I told you to be honest from that on?" Seohyun can't help it and she raise her voice, which made Sky to looked her again. "Sorry, Sky,Omma is really just upset."

 

"Who would think of that if you are giving me a hard time to even speak that night? I mean, I was too happy last night that I just want to savour it every moment I spent with you. I have plans to do it, but last night isn't the right time for it. Besides, I quickly turned it down when I learned I'm going to work with her. The call she made, she probably got my number through my resume. I swear, I never give her my number, that's why I don't also recognize her number." Yoona explained, defending herself firmly. "And I have no intentions in getting in touch with her."

 

Seohyun sighs and didn't respond. She understands Yoona but it didn't help how upset she is for her wife.

 

'As expected.' Yoona thought as she disappointingly let out a huge exhale.

 

Moments later, though the drive is quiet, Yoona opened the car door for Seohyun and took Sky from her, so she can step out of the car by herself. She wanted to talk to her, but she beats her.

 

"Let's talk later." And Seohyun just passes at her.

 

She hastily turns to her back and yells at her wife, "You know much I love you, Joohyun. And I will never give up on you." Heartily.

 

Seohyun stopped but only for a second, as she resumes immediately, entering her school.

 

"Aigoo, just when I thought everything will be coming back to normal again, Baby Sky. Geez, I hope she believes at least for that." Yoona let out an exhausting sigh. Sky did the same, which made her looked at him and he sighs again. "How can you do the same so easily, eh?" She chuckles, amusingly. "Let's just get going and mind her later then."

 

As soon as Yoona left with Sky with her car, Seohyun stepped out from her hiding place behind the school's garbage can and scoffs. "She did not even chase me inside?" couldn't almost believe her wife did not even steps inside the school's ground. "I can't believe her. She seriously make it up for me later." mumbles her and shrugs her shoulders and decided to continue on her walk. But the moment the school bell rang, she eventually runs as fast as she can before she could be late on her class.

 

***

 

Upon arriving at the destination texted her, Yoona unbuckled her own seat belt first then Sky's at the back seat. Once she picked him up into her arms out from the car, he suddenly close his eyes tight because of the sun rays. She has to quicken her pace and entered the fast food chain in a flash. "We should have brought you hat." she kind of regret to bring Sky with her without any protection from any bright lights. She noticed he's sensitive with it.

 

It didn't take long and she spotted Yuri, waiting for her in the corner of the restaurant.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter