This Time: Start Over

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06 | Start Over

 

***

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Yuri spotted the unknown guy trying to open their Janitor's locker. She only just leave for a while, he's already trying to open the door.

 

Jonghyun stop from trying to open the door instantly and faced the tan girl with an awkward smile.

 

"Why are you here?" Yuri questioned suspiciously, as she approaches the latter.

 

"I... I suddenly heard something from the inside. I thought I could open it. But I think I was wrong." Jonghyun scratch the back of his head and walks away, doesn't have anything to explain anymore for being caught. But he definitely doesn't know why he heard something from the janitor's locker and he suddenly wanted to open it, to confirm if there's indeed someone inside. He felt embarrass and decided to leave the record bars casually, without giving that tan girl any word anymore.

 

Yuri who feels so weird towards the guy couldn't help and wonder what kind of friend is the latter for Yoona and Seohyun. He asks about Seohyun first then when she mentioned Yoona, his expressions switched to frown. Got curious with the door as well, she tried to open it as well, but fails to do so. "But seriously, where are the two? Why out of a sudden, they were not here anymore?" Heck, she can't still believe Yoona and Seohyun just left without telling her, or not even submitting the paper to her. But good thing Yoona left the paper to their table and she smile in satisfaction. "I'll make sure the producer got this." She said and flicks the paper before she returned to her office.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona and Seohyn finally walk out the small room and had a huge relief of sigh when they confirmed there are no longer people outside near the door. But both were wondering why Jonghyun did not able to open the door when they never ever locked it. Yuri even tried also.

 

"Does that mean Sky did something again?" Yoona eyed Sky with a smirk. His hair glows again earlier, but they had no idea why. The latter only looked at her with those innocent eyes while blinking gently.

 

"He sure did." Seohyun said, as she finally believes it, fixing his hair in the process. She sure relieved Jonghyun did not able to catch them. Otherwise, Yoona's mood will swing for sure.

 

"Now you believe. I deserve some pizza later." Yoona chuckled softly, casually leading the two, as they walked out quietly.

 

"Why do you always think of foods?" Seohyun hits her wife a little. And gladly, Sky did not copy her.

 

"Because food is life." Yoona answered, childishly, stating fact at the same time. "Now where are we going next?" she suddenly stopped and face her wife.

 

Seohyun face her with a disbelief look. "Didn't I tell you earlier?"

 

"Oh, amusement park? Amusement Park in Monday?" Yoona however realizes it's so Monday and yet they're going to an Amusement Park. "Do you know that weekdays in Amusement Park aren’t that fun?"

 

"How did you know? Have you gone in a weekday, then?" It's the first time Seohyun learned this from her wife. They used to go to Amusement Park, but it's indeed on weekends.

 

Yoona scoffs, totally understanding why her wife sounds sarcastic. "My Aunt. She's working there. The Lotte World Amusement Park. I'm sure you still remember right? She was there in our wedding."

 

"Your Aunt? Who?" Seohyun blinks thrice, couldn't somewhat recall a particular Aunt Yoona have that attended their wedding.

 

"My Auntie Choi. Omma's youngest sister... remember? She's working in the ticket booth. She even give us coupons so we can save going there. Tsk,tsk, I can't believe you, Seo Joohyun." Yoona grimace, shaking her head and walk away.

 

"Auntie Choi?" Seohyun was left, trying to recall the surname. "Ugh. I can't remember, Sky. It had been three years ago since I've last seen this person. Omo, wait! Yoona, wait for us!" she eventually runs after the doe-eyed girl, upon realizing she's getting farther and farther from them.

 

However, as soon as they catch up on her, Yoona suddenly stopped, causing for Seohyun to bumped into her back.

 

"Yah!" Seohyun instantly hits her wife's back. Sky chuckles. "Why did you stop?"

 

Turning her body around, facing the younger, "We should do a family picture before going there first." a big grin was plastered on her face, pointing to the photo studio in their side.

 

"What?" Seohyun turned her head to where her wife is pointing at, just to be greeted by the photo studio's name and pictures being displayed in their glass walls.

 

"Come on. We don't have so much time." Without waiting for any response, Yoona grabs her wife's wrist and drags her gently with her inside the said place. "Family picture. With the three of us." she then told the lady behind the counter, happily showing her wife and Sky. Seohyun is speechless and just smile to the lady who looked at her.

 

"How much does it cost?" asks Yoona, to make sure she won't be broke for a photo shoot.

 

"It depends on the photos you want. There are three, six and twelve, which is the most expensive, because it's not only just a simple family picture. You guys can also borrow our clothes for different outfits." The Lady informed, handing Yoona a brochure to her.

 

"What do you think?" Yoona shared it to her wife with a choding smile.

 

"It's your idea and you are paying it. It's up to you." Seohyun teases her wife. She's actually excited for it, hearing it from her wife that will be paying for the family picture.

 

"I'll take these six. But we don't have to borrow their clothes. Your pants and mine are okay. We'll just have to change our shirts and Sky, a new short. We will save if we don't borrow their clothes." Yoona suggested, earning a cute smile from Sky, who keeps on extending his arms towards her, asking for her to get him, but she stuck her tongue, not planning to grant his request.

 

"So you have extra shirts. Well, let's do this, then." Seohyun brightly smiled, taking the brochure and gives it to the lady. "We'll take the six shots without borrowing clothes, Miss. Miss Im Yoona here will pay for this." Informing the lady eventually, winking to her wife in the process.

 

Yoona chuckles and ruffles Seohyun's hair playfully.

 

"Follow me inside." The Lady says and leads them to the studio.

 

--

 

Seohyun walked out the changing room with a little glare towards Yoona and Sky, who are both wearing the white t-shirts, with 'App' and 'Son' texts on it. No wonder Yoona was too hype earlier, she's planning to make them wear the shirts that she bought the last time.

 

"How did you like it?" Yoona has the biggest grin in her face, staring to her wife's shirt and her face. Sky suddenly squeals. "Our son likes it." she added with a kiss to the little boy's puffy cheeks.

 

Seohyun looked down to the 'Mom' on her shirt and glanced back to Yoona. "You surely made some plans, eh?" she barely can grasp the situation she's in. But it's surely giving her giddy inside.

 

"We're a family now. This doesn't need some plan, to be honest."

 

"Really? Then why did you bought these shirts prior for this?"

 

Yoona chuckled. "It's just a must. And I'm sure you like this as well, though. Come now, the photographer is waiting." and ushers her wife to come to the center of the studio already.

 

"Kyaa, there are a lot of stuff toys, Sky." Seohyun squeals the moment they stepped into the center, being welcomed by different colors and sizes of stuff toy. Sky just literally runs into it and hugs the biggest. She mimics the little boy, but does it with the small stuff toy. "Omma has too." and shows it to the young boy, while hugging it, squeezing it like it's some precious things. Sky runs to her and asks for her stuff toy too, she shared it and the little boy is all smiling, hugging it while wiggling her body, then kissing it a thousand of times. "You like it? Omma likes stuff toys too." she can't stop smiling adoring the little boy as well.

 

"Aigoo, will he pays attention if there are stuffs like these?" Asked Yoona to no one in particular.

 

"We'll have to him smile for all the shots." But the photographer has answered her. "You should go join them and play with him. We'll do the rest."

 

"So it's not some normal family picture?" Yoona wonders.

 

"Therer will be of course, but you are getting six photos. Which means, it's not only about sitting in a bench and pose for the camera, like family photos normally do." The Photographer explained, flashing a friendly smile to their costumer.

 

"Hmm, Okay." Without any more questions, Yoona joins the two as she also grabs a stuff toy and squeeze it in her arms. "Look, Appa has the white teddy bear, Sky." and catches his attention as well. Sky turns to her and eventually runs, throwing his arms to her neck. She almost loses her balance with the impact. "Ugh, I'm not the stuff toy. It's in my arms."

 

Seohyun chuckles as she moves closer to the two. "This will be Sky's stuff toy." Handing the smallest white bunny stuff toy.

 

Sky sits down between them on the floor while hugging the bunny.

 

"Eyes on the camera."

 

With that said Yoona and Seohyun looked up and smile so brightly. Sky got curious and looks up as well. But as soon as a flash greets his eyes, he widened his eyes in surprise. He keeps on blinking his eyes, not comfortable with the light that he saw. He couldn't help it and rubs his eyes with the back of his small hand. The photographer giggles quietly upon seeing what he captures.

 

"What's wrong, Sky? Didn't you like it?" Seohyun noticed what is going on to the little boy.

 

"I think he was surprised with the flash." Yoona guesses, trying to see the toddler's face. Sky stopped rubbing his eyes and smiled again, like nothing happened.

 

"Okay, that's more like it. Why don't we play chasing game then? But Appa and Omma will be sitting down, while chasing the running baby Sky." Yoona said as she wiggles her brows. Seohyun just showed thumbs up, confirming her agreement to the game.

 

Upon hearing the word 'chase', Sky stands up without letting go of the stuff toy, and started running. The couple did not hesitate and they chase the little boy, just by using their hands on the floor and then pull themselves, to move forward.

 

Sky's squeals echoed the studio when he meets his Appa in the opposite side. But when he turns to the other side, his mother was also there. So he decided to climb to the biggest stuff toy, hoping he can avoid them. Heck, he was caught on his waist. Before he knows it, he was tuckled by the two and was tickled. He couldn't stop himself and laugh, as the two are attacking him with those big smiles in their faces.

 

-

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

The photographer is not only watching and taking photos, he's also having fun capturing every moment of them together. Sky is the cutest, as he would not just smile, he will also sulk, glare, then laugh with those alligator mouth that definitely got it from the doe-eyed girl. He couldn't stop himself and also laughs with them.

 

The best picture he captured was when Sky was cutely smiling to the camera and the couple is in his side smiling brightly while showing the teddy bears. Both are looking so cute together, as parents for the little boy.

 

-

 

"Can we have the Appa kissing the Omma's cheek and the son kissing Appa's cheek? Then, the two will kiss the Omma. In vice versa, the Omma will kiss the Appa on the cheek, together with the son."

 

"Is that necessary for a family picture?" Seohyun got alarmed by the photographer's request.

 

"It's not your ideal family picture, Miss. So don't complain and just act it out. I mean, a kiss from your partner is the best thing in the world, right?"

 

Yoona is all smiling, amused by her wife's reaction. Not to mention, her cheeks turning red, reminds her of the reaction when she kissed inside the locker room earlier. Seohyun's eyes rolled but sigh in defeat in the end.

 

"Alright, stand in the middle with your best reaction. It's up to you what kind of reaction do you want to portray in this photo shoot." The photographer said as he went back behind the lens.

 

Yoona who was holding Sky, started to instruct the little boy. "Copy what am I going to do Sky." as she leans into Seohyun's cheek, kissing it, Sky did not copy. She covers his eyes with his hands instead. "What the heck." she looked at him in disbelief, though it's cute he's covering his eyes when no one asks him.

 

"So cute." Seohyun chuckles. "But you have to kiss Appa's cheek also, Sky, don't cover your eyes."

 

"Omma is right." Yoona said and once again kisses her wife's cheek. The little did not comply again. He kisses Seohyun's lips rather. "Yah! Not in there! My cheek Im Sky. And please, not her lips. It's mine little boy!" she literally sent him a playful glare.

 

Sky and Seohyun both giggles at her reaction.

 

"Alright, let's do this now." The Photographer signals for the couple to stop with the delay.

 

"Do what I do now, Okay, Sky? Stop playing around already." Yoona said for the last time, she leans in forward to kiss her wife's cheek. Sky smiled and leans into her Appa's cheek, finally.

 

Upon seeing the two, Seohyun made a shock expression to the camera, before it was finally captured, perfectly.

 

--

 

JongHyun: I'm at the Amusement Park. I hope you come now.

 

JongHyun: Yah! I thought you will divorce Yoona already? Why are you with Yoona today at the mall?

 

Jonghyun: Where are you now? :( I miss u Seobaby.

 

Seohyun reads all the messages Jonghyun sent 30 minutes ago. But instead of replying, she deleted her conversation with him. She did mention about 'divorce' to Jonghyun through text messages, but she never expects he would be this annoying, assuming that he's doing it for him. When she’s doing it for herself, not for him. Sure, Jonghyun obviously likes her, but she never ever told him she's considering his feelings for her. She's only sharing some stuff to him through sns because it's only him that likes to hear her out. Her parents are outside the country, and she never wants to disturb them about her problem with Yoona.

 

Now that Jonghyun is free from messaging her again, she's suddenly feeling annoyed and realizes texting with him was a bad decision. It only gives him hope.

 

"Omma... " Sky who was sitting next to her suddenly wraps his arms around her arm, looking up to her with those cute sad eyes while lips are pouting.

 

'Did he noticed my mood?' Seohyun thought, since she had been quiet ever since Yoona left to the comfort room, and here she is, receiving messages from Jonghyun. "I'm okay, Sky. Omma is okay. I'm just a little tired now, with what we did in the pictorial. It was fun, right? Omo, let's check the photos." she was reminded by their photos and grabs it from the paper bag on the opposite side of Sky. She handed the first photo, which is showing of Sky's wide eyes. "Aigoo, look how wide is Sky's eyes. It can be a moon. A cute moon." giggles her, poking the boy's nose.

 

Sky imitated the photo again, laughing in the process. But when his gums itches again, he tried to put the photo into his mouth but Seohyun was faster and snatched it. The next photo, he did not looked at the image anymore and tried to bite it, it was again snatched from him. The third photo was shared, he just dives into it, hoping he can bite at least once, but still, it was snatched. "Ommaaaa!!!!" he can no longer take it and he explodes, wiggling his body and creating a scream out of compliance.

 

"Shshshsh... " Seohyun covered the toddler's mouth instantly, before the people around will complain of her son crying. "Here. Good thing your Appa brought it in the back pack as well." Then she handed the teether. Without missing a beat, Sky happily grabs it and excitedly began biting, flashing smiles to his Omma, cutely.

 

Seohyun gently gives the little boy a pat on his head and decided to check the photos back on her own. Enjoying the photos all by herself.

 

After a while, Yoona went back from the comfort room with a huge in her face, greeted by her wife, sitting in a public bench, checking their family pictures with all smiles while Sky is enjoying his own teether. "So Amusement Park?" She literally surprised her wife when she takes the seat next to her without any warning. The latter instantly hits her arm. "You should stop admiring the photos first." chuckles her.

 

"No, let's not go to Amusement Park." Seohyun however surprised her wife as well.

 

"What?" The doe-eyed girl exclaimed. "I thought you want to go and pay for the tickets?"

 

"Well, I change my mind. Let's go watch a movie instead." Seohyun stands up but got pulled back to her seat.

 

"A movie with a little boy, especially 8 month old is not allowed in theaters, Seo Joohyun. Let's go to Amusement Park." Yoona firmly said, taking the backpack and stands up, only to be pulled by her wife this time. Sky in the side giggles, watching the two again.

 

"It's you who said that it's not going to be fun at weekdays. So it's a no-no. Let's go to Han River Park, then." Seohyun firmly stated as she stands up again. But as she expects for her wife to pull her back to the seat, she wasn't. She looked at her with a confuse look. "What's up?"

 

"Don't you think it's hot in Han River Park, right now? I mean, it's spring, and the sun is bright earlier. It's not good to play around in the Han River Park." Yoona said, doubtful is she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter