The President 09: Babe

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09 | Babe

 

***

 

The moment the elevator arrives in the first floor, Seohyun and Yoon let go of each other because two agents are standing outside.

 

"Have a good night." Yoon is quick from grabbing the young lady with him by his hand and drags her outside with him.

 

"Wa-wait. Where do you think you are bringing me?" Seohyun pulled her hand back as soon as they exited. She looked at him deathly with her glares.

 

Yoon crossed his arms and leaned close to her face. "Didn't you hear what I told you earlier? Or you're playing dumb?" He doesn't mind it if she offend her or anything.

 

"You just met me and know my name and you are now... " Seohyun couldn't able to continue her sentence because of what she's about to say that might keep him from taking her.

 

Yoon shake his head and took her hand back. "Don't worry, this is just going to be quick." He said and drags her forcefully. No matter how muh she struggles, he doesn't mind until they reach the parking lot.

 

"What are we - doing here?" Seohyun got herself free from his grasp. She couldn't help and feel upset because he held her so tight and that hurt her wrist.

 

Yoon took a key from his pocket and pressed the unlock button, which lead for a red sports car to lit. "We're going somewhere you will really love, Miss." He said with a smirk. But as he tried to reach for her hand again, she avoided it. "Seriously?"

 

"I'm not going with you." Seohyun firmly replied. "And you're coming back inside the Blue House!" But commanded afterwards.

 

Yoon laughs out so loud for a couple of seconds. "Wait, Blue house?" However, he stops to realize something. "How do you know... "

 

"I'm one of the Presidential Security Agents." Seohyun revealed without a doubt. "So whether-"

 

"Now I understand... " Yoon interrupted.

 

"What?"

 

"Something tells me to get into that dorm... And I wasn't wrong."

 

Seohyun blinks twice. "What do you mean?"

 

"Besides Junghyun, you just learned about us?" Yoon can't think of any reason why from all places, he went to check the dorm for the President's Security. "This always happens... when someone knows the secret."

 

'That explains how he just punch Junghyun. But why did... he call him snake? And-'

 

"Before you could think something else, we better get going." Yoon grabs the young agent's hand and pushed her inside his sports car. "I'll do that." He leaned into her seat and grabs the seat belt before she could do it herself. He loves how she quitely shreek and didn't missed to . "I'm not a bad boy... " He whispers to her ears. "But I can be in bed."

 

Seohyun pushed him off instantly as her heart pounded so much and cheeks felt hot. "Just drive us." But she definitely doesn't like it. Dealing with another side of the President is quite tiring already but she sure wouldn't want to let him do something she will regret.

 

"Sheesh." Yoon brushed her off with a little shake of his head, as he turns on the engine.

 

"How did you get this sports car?" She realize she hasn't seen the car since she started her job.

 

Yoon smiled. "Wae? You don't like it, Babe?" And glances to her. "I bought for this, don't worry."

 

"What?!"

 

"Ugh, don't look at me like that." He rolled his eyes. "I am not a thief unlike Yoongie."

 

Seohyun is quite surprised with his boldness. "How can you accuse him that easily?" Never did she even heard Yoongie talking bad about Yoong nor mentioning this other personality.

 

"Coz that's the truth. Yoongie steals food here and there." Yoon chuckled sarcastically. "And such a liar too."

 

"He isn't a thief."

 

"Of course, He is."

 

Seohyun wanted to defend the choding but she couldn't when she recalls him stealing food from Hyoyeon and also from lying about having money on his pocket. But still, she's still so sweet and kind person for her.

 

"You probably just admitted that now." Yoon briefly smirks at her but all that he receives is silence. Without warning, he took her left hand and give it a kiss. "Babe, don't be such a hard to get." He chuckles upon seeing her reaction.

 

Looking away after she pulled her hand back, 'God, this Yoon needs to be stop.' Seohyun felt unsafe for the first time along since she landed in Seoul.

 

Yoon sighs and decided to keep his mouth shut. He however couldn't stop from smirking, while focusing on the road. 'Someone's about to have a one-night stand tonight.'

 

-

 

Too bad she is smart surprisingly. They entered a club house but never did she come close to him. Instead, she just sat down at the bar counter while he dances with some random girls. She doesn’t want to dance with him no matter how much he calls for her. She would only raise a glass of whiskey and watch him through the crowd of people dancing.

 

“You’ll regret, Im Yoon. You’ll regret.” Little does he know, Seohyun has another plan on her head the reason she’s not like those club girls. She knows better than being with him.

 

After half an hour only, Yoon decided to leave the girls he had been dancing with and returned to Seohyun in defeat.

 

“Yah, aren’t you really going to dance with me?” He shouted as the music keeps on blasting.

 

“Im Yoon, I’m not a cheap woman.” Seohyun said as a matter of fact.

 

“Wow!” Yoon is offended. “So you’re telling me I’m cheap? You’re ing the only one who tells me that, for your ing information and you ing don’t know what you’re talking about!”

 

“I did not say anything to you.” Satisfied that she pissed her off, Seohyun just shrugs her shoulders. Being a CIA agent that had to encounter a lot of different characters on every mission, she knows how to win on them.

 

“You’re supposed to actually praise me-“

 

“How would I do that when the person I am staring at is as trash as a trashcan?” Seohyun smirks as he looked at her sternly.

 

Yoon couldn’t react right away. He is gritting his teeth as he looked at her in disbelief. “You ing don’t really know me yet, Babe.”

 

“Introduce yourself, then.”

 

Grabbing one glass of whiskey from the table, he drank it in one go and stared at her for the last time before he returned to the dance floor. But before he can position himself, a grip held his wrist.

 

“I’m sorry girls, but my boyfriend still has some business to finish.” Seohyun told the girls around him and without warning, she drags him forcefully. When a lady blocks them, she just smiled at her and she immediately gives them a way. “Have a good night everyone.” She shouted and resumed dragging the deer. When he tried to struggle, she grabs his collar and use it as she continues to drag him.

 

“Y-Yah! I can’t… breath.” Yoon keeps on complaining and couldn’t try to struggle. “Let go!” But she is surely so brutal that she doesn’t care if he’s hurt. Until they reach the outside, she let go and he almost try to hit on her if she did not shoot those glares he doesn’t like.

 

“Inside the car.” Seohyun commanded like a mad boss. If she can’t hit Yoongie because he’s like just a kid, this Yoon is a different story. She had no choice but to get hard on him.

 

“ you.” Cursed Yoon as he complied.

 

Seohyun put on her seat belt on her own before he could do it for her.

 

‘I’m suppose to make her drunk tonight. Aish.’ Yoon mentally gives up on his first plan for the night and just drives off.

 

 

***

 

 

As soon as He the engine, he checks on the quite young lady on the passenger seat, amused at her flustered reaction. "Don't be surprise, this isn't like I bought this from gambling. It's from Yoong's bank account." He informed, knowing she couldn't say about the two storey modern house on top of the hill he is living.

 

"So you're the one who had been spending-"

 

"Oops, it's not only me. Yoongie too. Although I like buying stuffs this big. Just like this sports car. This is worth 335Million dollars."

 

"Does he know?"

 

"Who? Yoong?"

 

Seohyun nodded. "Does he know about this?" And ask again.

 

"Of course." Yoon slyly smiled. He was about to unbuckle her seat belt when she did it herself again. "Oh, you are really not that easy, Babe. I like the challenge."

 

Without a word, Seohyun stepped out of the car. She sighs and looked around. 'This can't be happening. This needs to be stopped... President Im needs help badly.'

 

"Don't you want to stay inside or do you want to stay here only?" Yoon realized his girlfriend is still in disbelief. "Babe, it's going to be cold. Come on, you need some warmth inside."

 

Seohyun just sent him a glare as she passes at him. She did not reach the door yet when an arm was thrown on her shoulders. She literally yanks him instantly. "I warn you, you don't know me that entirely yet." She warned seriously. If Yoongie is someone that do whatever he likes to do in a childish way, Yoon is someone who likes to do in a bad way, and she wouldn't let that happen.

 

"Whoa, whoa, really? Then introduce yourself later... in bed." Yoon smirks only to receive cold shoulders as she just walk away. He huff and did not mind, as he follows her to the door. He unlocks it and give her a way.

 

Seohyun wasn't surprised anymore that the living room is so wide with only couches and a flat screen tv. What she noticed, the all-white paint all over, knowing he is like a bad boy.

 

"I'm an angel devil." Yoon chuckled as he went upstairs. "Make yourself at home." And disappears to the second floor.

 

Taking a seat, Seohyun took her phone from her pocket when she thought of sending his secretary a message. But she beats her to do it.

 

Secretary Kim: Yoon is a dangerous guy. Do whatever it takes to make him sleep and bring him back asap.

 

Seohyun is glad she's now being approved to do it. She had the same idea as her. "But how?" Heck, she couldn't think of anything on how to do it. So, she stands up and started pacing back and forth to think of any way.

 

Moments later, Yoon reappears shirtless. "What are you doing?" Just to be confused with the young agent walking back and forth.

 

"What... " Seohyun's eyes widened and hastily her back. "What do you think you are doing?" After she saw her shirtless. Even though not the first time, she always gets flustered.

 

"Oh, come on, is this the first time you saw me like this? I'm sure you already saw my abs, right?" Yoon smugly say, walking close to her and handed the gloves he is holding. "Introduce yourself then, Babe." He smirks.

 

Reluctantly, Seohyun took the boxing gloves. "What do you-"

 

"I figured I couldn't bring you to bed that easily. So, if you are beating me in 12 rounds of boxing, then you are free to go. If not, you need to satisfy me, Babe." Yoon made the deal. "You can't decline this, can you?'

 

'Sh*t. He is really something... But he's still so stupid to even ask.' Seohyun thought and looked down to the gloves. 'If this will make him sleep, then I'll do it.' Slowly, she is convinced to hurt the deer. It's the only way. "Okay, I'll accept the challenge. Where should I change then?"

 

"Change? Ha! You just have to take your clothes off besides your underwear." Yoon wiggles his eyebrows, could totally imagine her on her two pieces only.

 

'ert.' Seohyun thought. "In your dreams!" And she shouted to him before climbing upstairs.

 

-

 

The moment his girlfriend steps into the room, Yoon who had been waiting inside the ring, couldn't close his lips. She, who is wearing tank top and shorts looked so hot for him. Her milky skin just made him gulped nervously. Thus, he is excited to start and feel her skin against his already. He is now more than confident to beat her early so he could bring her back to his room. 'I'll make you cry out of my name later, Agent Seo.' He smirks devilishly.

 

"Why?" Seohyun raise her eyebrows when she climbed inside the ring and saw him staring at her like she's some prey to eat. "Haven't you seen someone... like me?" She played along with his cocky attitude.

 

"Wow... " Yoon laughs sarcastically. "Looks like you have the character too, Babe. I like that. But-"

 

"Let's just start this." Seohyun interrupted, as she asks for the headgear he is holding.

 

Yoon was about to answer when he has a better idea. "Come and get this."

 

'He really loves playing. I'll give it to you, Im Yoon.' Seohyun thought and she complied. But the moment she tried to get it, he held her wrist and pulled her close to him again, causing their chests to be against with each other and faces are inches away.

 

"I'll make you , later." Yoon huskily whispers.

 

"You wish." Seohyun never back down and she replied just like how hot his hot breath is. And then she pushed him away so hard.

 

Yoon almost loses his balance if he wasn't fast enough to regain on his stand. "Wow, you're strong... this will be a tough fight then." He picked up his headgear and put it on then his gloves. "Mind me tying this for me?"

 

"You go figure that, I'll wait." Seohyun just easily tie her own gloves and she steps back to take her seat at the ring side.

 

"Tsk,tsk, Babe." Yoon shake his head but he honestly could tie it himself. "You know what, you will also have another reward if you beat me besides going home."

 

Seohyun furrows her eyebrows only.

 

"I'll tell you everything what you are confuse with. But, I'll only answer three questions. Is that okay for you?"

 

"How would I make sure you don't have any evil plan after you answer the questions?" She couldn't trust that instant, however.

 

"You do know how to not trust." Yoon is so impressed. "Well, after I answer those questions, you have to do also whatever I ask you to."

 

'Only if you are still awake that time.' Seohyun suddenly thought of another plan. "Sure." And she accept the challenge. She stood up once he is done tying his own gloves.

 

"You better do it, otherwise, you're going to leave with a lot bruise."

 

"Stop talking and just the time." Seohyun got annoyed and she ask him to pushed the button on the remote that will turn on the time before them.

 

"Sheesh, this is exciting. You're so ready to be on top of me. Don't worry Babe, it’s going to be a long ing night." Yoon says and he turns on the time for first round. Once it started, he positioned his gloves before his face, like a real boxer. He started to move as his focus is on her. 'I know she has plans.' He thought because she is just standing with her arms hanging. 'I can sense it.'

 

Seohyun is smirking at the moment, watching the deer moves from left to right, right to left like a real boxer. She's honestly impressed because he moves like a professional. But he hasn't attack, so she doesn't want to move yet. Not until he will.

 

After a while, Yoon got his first move forward but he did not attack her, he wanted to see if she will react, but she did not. So, he abruptly made his first attempt to hit her on the head, only to meet the air, as she lowered herself and hit him on his stomach, so hard that he has to bend down and clutch on it. "!" He cried.

 

"I told you, it's not an easy match." Seohyun said and instinctively raise her gloves to her face when he suddenly attacks him, that cause her to move backwards and tried to avoid all the attacks... and more attack that she couldn't see an opening after that one punch she did on his stomach. "Did I make him mad?" She questioned while she keeps moving around. Until he cornered her, she quickly finds an opening and she went for a jab straight on his face. But as she did it, he counterpunch her on her stomach. "Ugh." She didn't think twice and she used her left to give him an uppercut that he avoided so fast.

 

Yoon is already panting for air as he moves backward. "That was... a good hit. You... are indeed... a good fighter. But I'm better." He still praises himself. With that, he attacks her while she's still calming from the previous hit. But before she can reach her, the bell rang, indicating the first round is over. He stopped and turned to leave on the ring side.

 

Seohyun take her seat, gritting her teeth because of the hit on her stomach. "I haven't been into boxing for two years, you're actually not bad yourself." she took the bottle of water on the side and had herself a couple of gulps.

 

"Wow." Yoon smiled after wiping his lips from the water he drank. "I'm not that ashamed then."

 

Seohyun let out a huge exhale after drinking the water. "Yoon is a fighter, I wonder just when?"

 

"Is that your first question?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Okay, then you get nothing."

 

"I did not ask you to answer it. It was more on just a statement." She smirks, earning a death glare right that instant. 'I made him piss again.' And she's satisfied by it.

 

As the bell rang again, each opponent returned and resumes the fight. However, this time, Seohyun is the one doing a lot of attack that will be miss but she wouldn't let him get another point as well. He is also missing all his attacks here and there, until she cornered him, she rained him with a lot of punches over his arms, chest, stomach, while he is covering up and leaning into the ringside. She did not give up until one arm of him fell, she took the opportunity to jab him, but that leads him to hug her and hold her head, so she would only be hitting his stomach.

 

It wasn't long and he let go of her, as they both steps back, moving away from each other.

 

"Cheating?" Seohyun knows about it too well. Just for someone to stop hitting an opponent, a hug is a better idea.

 

"No, I want you to feel my skin, early. Look, my sweats are now in your face. Doesn't that feels good?" Yoon countered with a grin.

 

'Stupid.' Seohyun thought and attacked the deer. The latter is ready and was about to dodge her when she retracted her right and release her left, blowing him away with a great upper cut.

 

Yoon is now on the floor, enduring the pain he receives but at the same time, trying to move his legs as he can see the virtual referee count down on another screen has started that instant. '!' But he barely could move. The upper cut is too strong that it's hard to get up.

 

"Need a help, Mister?" Seohyun bends down to check on him but he is just staring at her.

 

"DAMN YOUUUUU!!!" Yoon screamed on top of his lungs and just that, the countdown ends, and the screen change into 'K.O.'

 

"It's just second round, how... " Seohyun did not able to continue her words when Yoon abruptly moves, pinning her down to the floor. She can feel her heart beats moves faster than usual again, but she's more than distracted with the way those eyes are staring at him. Besides how furious he is, the pain over something she couldn't figure is confusing. Not to mention, it's watery. "Yoon... what's... w-wrong?" That got her concerned.

 

"No one hasn't done this to me." Yoon whispered bitterly. "NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HURT ME!!!" He screams in front of her face and punched the right side of her head before he gets up and hastily left the ring.

 

Panting for air, Seohyun is trembling in fear. 'Has someone... ever hurt the President?' As she realizes something; Yoon is created because of the President's pain she is yet to know.

 

-

 

"Go ahead, ask me anything." Sitting on his chair while holding an ice pack over his cheek, he asks her to take advantage of her reward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter