The President 03: Hide

YoonHyun Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03 | Hide

 

***

 

"Come on, Ramen! You have to sing as well. I can't be the only one singing here!" Yoongie is upset that his friend didn't even grab the other microphone and sing after his 21st song he sang. He pout cutely and put on an aegyo voice. "If you are not going to sing, Yoongie will leave you here. Do you want that? Hmm?" He crossed his arms and blinks his eyes cutely and pout his lips continuously to the ramen girl. When he received just a blank face, he took her hand and shakes it. "Pweasheeeeee wamen gwil~"

 

"Araso!" Seohyun wanted to complain but the aegyo is just unbearable. She wanted to puke in front of him at any time but she couldn't. "Give me that." She snatched the microphone next to the latter and stands up.

 

"Hooray! Yoongie is happy again!" Yoongie also stands up and keeps on clapping his hands childishly. But he eventually stopped when he saw her cold glares. Gulping nervously, he took his seat back and just wait for her to finally sing.

 

Seohyun isn't good at singing but she sure can sing. She took a moment to choose for a song and only one song that she knew very well. "I don't know any korean songs so I hope this is okay for you." She pressed on the numbers and it didn't take long as the music started.

 

"Halo? You are talking about-"

 

"Shut up and just listen!" Seohyun had enough with Yoong's childishness and wanted to take over without hearing him.

 

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight~

 

Yoongie is agape and couldn't close his mouth as he continues to listen to those beautiful vocals like an Angel. He almost thought she will have this horrible voice, unlike him. But damn did she broke his expectations.

 

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking'
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out!

 

Seohyun turned to face the choding wink to her playfully.

 

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

 

Yoongie has no more reason to take his eyes away to the unexpected Angel suddenly fell from earth to take him right there and here. It's like the world has also slowed down, his focus was only for her. He felt like, if he will turn away, he will missed half of his life or something. So he is like a statue, not moving an inch and eyes are being mesmerized. For his twenty years of existence, he had never meet someone like her, which is special. He is so glad he decided to bring her with him, otherwise, he will be bored all throughout.

 

-

 

"Sing this too."

 

Seohyun took her seat back, "Hold on, I'm thirsty." just to get her bottle of water and did not check what kind of a song the choding is suggesting to her.

 

"And this one also..."

 

But she hasn't even drank the water when she heard him suggesting another song again. "Are you kidding me?"

 

"I sang 21 songs, you should do also, Ramen girl. Besides, you have such an angelic voice." Yoongie wiggles his eyebrows while grinning widely. He was about to search for another song when the latter snatched the song book.

 

"NO more songs! Three is enough!" Seohyun complained, sending glares to the president. She didn't imagine this would come but she can't just let him do whatever he wants her to do. She is his security, not an entertainer or something. He leaves her no choice but to act like they're just on the same level. To think, they're just both humans.

 

Yoongie snatched the song book back. "You should be fair!"

 

"I did not told you to sing 21 children songs! How is that unfair?" Seohyun snatch the book back and was about to secure it on her arms when he just easily got it back.

 

"You should sing more! You are being unfair!" Yoongie moves away almost immediately. But he quickly get up and runs around the room as soon as the latter tried to reached the book back that ends him up from running away from her.

 

"Aish! Why are you so stubborn?!"

 

"This is mine!"

 

"I don't care! Just give the song book back!"

 

"You won't sing me 21 songs!" Yoongie complained in a whine as he stopped from running around, the moment he was caught by his arm. He tried to struggle but Seohyun suddenly tickles his waist, causing him to laugh and he loses the book.

 

Seohyun hastily took the song book, stuck her tongue and quickly runs off of the noreabang room. But as she thought he would chase, she was all alone in the hallway. "What?!" and she heard him singing baby shark. "Aish." she just marches back inside and saw him dancing while singing the song. And when he saw her, she suddenly gives her a gun shot with her fingers playfully. She scoffs in the disbelief. But she snatched the microphone. "Araso! Araso! I'm singing you again! But don't you freaking give me a childish song. Otherwise, I'm turning this thing off. Do you understand me?"

 

"Yes, Ma'am." Yoongie made a salute like a soldier and he playfully winks. Then he took the remote and excited selected a song for the latter.

 

'Oh Dear Lord. Please let this really be a dream. Cause it's very, very, very bad dream. And I hope I will up soon.' Seohyun thought as she cringes as she slowly turns to the TV screen and almost curse when the song called 'Bring Me To Life' is on the screen. "You... are you purposely going to break my voice?"

 

"It's a song that I want you to do for me at the moment... because earlier... I lose my breath listening to your voice." Yoongie explained. "So bring me to life, my ramen~ Please~?" showing his cute face, he begs while clasping his two hands.

 

Seohyun just automatically looked away after hearing the reason. She wished she has never ask for it, now it suddenly making her blush. She sings the song nevertheless.

 

Happy Yoongie couldn't stop from smiling and couldn't from watching the girl he unexpectedly is as good as eating just ramen. He didn't wished for it, but it's good to see someone he can be friends with. It's been since has one.

 

 

***

 

 

"Since you did 21 songs just like me, I have some gift for you." Yoongie returned from the rest room holding something behind. He is smiling goofily as he took his seat back next to the busy lady, eating pizza. "Yah! Pay attention!"

 

Seohyun's mouth is so full that when she turned to him, he exploded into a tremendous laugh. She glares, while she munches it fasts, since she can't talk back.

 

After a couple of minutes, Yoongie returned to himself just to ask firstly, "I told you to stop eating a lot. That will be the cause of your death."

 

"Just tell me what's behind you?" Seohyun doesn't trust the choding President but she's curious herself.

 

"Alright. Close your eyes."

 

"I won't. Just-"

 

"Close your eyes so it will be a surprise. Aish, you're no fun Miss Ramen." Yoongie groans. "It's a gift since you joined me tonight."

 

"You're not going to prank me, are you?" Seohyun is totally not liking this side of the President. So he have to take precautions from him.

 

"I'm just a choding, not prankster."

 

"Who knows?"

 

"Ugh." Yoongie rolled his eyes. "Then I will just return this gift." He was about to get up when she got his shoulder and pushed him back down to his seat.

 

"I was just kidding." Seohyun sheepishly grinned. "I will close my eyes now." She did as what she said.

 

Happy, Yoongie moves closer and finally brought the thing before the ramen girl. "Open your eyes." He giggles as he instructed.

 

Sighing audibly, Seohyun slowly opens her eyes and she was greeted by a moon silver necklace. It's a surprised for her. "Where did... You get this?" That almost took her breath away.

 

"Wae? You don't like it?"

 

"We just met and-"

 

"You're my friend from now on. So it's a friendship necklace."

 

"B-But President Im-"

 

"Yah! I told you I'm not the President! So please, treat me like earlier... I don't like to be treated like him."

 

Seohyun is totally confused. "Why would you say that?"

 

"Because I am Yoongie." Yoongie firmly explained, looking intently straight to Seohyun's eyes. He pout his lips, hoping she would believe him now.

 

'He certainly not kidding.' Seohyun sighs and decided to play along. "Okay, Yoongie. Let's be friends." She slowly turned and gathers her hair to her left, allowing him now to put the necklace. 'Mr. President is sick... I can feel it.' She thought as the young nursing graduate slowly put the necklace around her neck. She goose bumps and flutters as the necklace now grace her skin. She has never expect someone can treat her like this on their first meeting, but something tells her to go with the flow. It's just a small thing anyway.

 

"What's your real name, Ramen Girl?"

 

'Amnesia... ' Seohyun can't think of anything but that disease. "S-Seohyun."

 

"Okay, SeoHyun, let's be friends from now on." Yoongie said as he finally locked the necklace and he asks her to turn around. "To celebrate this, let's have a game."

 

"Eh?"

 

"I have two options in my mind. If you lose the game, I will choose the other, If I win, the other." Yoongie explained only to see a blank face. "Aish, let's pray rock, paper, scissor. I bet you know that?" He giggles in the process.

 

"Okay." Seohyun couldn't decline as always.

 

"Kai, Bai, Bo!" Yoongie didn't warn the latter and he just surprised him by throwing his scissor.

 

"That's unfair!" Seohyun complained because she ends up throwing an unplanned 'paper'.

 

"You be alert... " Yoongie quickly throw his stone and the young ramen girl throws him a scissor. "I got two." Which means, he is leading, and it's making him happy.

 

"Oh come on. You are - Yah!" Again, Seohyun had to throw another paper as the young president throws her a scissor. "You're not fair! I should be the one leading this time!" she grabs the latter's wrist so it will prevent him from moving. "At my countdown, Araso?" she asks him seriously.

 

Yoongie giggles and nodded.

 

"Alright." Slowly but surely, Seohyun let go of the wrist and breathe in and out, slowly before she, "3... 2... 1! Kai, Bai, Bo!" she throws and he throws their own bets. "Hell Yeah!!!" By this time, she won. She throws her hands in the air and wiggles them as a celebration. The young choding only send her glares and a pouty lips. She stuck her tongue childishly and once again lead the game. However, she didn't win.

 

"Just one left!" Yoongie's turn to celebrate, mimicking the younger one.

 

Seohyun huff but she immediately takes the lead. "Seriously?" Only to see herself, losing and Yoongie stands up to do the nae-nae dance. She shrugs and got the last piece of pizza. "So where to, Yoongie-ssi?"

 

Yoongie stopped from dancing and she suggested something for her to call her. "Yoongie Oppa. You should call me Yoongie Oppa and I will call you, Ramen Girl."

 

"You are not kidding me, are you?" Seohyun vaguely replied.

 

"Of course, Not. Yoongie Oppa is cuter, you know."

 

"And what do you think of Ramen girl?" She stands up and sent her cold glares. She put her hands on her waist, waiting for him to give her explanations.

 

Yoongie giggles and just stuck his tongue only and ushers her. "Let's go. Before my mind changes. Hehehe... " while putting back on his hoodie and his specs.

 

"Ugh. This is literally a night mare." Seohyun mumbles, almost immediately, following the choding. "You're not going somewhere far anymore."

 

"I know. That would be later this week."

 

"What?!"

 

"Hahaha Kidding." Yoongie jogs as he left the building firs. But he suddenly stopped when he noticed something, and he turned to meet the girl half-way. "You." He pointed at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter