FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 88

 

 

 

Seungri talked to TOP and said “I don’t know. I just saw them now. Hyung, I think it’s your fault. You made GD hyung like this!”

“Mwo? Waeyo?!”

“If you didn’t do that to him, he won’t be like this! Aish!” –Seungri exclaimed like a kid blaming someone.

“Ya Seungri-ah! What you know to what happened isn’t everything, I’m telling you.”

“I don’t care to what happened.”

“It’s not my fault anymore. We already talked about it before so what he’s doing now is all from his decision. I’m already out of it.”

“Ahh! How can GD hyung be dating a famous celebrity like her?! I can’t take this.” –Hahaha. Seungri is jealous again.

“What are we going to do now? Should we look out for him? Should I go there and check in the hotel that they are in to?”

“No hyung, I got this.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Ah-Oh! Ayy~ Now, they’ve gone out of my sight!”

“You’ll check in?”

“I don’t have enough money to enter this kind of hotel!”

“What exactly are you doing now?”

“I’m standing in front of the hotel and the front office clerk is already looking at me. I think he already finds me weird here. I got to go.”

“Haha! Okay. Should I let Dara know about this?”

“Of course not! What kind of man would do that?! You will ruin their relationship if you do that!”

“But what he’s doing is not good anymore!”

“There are things that need to be kept as a secret. Some are better off like that hyung.”

“Fine, fine. I will not tell anyone. Only Big Bang.”

“Yes. That’s right.”

“Okay bye.”

“Don’t tell to anyone hyung!”

“Ye ye!”

“Bye.”

“Ne…”

 

 

Seungri hangs up. TOP keeps his phone back to his pocket. He’s sitting alone at the corner of the dance studio. Someone said “What did Seungri say?”

TOP shivers and looked. It was Bom, who’s standing beside him. TOP said “Ah! You’re shocking! How come you got there so quietly?”

“I was here. It’s just you who didn’t notice me, babo-yah.”

“Eh? I’m maybe out of myself.”

“Why do you look so edgy?”

“Me? Edgy? I’m totally not.”

“Tell me, what is it?”

“Seungri didn’t say something.”

“I heard that Kiko and GD go together in a hotel just now.”

“You heard it all?!”

“I said I was here, of course I’ll here it.”

“But you weren’t here lately!”

“Aing. It just means that I go here after that. Why can’t you think?”-Haha! Bom is a forthright person, for real. LOL. She says what she wants to.

TOP laughs. He said “If you said you heard it, why are you still asking?”

“I… *smiles*”

“Hahaha.”

“So what? Is it true?”

“I can’t but *sigh* since you already heard it, why would I still defend myself? Yes, it’s true.”

“Aisssh! What is happening to him?!”

“That’s what we don’t know.”

“This is hurting me too. Haha! This is creepy!”

TOP titters. He said “But noona, please just act like you didn’t know this. I’ll be in trouble if this has gotten too far from Big Bang members’ span.”

“Okay. It is too early to react to it as well. I’ll stay calm so don’t you worry.”

“Thank you.”

 

Taeyang approaches Bom. He asked “What’s the schedule of Minzy for the dance?”

He’s asking it because he will be the special guest in 2NE1’s concert and GD too. Taeyang will be dancing “Only Look At Me” and other dance performance together with Minzy on the first day. And G-Dragon will perform on the second day of it. Technically, that’s the reason why Taeyang gets to practice first before GD.

Bom said “Later at 9 PM.”

“Where is Minzy?”

“Minzy is in the cafeteria with CL and Dara. They had a break. Minzy will be back.”

YB looked at the wall clock. It’s still 8:15 PM.

Bom said “Minzy is looking forward to your dance performance with her. She really wanted to do it because she’s a fan of yours.”

“Ah really?”

“Yeah, me too. *giggles*”

“From the way you’re insulting me at times, you don’t seem like a fan of me.”

“I don’t insult you. You insult me!”

“Haha. No, you do.”

TOP said “Aish! You two get that business out of here or just go out and talk about it!”

Bom said “Youngbae started it~” while walking away.

Taeyang said “I really think that you already resemble a corn. You should stop eating!”

He’s making fun of Bom again. Haha! Bom said “You’re making my life hampered! Stop talking.”

Bom already goes out of the dance studio. Taeyang and TOP laugh when Bom said that. She really makes anyone laugh.

 

 

When Bom was gone… TOP and Taeyang were left.

 

 

Taeyang said “43 minutes more and it’s my practice. At 11 PM, it’s G-Dragon’s turn with Bom for “I Cheated” but he’s still not here.”

“I guess he’ll be late because GD is in a hotel with someone.”

“Hotel? With someone?”

“Yeah.”

“What are you talking about?”

“This is a secret of Big Bang, okay?”

“Okay.”

 

TOP told him everything that Seungri saw just lately.

Taeyang said “Whoa. It just happened lately? It means that he’s there until now?”

“Maybe.”

“It’s so fast. We’re just talking about him and then here comes that news.”

“I know!”

“What are they doing inside of that hotel?”

“I never imagined GD doing that. YG Entertainment doesn’t know about that thing with them, even his closest friends. What could be happening right now?”

YB said “GD is a dirty minded person (Hahaha!) but I really believe that he won’t do that. GD has never done that ever since and he said that he will only do that to the woman he will marry.” –Aww. Best friend knows best.

TOP said “What if it’s Kiko whom he will marry?”

“I doubt. GD never made a decision that quick to a girl whom he just met for a little time.”

“But didn’t he want to be married as early as possible?”

“Right now, I think it’s out of his plan. He’s focused on his career but yeah, he did want that.”

“This is very bad…………*silence between them two*…… But GD scored to that model uh~” –Hahaha!

“Yeah. Kiko is also attractive and elegant. GD can probably be fond of a girl like her.”

“Whatever happens, it’s GD’s choice.”

“Yeah. He said that everything that happens in his life comes from his own choice.”

“But it’s still wrong.”

“Yeah, he’s still.”

“Dara doesn’t know this, right?”

“Yes, she doesn’t.”

“Ahh. GD is getting meaner.”

“This happens so fast. I feel like we’re talking about another man and not him. I can’t believe he’ll do that.”

 

 

After talking about GD, they talked about other things until it was finally 9 PM.

 

 

YG’s choreographer, particularly Big Bang’s, Lee Jaewook and Minzy came in the dance studio. Taeyang said “Ah. There they are.”

TOP said “Practice will start now uh? I shall go.”

Taeyang said “Ne. Take care!”

“Annyeong.” TOP said while bowing to everyone inside.

Minzy said “Bye oppa.”

TOP mimics what Minzy said and how she said it.

“Bye oppa.”

Minzy laughs and said “Aigooo~”

TOP goes out and rides his way home.

 

 

Taeyang practices with Minzy after TOP left. They plan to perform different foreign songs so through the help of their choreographer, they were able to learn and practice the dance steps.

2 hours are enough for them to be taught of the dance steps and since they’re both dancers, they cope up with the choreography easier.

Minzy feels honored only by practicing with Taeyang because it’s her first time performing with him alone. She also wishes to have a dance battle with Taeyang and it will come true for their concert.

 

Later on…

 

 

It’s already 10:55 PM.

 

Everyone in the dance studio is fixing their selves to go and some are fixing themselves for another practice. It’s for G-Dragon and Park Bom’s turn. Minzy proceeds to the comfort room to change clothes and go home subsequent to it. Taeyang changes his shirt inside the room. He is sitting on the chair and wiping his sweats through a towel.

 

At this time, CL and Dara are at their hostel. Minzy will soon be there and Bom is still inside the YG building. In Big Bang members, TOP and Seungri are the only ones in their dorm.

 

 

10 minutes later…

 

 

 

G-Dragon surprisingly arrives in the dance studio. Taeyang said “GD~!”

GD bows to everyone inside when he arrives and greets them, “Annyeong.”

GD looks at Taeyang and said “Yo.”

Taeyang thought “He came? It means he didn’t have an overnight with her in the hotel. What just happened?” –Haha.

Taeyang doesn’t have that ual mind in him because he’s a pure hearted and innocent man. Haha. But he’s still a guy so he tried to observe GD’s moves to read whether it happened or not. Hahaha.

 

So Taeyang stares at GD.

GD closes the zipper of his jacket. Taeyang thought “He closes it. Does it mean that it’s open the whole time lately?” –Hahaha.

GD looks at the clock. He said “Ahh~ It’s already 11:05 PM. I’m 5 minutes late. Sorry.”

GD fixes his pants next. Taeyang thought “Is it improperly worn when he leaves?” –LOL.

He keeps on fixing his pants while he’s saying, “Where’s Park Bom?”

Jaewook said “She’s not yet here.”

“Hah! I came first. *smiles*”

He looks around to find someone whom he can talk to since Bom is not yet there. He saw Taeyang so he sat beside him.

When he comes close to Taeyang, Taeyang smells a different scent from GD.

Taeyang said “You bought a new perfume?”

“Yeah.”

“It smells like girls’ scent.” –Haha. Taeyang is feeling suspicious to GD.

“Really? *smells himself* I didn’t know. I think *sniffs* I bought a uni scent one.”

“Ahh… Where did you come from? Why are you late?”

“I’m just 5 minutes late. Haha. I came from a prior arrangement.”

“Oh. If this is Big Bang’s appointment, you already owe $50.”

GD laughs soundlessly.  

 

 

GD is still fixing his pants. It seems like he feels uneasy to it.

Taeyang said “What’s up with that?”

GD looks at his pants. He stretched his legs forward and said “It feels like I wasn’t able to properly wear this lately. I’ve been feeling so uncomfortable since I’ve worn this.”

“Ah. Haha. You want to change?”

“No. Our practice will just last for 2 hours. I can still take it. I’ll just lessen my moves.”

“It’s only a practice too. You don’t need to bring out your performance level.”

“That’s right. I also need to control myself a bit before I ripped my pants off again. *laughs*”

“*laughs* Yeah! That happens to us.”

“Haha. *looks around* What time is it? Why is Bom noona not around yet?”

“Maybe she’s still eating.”

“Not maybe. It’s for sure.”

“Haha.”

 

Taeyang thought “How should I bring this topic on?”

He thinks of a way. He said “I thought you won’t attend tonight’s practice.”

“Ah. Aniyo~ I completely remember about this. It was running in my head when I was out.”

“Ahh… What is that prior arrangement that you’re talking about by the way?”

“It’s my friend’s business(thing) though.”

“Ahh… Ah Jiyong, I will ask you as your best friend, okay?”

“*laughs* What are you going to say? Why do you talk like that?” –Haha. He finds him awkward by saying those.

“*smiles* Jiyong-ah, are you hiding something?”

“Huh?”

“You can tell it to me.”

 “What will I say?”

“Are you dating someone these days?”

“Aniyo~ Dara and I are not meeting often nowadays.”

“I have another question. You might feel extra-awkward.”

“Ye?”

“Did you already do something that I still don’t know?” –Haha!

“What thing?”

“You know… that thing.” He looks at GD’s eyes and tries to do mental telepathy. LOL.

“………???” He’s configuring it in his mind.

“????”

“I don’t get it. What is it?”

“Aish. You’re a man, you should know that.”

GD looked away after Taeyang said it. Taeyang detects his actions and expressions. He also saw how GD reacted to what he said.

GD said “Ahhh! That! Aniyo!! It’s a private thing Youngbae~ *close to laughing* And even if I did, I won’t tell it to you. *evil laugh*”

“So what, you already did?!”

“You’re weird tonight Youngbae. Hahaha. Don’t worry, you’ll know how it is soon then you won’t be curious anymore *nasty look*.” – LOL. He talked like Youngbae has never known about it because he is a very good guy. Haha.

“Aish. Now you mean it the other way around. *sigh*”

GD laughs to it.

 

 

Bom finally came in.

 

GD said “Bom-yang, you’re late!”

“Oh! Jiyong-ssi, you’re here.”

“Why are you late?”

“I just ate at the cafeteria, I forgot the time.”

GD and YB laughed after hearing Bom’s answer because it’s exactly what they predicted lately of what she’s doing.

Bom said “Why are you two laughing?”

GD said “We knew you were.”

Bom said “Aigoo. Youngbae already had a colleague in this~” –LOL.

GD and YB usually tease Bom. Now that they’re together, it’s even worse. Haha.

YB said “I’m already going. Ji… Yo, I got to rest.”

“Alright man. Bye.”

YB stands up and starts to walk away. GD said “Have a safe trip!”

“You’ll go home an hour after midnight so have a safer trip!”

“Yeah. Haha~”

Bom said “Safety first, right?”

Taeyang looked at Bom and smiled. He gets what Bom means. It’s actually for GD.

Taeyang said “Yes. Safety first!”

“Safety first?” GD said.

Bom said “Yes! Safety in everything!”

Taeyang said “Always wear your safety gears!” –LOL! They’re getting close to the point!

“What gears are you talking about?”

“You know… men should always wear……… seatbelts.” –Hahaha! YB, why you’re so obvious?

We all know that he means it to that thing and it’s not really the ‘seatbelt’! Haha. 

GD said “Why don’t you just go home and sleep it over?! Really! I think it’s just another stress you had!” –Hahaha.

Taeyang said “Yeah, yeah. I’ll leave.”

 

 

Taeyang left. GD said “So, I guess you’re now ready. Let’s start it.”

 

 

Bom and GD practice together. Taeyang was on his way back to their dorm.

He thought “Did GD really do it? He doesn’t act like something wrong happened. I see the signs but… he looks like he has no idea.”

 

 

After 20 minutes, Taeyang got home. He told Seungri and TOP about it.

 

 

In 2NE1’s dorm…

 

 

Dara opens their computer in their computer room. CL gets in there.

Dara heard the door opened so she looks at it.

“CL-roo~ Why?”

“Unnie. It’s nearly 12 AM. Why are you still awake?” CL is their leader so she usually check other members before she sleeps. She’s in charge of their wellbeing like for beauty rests and a lot more even if she’s usually the one who refuses to comply their rules. Haha.

“Me? I’m searching for something on the internet.”

“This late?”

“No, I just really want to know it as early as possible.”

“You can search for it tomorrow. Aren’t you tired from our practice? Minzy is already asleep in her room. We should sleep too.”

“Are you sleepy Chaerin? Just sleep. ^^ I’m okay here, I swear.”

“What are you going to do? You’re just going to search on the internet here?”

“I’m also waiting for Bom. I’ll just sleep when she came home.”

“You don’t need to wait for Bom unnie. Bom unnie will be going home later at 1 AM. She still has a practice with GD oppa.”

“Waah~ CL-roo~ I am so curious about this thing so please let me~”

CL gets a chair and sits beside Dara. Dara looked at her and said “Oh! What are you doing?”

“I think I’ll just wait for Bom unnie to come home too, with you.”

“Ahh! Haha. You can’t sleep ne?”

“Ye. *chuckles*”

“*laughs* I knew it. Okay, join me here.”

“What are you searching?”

“Nothing. It’s just a thing called curiosity-about-the-rumors.”

“What rumors?”

Dara typed in the search tab, “G-Dragon and Kiko”.

CL said “GD oppa and Kiko? Why are you nosy about them?”

“These rumors are strong. I heard it’s all over the internet. We’re not so updated about the news on the internet so I happen to check it now.”

“Okay, search it then.”

 

Dara pressed enter. A lot of articles appeared. She was shocked. She said “Oh! I can’t believe this issue is this famous! It started last year… hmm…. I remember that.” –It is when they fought about it just right after GD came back from Japan.

CL said “Oh! Unnie! There is the latest one!” –points out.

“Oh! This is when… Ah! This is just within this month! A week ago!”

She clicks it. On the page of that site, they saw a picture of them eating and another one in an amusement park.

Dara was wordless after she saw it. CL reads the article aloud.

CL said “Ohh! They said that Kiko was GD’s girlfriend and they’re going out in Japan whenever oppa was there! This is lame but this picture looks real.”

“They go out in an amusement park?!”

“It says here that it is just photoshopped. This other one looks real. I think they really ate together.”

“Is it here in Japan or in Korea?”

“I think this is in Japan.”

“This is just a week ago! Don’t you think it’s new? GD was not in Japan last week so… Ahh!! It means what Bom and I saw is really them! Kiko is in Korea.”

“What did you see?”

“They’re together and ah! I don’t want to remember!”

“This picture may be taken long time ago.”

“Even so! They still ate together.”

“Why are you searching for this news by the way unnie?”

“So it will make sense to me.”

“Shouldn’t you believe all of these? You’re G-Dragon’s girlfriend. You should be ignoring this.”

“You know what happened Chaerin-ah. What if he’s going out with Kiko in order to forget what happened between us? What if they had something with that?”

“They look like friends to me.”

“Close friends, you’re saying.”

“But yeah, you got some point. Why is he going out with her and they’re only two in that?”

“Ah! CL! I want to get mad at him! But I have to be nice to him because I’ve done something wrong before.”

“What will you do?”

“I should keep on trying to win his trust back.”

“That’s a better plan than to get so furious about this.”

“Yes! Ahhh!! This issue won’t let me sleep!”

“It’s your choice. *handles the mouse* Come on, let’s read more. In this way, you can get assurance about it.”

 

They browsed the net again. They’ve also read and knew that YG Entertainment spoke up about it before too. YG Entertainment stated that “Big Bang’s G-Dragon due to his schedule, he flies to Japan and South Korea often, and when he is in Japan, he often meets with models, and he hangs out with models.”

 

Dara said “Ah!! It’s true!”

 

CL reads the following statements. “YG official said “The two are not dating”, showing a strong stand about the false rumors.”

 

And looks at the other parts of the article, “Sankei Sports, a local media in Japan, has reported that Mizuhara Kiko and G-dragon has been dating since Big Bang debuted in Japan, and they have been keeping a long distance relationship.”

 

Dara said after CL reads those, “Long distance relationship?! What does it mean?! That he’s cheating on me since then?!”

 

CL reads the next line, “YG Entertainment said “This is incorrect, they are not dating each other.” ….. Relax unnie, YG said it so.”

“But it’s still keeping me curious! What if he’s lying? What if YG only says that to calm the fans and to stop the issue?”

“I don’t know why you’re feeling so distrustful unnie. The truth is all here! It says that this rumor is false. Why are you still judging it all like it was all true on other sides?”

“G-Dragon... can attract anyone. He can also be attracted to anyone.”

 

Dara never stops looking for other articles. CL is just watching her and she gets her hand off the computer.

She reads “G-Dragon answered in an interview after debuting in Japan last 2009 after being asked what is his ideal type, “I was looking on a fashion magazine and I saw a picture and I said “Wow! Nice~” while looking at pg. 143 of December issue. This is my ideal type! I like mysterious-looking girls.”…”

 

CL said “How can you know it’s true?”

“How could I know? I don’t know anything about what’s happening to him while they’re in Japan.”

“That’s still their debut so it’s long time ago.”

“How did they meet? GD approached her I think so.”

“Unnie. Will you just stop thinking about it?!”

“I’m sorry… I’m just too worried about it. You know that I don’t like a guy cheating on me.”

“He also does not want it to a girl unnie.”

“I didn’t cheat on him~”

“What did you do then?”

“It’s an accident.”

“Hhh… Dara, even if it wasn’t in your intention, you still did something wrong and you hurt him for that. Ahh. Okay, I’m not trying to blame you… I’m just pointing out your fault.”

Dara said “So… should I believe what YG stated here in the articles?”

“Exactly! Now give me that… *gets the mouse and shuts down the computer*”

 

Dara is not talking. CL said “Now, get in to your room and sleep!”

“Araesso.”

“Don’t think of that. You’re being so delirious~”

“Haha! I am delirious right now! What will I do if it’s all true?”

“Can’t you just, please! Stop talking about that thing because the more you think of it, the more you’ll worry about it and when you worry too much about it, the more you won’t be able to sleep! Come on, it’s already quarter to 1AM. Sleep now!”

Dara goes out in the computer room with CL. Dara said “CL~ How should I get through this?”

“Aiiisssh! Do I have to—?!”

“Pwahaha. I’m just kidding. Good night CL!”

“Unnie! G-Dragon is not dating anyone, except you, okay?”

“Yes! I know that. I’m relieved! I can breathe properly now.”

“Yeah. Good night!”

 

 

CL goes to her room and lied on her bed. She can’t sleep because one member is still missing.

Dara on the other hand, is in her room too, preparing herself to sleep.

 

 

30 minutes later, it’s already 1:15 AM. CL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter