Runaway 11: Mrs. Seo

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 | Mrs. Seo

 

 

***

 

 

A minute later, Yoona returned to reality and almost immediately realized what just happened. She got off of the bed and keeps bowing in apologies. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Seohyun-ah. I-I didn't mean that. I have to go." She then runs out of her apartment and entered her place, scolding herself left and right while she's pacing back and forth. "What have I done? It didn't happen right? What was all of that? Aish. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Angel Yo. You're so stupid. You are freaking the stupidest Angel. I'm so upset with you. Aigoo." She ended up sitting on the sofa with her eyes on the ceiling and arms are resting on the sofa.

 

Her heart is beating fast, her stomach is like having butterflies and her cheeks are so red. She barely could comprehend what she just did and she's totally doomed right now. As an angel, she's totally in trouble.

 

But, what will Seohyun feel about it? What will Seohyun think of her now? Will she hate her? She will definitely do. And will the girl stop seeing her as a friend? She's scared of the outcome. Her mission is on the line. How can she save herself for committing such mistake?

 

"Aish!" Frustratingly she ruffles her hair, getting up and walked inside her room. She took a seat on her leather chair and pulled the drawer. She took the petal that has the 'soulmate' text on it and sigh heavily. "I can't. I can't go against the mission or else, I'm going to vanish like a dust." She put it back inside the drawer and let out another heavy sigh as she leaned into her seat with her hands behind her head. Her eyes travel outside as she finds herself thinking of the past days.

 

Then her mind crosses to where she has left Seohyun. "Should have thought of this beforehand." she returned to Seohyun's apartment but it's taking a while for the latter to open the door for her. It made her nervous and think negatively. But she never stops ringing the doorbell until she opened it.

 

Seohyun looked at her in surprise. "Wha-whatt are you doing here?"

 

"I... I want to help you fix the apartment. I think we have to clean it again." Yoona smiled awkwardly. "May I... c-come in?"

 

"Yes." Seohyun open the door wide and she suddenly block her when she walks in. "What was that earlier?" She demands for an explanation even though she has explained already.

 

Yoona blinks her eyes so fast. "Y-Yes?"

 

"The kiss!" Seohyun hissed.

 

"Oh. A-About that. It was a... m-mistake." She decided to explain. "I was a little dizzy earlier and I don't know what happened to me. But really, I meant no harm about that. Please forgive me." She looked down in shame while fidgeting on her fingers. She keeps scolding herself for not being mindful of her actions.

 

Seohyun can't believe what she heard but Yoona seemed guilty of it. She sighs and was convinced by the doe-eyed girl's explanation. "It's okay." She forgives her. It happened too fast either way. But she couldn't deny the fact that it weirdly gives her butterflies on her stomach. "Here." She throws the mop again. "Let's reclean the mess." and snicker, feeling stupid.

 

"Yes." Yoona is glad and she started mopping the floor in silence while Seohyun is doing what she has left of. "What time is your mom coming?"

 

"Tonight. I'm fetching her later in the airport." Seohyun said simply.

 

"I see." Nodding, the doe-eyed keep her silence again as she continues mopping all over the living room, kitchen and laundry room. But she and her ends up doing her laundry too.

 

 

***

 

 

"Aren't we three hours earlier?" Yoona can't believe Seohyun invited her to come with her to the airport but too early to the exact time of her mom's arrival.

 

"We're but I have something buy first." Seohyun explained without giving a look to the doe-eyed as well as stopping on her track as she's busy searching for the store she knew she can see around the airport.

 

"What are you looking for?" Yoona is confused and at the same time curious. She keeps following her only wherever she goes.

 

After a while, Seohyun found the shop and has sparkles on her eyes when she also saw the straberry cake.

 

"You like strawberry cake?"

 

"Nope. Omma loves strawberry cake the most." She flashes the doe-eyed a bright smile as she casually walked inside the bakeshop.

 

Yoona took a while to follow as her eyes was stuck on the strawberry on top of the cake. She hasn't tasted it and it made her curious what it tastes like. Her attention shifted to Seohyun inside right away when she realizes she's gesturing her to come. She went in and ask her directly. "Are you buying it this early?" She noticed there's 2 and half hours left.

 

"Nope. I'm just going to pay for it for now and ordered for us to enjoy while we wait for Omma." Said Seohyun as she searched for her card on her purse and handed it to the cashier lady. She took it back when she returned it to her as she bowed and took the digital timer from the counter before they searched for a seat.

 

Yoona who doesn't know about the timer that shaped circle and a logo of the shop was printed on it, took it and raises her eyebrows. "Is this a freebie? What does it do?" She innocently and asks her softly. She can hear sound from it that sounds like a tic of the clock.

 

"That's a timer." Seohyun giggles, amused at how innocent the doe-eyed is. "The moment it will alarm, our order is served."

 

"Oh." Yoona nodded and smile awkwardly. She turned her head to the other tables and noticed they have the thing too. "No wonder they don't have their order yet."

 

"We have fifteen minutes to wait." informed Seohyun.

 

"What did you order? Strawberry Cake too?" The young innocent angel got excited.

 

"It's not."

 

"N-Not the same as your mom's favorite?"

 

"That was only for her. I ordered the watermelon one." Seohyun said as she flashes another bright smile. "It's my favorite."

 

Yoona nodded. "I see. Which was one, was it?" She didn't get to see the cake and she turned her head to the displays of cakes nearby.

 

"Just see for yourself later." Giggles Seohyun. She's liking how innocent the doe-eyed gets to some stuffs. She wants to see it more.

 

"I'm sorry, I am not really... good at cakes." An awkward yet cute smile formed in Yoona's lips as she couldn't looked at the other girl in the eyes.

 

"It's okay. I actually like that." Seohyun smiled assuringly. "I mean, some are arrogant when they know a lot. I quiet don't like that. Especially in school? There are a lot of that." She chuckled upon realizing she relate it on her.

 

"Yeah, I don't like that too." Yoona couldn't agree more.

 

"It's better to be innocent. But not too innocent of course. Being humble is still the best."

 

"And That's what you are." A sincere and proud smile appeared in the young angel's face.

 

Seohyun shakes her head. "I don't think I always... do." She got shy after the praise.

 

"Anyway, did you start practicing your lines?" Yoona change the topic right away before the younger gets shyer and more uncomfortable.

 

"I did... a little. But I haven't memorized it. Just practicing on how to move or act on it. How about you?" Seohyun shared with a huge smile on her face. It was just a few hours earlier when she started practicing after they cleaned up her apartment.

 

"I don't have time earlier. Sooyoung called me about the lessons she missed. I end up sharing her my notes via video call." Yoona chuckled softly. The new student like her is really getting comfortable with her and she loves it. Because she's like her, from a province and could relate her innocence to other stuffs.

 

"Sooyoung is too friendly, wasn't she?" Seohyun loves what she heard.

 

"She is. I think she will be my partner in crime. Hahahaha." A loud laugh came out from the doe-eyed, earning attention to some costumers but she doesn't mind and laugh like an alligator.

 

"Jungkook my partner too." giggles Seohyun as she blushes. Yoona's sight laughing is a joy to watch.

 

"Speaking of him, is he alright now?" Yoona turned serious that instant.

 

"He is. Even though he's still a bit having second thoughts of taking the role."

 

"Nice. I know he will eventually love it."

 

"How about you? I think being the Prince is weird too." Seohyun chuckled. She didn't expect the situation will be like that but it's cute at the same time.

 

"Its fine for me. It's a cool role." Oblivious of the scenes she'll take soon, Yoona is excited to be the prince for Aurora.

 

Seohyun is surprised to hear it. "Have you check the script?"

 

"Not yet." Yoona shakes her head. "Later I will." And giggles in the process.

 

"Okay." Seohyun couldn't spoil her friend however. But it gives butterflies all over her stomach as her heart flutters.

 

Just then, the timer alarms indicating that fifteen minutes is over. Yoona immediately got up and ask the younger one t to stay on her seat as she took their orders by herself. She returned to their table just a couple of seconds later. "This looks tasty!" She unconsciously commented once her eyes set on the colorful cake.

 

"You'll definitely love it." Seohyun smiled in amusement as she gestures her to dig in. The latter complied and looked like a child when she has her first taste of the cake.

 

"Your pasta the last time was great but this is like heaven. No wonder it's your favorite. Said Yoona enthusiastically.

 

"It's your first time indeed." Seohyun didn't regret she choose the flavor she loves the most. It immediately made her friend love it too.

 

"Do you always eat this?"

 

"If there's a chance only and I feel like it. It's bad if you eat it every day."

 

"I see." Yoona nodded. She took her drink and sipped on it only to close her eyes tight, didn't expect how cold and a bit bitter it is. "Coffee smoothie?"

 

"Yup. You don't like it?" Seohyun got worried. "I could order another one you like." And she offers right away.

 

"Just didn't expect. It's fine." Yoona cheerfully smiled. "Thanks, Seohyun." She's grateful at the same time.

 

"Why?" A soft chuckle escape Seohyun's lips.

 

"I could pay for myself but you treated me. It's so kind and sweet for you." Yoona sincerely replied. Seohyun is really an angel with her character. She's lucky she's her last mission. Some got a mission that's difficult to handle.

 

Seohyun got shy again and she unconsciously tuck her hair behind her ear as she sips on her drink. "Thanks." Couldn't look at her in the eyes again.

 

"Wait." Yoona put her smoothie down when she heard her phone beeps. She picked it up and realize it came from her new game app. "Oh yes!" She got happy when she received a star from Sooyoung.

 

"What is it?" Seohyun raises her eyebrows in curiosity.

 

"Do you have a racing car game? I'm currently addicted to this." A wide grin appears in the young angel's face as she moved her seat next to Seohyun's. "Look at this." She showed the game enthusiastically. "This is how you play." She is grateful for Sooyoung for introducing it to her. She can now play it without going to the mall.

 

Seohyun who isn't fond of games on smartphones got curious and she listens whatever the deer is telling her and got interested. "Download it on my phone." And she asks her to put the app too. It looks fun and she wants to enjoy it too.

 

"Sure." Without hesitation Yoona took her phone and downloaded it. They end up playing the game against with each other which cause them to forget about the reason why they're in the airport in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter