FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 67

 


“But I thought…”
“Ne, that’s why I changed my mind, let’s go out again. ^^”
“I was about to work out but…alright then.”
Dara smiled. She said “Where do you think should we go?”
“Hmm… Amusement parks?”
She remembered GD after he said it because they went there before already.
She said “Let’s think of another place. We can’t go there unless we have masks.” –that’s exactly what they did before. Aww.
“Ah. Oh yeah. That’s right, I don’t have one. How about we just go around the streets …raid foods and things?”
“It’s still morning.” –Dara said.
She means that there are a lot of people around so they can’t expose their selves, but there’s a real primary reason for that, it’s because she don’t want to recall anything about GD. GD and her, walked on the streets too so it’ll be hard for her to move on if she keeps on remembering him.
Taeyang kept on asking about the places where GD and her, had gone to before. So Dara always refuses to the places that Taeyang asked them to go.

Taeyang said “I guess we have no more places to go.” –Haha!
“There is.”
“Where?”

Dara thought “I shouldn’t let my self locked to the world where I had him, I think I better explore and share mine to others.”
She said “Let’s go to the Han River!” –Whoa! That was the most important place for them, but how come?
“This early?”
“Ne…rare people goes there.”
“But…why there?”
“Nothing.”
“What are we going to do in front of a river?” –Aw! He’s really different from GD, he didn’t find the river special like he did. Dara noticed that difference between them.
“I want to stare at the water. It really makes me calm.”
“Ahhh… okay. I’ll be with you.”
She smiled. She thought “I can only do it at morning… but at night…I’ll surely break down if I did.” –Aww. Night time in Han was an emotional time for her.

Taeyang dressed up, he wore a jacket with a hood and a cap underneath. 
They went beside the Han River, the wind is blowing up Dara’s hair. Taeyang looked at her and got attracted more. Dara smiled and said “I love the weather!”
Taeyang just smiled slightly while looking around.
Dara sits on the floor and said “It’s cold, ne?”
“It’s always cold.” –Haha!
Dara laughed quietly. Taeyang looked at her then he noticed that she was cold. He didn’t hesitate to remove his jacket and cover it to her. It happened before already, when he was sending Dara home and it’s a very cold weather outside, and also when they went to Jeju.
Dara was a bit surprised to it. She smiled at him and said “Oh. Thank you…”
Taeyang sits beside her and exhaled noisily.

It’s peace all around… The surrounding was quiet. Dara, with Taeyang’s jacket on, closed her eyes and bowed her head down.
She tried to think of something. What could it be?

She thought “I’m trying to feel something different right now…I’m trying to feel a different comfort from the jacket that he covered to me…. Right now that I’m trying to feel his jacket all over my body, I feel a warm embrace from another man… The man who hugged me when I feel cold and the one who never lets go of my body until I get warm. Right at this moment, I can imagine him…hugging me…with the sounds of the flowing water from the river…I can feel him beside me.” –Aw. She’s still longing for him.

Until… All their memories in the Han River flashes back on her mind simultaneously.
The way they stare at the river at night, the sweet words, their hug, their kiss, the sore farewell, everything all at once! But then she tried to stop her self from thinking that so she opened her eyes and looked up quickly.

With that, Taeyang looked at her and said “Oh. Why? What happened to you?”
“Nothing. Hehe~~”
“Are you sure?”
“Ne. It’s just that, I almost slept so I…I tried to stop myself to nod off.” –she made an excuse.
He laughed and said “Really? But it’s morning, why are you still sleepy?”
“I don’t know.” –she chuckled.

She thought after, “I don’t want to close my eyes again…I don’t want to remember!” –Aww.

She stood up and jumped. She said “In order to keep myself awake, I need to do this!”
She’s jumping like a child. Taeyang laughed at her and stands up too.
Dara stopped from jumping and stares at the river. 
Taeyang gazed at her face and sees her sad face. He said “Are you sad?”
“Eh? Aniyo~”
“Your eyes look sad noona.”
She just smiled but that also means yes.
Taeyang remembered GD’s advice to him…

“…Hug her if she’s lonely and tell her that it’s okay… and you’re willing to stay no matter what happens…” –GD.

So he hugged her. Dara got shocked so she reacted, “Omo!”
YB said “Noona…It’s okay…” –Aww.
Dara finds him sweet for hugging her to comfort her. She slowly tried to put her hands on his back and hugged him too.
YB felt her hands touching his back so he smiled. Dara said “I don’t know why you are doing this but thank you.”
“I’m always here. Whenever you need me, I’ll be there for you.”
She said “Just don’t leave me then I’m okay with that.” –she’s still scared of being left out because of what GD did to her.
Taeyang didn’t reply. Dara thought “His body is a lot harder than him. It’s also bit bigger for a slim body like his.”

Later on, she thought again “Aigoo! Why am I thinking of him again!? > <”

Taeyang said “Noona…I know I said this many times already, but I really want to make you happy, I am eager to that charge… I want to see a smile on your face, see you laugh and having fun.” –Aww.
Dara said “For you, I’ll try.”
“Don’t try for me. Do it for yourself.”
She was astounded to that. Taeyang said “Don’t confine yourself to a world of your own sadness. Happiness is also found in your own world but you just have to seek for it.” 
Her eyes were teeming with tears while he’s saying that to her because she’s really sad right now and having a hard time. Her clench to his jacket got tighter. YB felt it so he said “Dara?”
She sniffed and made no word to that. Taeyang asked “Are you crying?”
“I’m sorry…” –she lets her true feelings out.
Taeyang was about to let go of their hug and wipe her tears but Dara was unyielding when he attempted to loosen up. Dara firmly hugged him more.
She said “Don’t look at me…I don’t want you to see me like this.”
“But you’re already crying, I shouldn’t just stay like this.”
“It will be better for you to stay like that. You said you want to see me happy, right? That’s not now… not now Youngbae.” –Aw!
Taeyang wasn’t able to do anything. Dara was crying and he doesn’t know what to do. She said “It still hurts…”
Taeyang just tapped her back. Dara was crying and her voice was shaking.
“I can’t keep it anymore to myself. Sorry if I’m crying to you right now.”
“It’s okay for me… Just go on.”

She continued crying. Aw. She was crying to a wrong person. She was hurting his feelings too with that.

She thought “How could you not stand by my side anymore? Why can’t I see the ‘you’ before? We were so sweet but you turned out cold. What happened?” 

She can’t let the words in her mind out to Taeyang because she knows and understands the situation very well just right after she knew the reason behind all.

“I hope it is you who I’m hugging right now…I hope it’s you who I’m together with now…… I still hope it’s you.” she thought.

Taeyang was busy thinking of something to do to stop her from crying. Then he remembered another GD’s advice to him…

“…please don’t forget to make her laugh and smile everyday… Insult her sometimes in case she gets mad, that would help to lessen up her anger and ends up firing words with you…” –GD.

So he thinks of an insult that will come up as a joke for her to laugh.
He said “Noona. It’s a good thing that I’m hugging you right now. It’s a strong wind, better hold on me tight before you get blown away.” –Haha!
Dara said “Ya!” –she gets off him, wiped her tears and looked at him.
Taeyang was smiling. Dara said “Even if I’m slender…wind can’t blow me away!” 
She tried to walk and suddenly gets out of balance. Taeyang laughed and mockingly said “Yeah…you won’t.” 
Dara looked back at him and said “Aigoo! That’s not the wind’s fault, I’m telling you. I actually just got off-balanced.”
Taeyang was still laughing. He said “By the wind? Ah noona. I think you should eat a lot, if you didn’t… you’ll get too much from weathers like this, just like what happened to you lately.”
She laughed and said “That’s impossible.”
Taeyang looked at her while she’s smiling and the sun’s light is hitting her face.
Dara is still smiling. She observed that Taeyang was staring at her for so long.
She looked at her back to make sure that it is really her whom he’s looking at. LOL
Taeyang sniggered to that. She said “Are you looking at me?”
“That’s cute! Haha~”
“Why?”
“Of course I’m looking at you. Where else or who else do you think I would look at?”
“Maybe there are other people around here and you’re just checking them out.”
“No…I’m only looking at you.” –Aww!
“Ah…*awkward laugh*”
“You look pretty.” –This is also one of the advices of GD to him.

(“…Tell her that she’s pretty even without her make up on... saying that her natural beauty is enough…”—GD)

“Thank you.”
“You always look pretty.”
She said timidly, “This…won’t take something in exchange, right?” –LOL! She thought that because Taeyang keeps on complimenting her, it would cause something in return, or a thing that Taeyang wants her to give him. Haha.
He laughed again. He said “Just a meal with you, is enough.”
“Aigoo!” She said it with a cute expression like she was shocked that he really did take it seriously. Haha!
They both laughed. Dara said “I’m not hungry.”
“Oh. Really?” –then he remembered something AGAIN. It was from GD.

(“…Don’t believe her when she said she’s full... She’s really hungry when she refuses sometimes…”—GD)

As a result, he grabbed her hand and Dara was shocked, she said “Oh.” – while she’s looking at his hand who just held hers.
YB said “Let’s eat!” –he started walking while pulling her.
“Ya! I said I’m not hungry~”
“If you’re not hungry, you should be strong enough that the wind couldn’t blow you away. But then…because it did, you are.” –Haha!

They went to a small restaurant, a not so classy one.
Taeyang was standing on the counter and said “Ahh…noona, what do you want to order?”
Dara is smiling then she looked up to the menu and said “I want black bean noodles…Ah! That! *points it out* bibimbap! And…kimbap…oh and---” –Hahaha! She requested a lot~ LOL. Really not hungry! Haha!

[NOTE: Bibimbap is a korean dish that is served in a bowl of warm rice topped with sauteed and seasoned vegetables, beef, sunny side up egg and chilli pepper paste (gochujang) and Kimbap is a popular dish made from steamed white rice(bap) and with different ingredients rolled in sheets of dried laver seaweed and served in bite-sized slices.]

Taeyang said “Ah… we don’t have enough budget so…” –Hahaha!
Dara noticed that she was ordering a lot so she got shy after then said “Ah. Oh…Sorry…*stooped her head*” –LOL!
“What do you want then?”
“Just a yakimondu (it’s like a potsticker).” –Hahaha! She ended up ordering a cheaper priced meal. 
Taeyang laughed then said “Two black bean noodles please.”
“Oh! No. I said I only want yakimondu.”
“Yakimondu won’t make you full. Let’s eat something heavier.”
“Yay.” –she said it with a low noise then clapped her hands slightly. Haha! Exactly like a kid who has been treated by her mom. 
They eat it together.

Dara said “This noodles taste sooo good!”
“Ne…Ohhh…Ahh~” –he said while chewing the foods. He also finds it delicious that’s why he reacted like that.
“Can we order more of these?”
“Sure. Let’s eat more.”
While they’re eating, Dara retrieved GD from what Taeyang was doing now because he already did it to her too.

After they ate, Taeyang brought her anywhere else… They go to different places where GD and her, has already gone through. He took some from his advices, but he was not aware that everything from GD’s advices was already done by GD, himself too. So while he’s doing all of it, Dara keeps GD in mind.
It takes her to comparison between Youngbae and Jiyong. The more it lets her remember, the more she misses him. And the more it happens again, the more it hurts for her.
This was not only the day that Taeyang and Dara got together but also the next days that follow. No one knows that they are going out daily already. Haha! They developed a great bond. When Dara is lonely, Taeyang was there to comfort her and make her happy.
Days have passed. Taeyang and Dara are enjoying their selves with each other.


One week later…


Inside the YG building…

YG Artists are around. 2NE1 and Big Bang are also present as well, except GD. Aww =(
They were talking and working together, laughing and saying funny stuffs.
Dara was smiling with them and laughing normally. The days before, she tried hard to pretend that she’s okay and she’s happy through her updates in her me2day account and also to everyone, including to the fans whenever they perform.
But in fact, she’s still missing him, she’s still sad and she never got over yet. 
She thought “It’s been days and a week ago…….and I still can’t see him.”

She has no news about him anymore. She thought that he has forgotten about her already.

Aw. GD really goes away! =((

Surprisingly, Se7en who’s sitting on the other side said “Where’s GD?”

Big Bang looked at him. Seungri said “Ah hyung. GD hyung is not staying in our dorm. We, also… (talking about the members) sometimes go back to our houses so we are alternately leaving and staying in our dorm.”
TOP said “He just asked where GD is then you started saying everything out.”
That causes laughter to all of them. Se7en said “Yeah yeah yeah~” –Haha!
Daesung said “Seungri likes to answer long even with our interviews.”
Taeyang said “He really wants some attention.”
“Too bad, that the attention that he wants from other people diverts to another person because of his unrelated answer.” –TOP said with a smile on his face.
So while they’re trying to bully Seungri (again), Seungri’s famous reaction shows up again and that made them laugh even more. His reaction which looks like he was saying ‘Here they go again.’… Hahaha!
They laughed again. Se7en said “No. But I think it’s okay if you answer a question briefly.”
Seungri clapped his hands once and said “Hah!! See? See?” –LOL!
Se7en said “Well for me, it’s okay if the brief answer relates.” –Haha!
Big Bang laughed to him. Seungri said “Aiiish. Hyung~!”
Se7en hooted and said “So anyway, he’s not around? Why?”
TOP said “I’ll answer!” –Hahaha! He answered right before Seungri talks again! 
“Where is he?” –Se7en asked TOP.
TOP was paused and he said “That?...… I don’t really know.” –Haha! He’s really brave saying that he’ll answer then he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter