FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 55

 

 


GD was eating alone in their table. 
He thought “This is getting more complicated! My best friend also loves her! What am I going to do? This is the first time he told me about his feelings towards a girl…which makes my situation even harder!”

He’s thinking about it until his phone rings. His phone is placed on the table where he’s eating his dinner. He checked who it was from. And it’s Dara!

He stared at it and doubted if he should answer it or not because the boys, including Youngbae are just on the living room.YB could possibly hear him and know that he’s talking to the same girl that he likes.
He stood up and went inside his bed room then he answered the call there.
He said “Yoboseyo?” –serious tone.
“Ne. Annyeong hashimnikka (Good evening)~~ How are you?”
“I’m okay.”
“It’s good to know that. Aren’t you feeling well?”
“Why?”
“Or you’re just not in the mood to talk right now?”
“What made you say that?”
“From how you speak… you sounded like you don’t want to talk to me.”
“I just woke up actually.”
“Ohh~ Did my call awakened you?”
“It’s not like that. Why? What do you want me to say then?”
Dara was silenced to that. She thought “That was a bit rude for me…”
GD said “Ya…”
Dara said “What?”
“……Are you still wearing it?” –he’s talking about the ring.
Dara slowly smiled and thought that GD still didn’t forget what happened to them yesterday.
She said “Ne! ^ ^”
“Me too.” –Aww =)
“I thought you wore it off before you sleep…”
“That’s not true~ I had it on the whole time while I’m sleeping.” –How touching…
“Really?”

“Ne. Are you going to be in the YG tomorrow?”
“Yes.”
“Omo~ Jagiya will be there uh! You said that!”
GD chuckled. He said “Why? Jagiya missed me today?”
“Because I didn’t see you today, so I think yes.”
“But we were together the whole night until the morning. You still missed me?”
“…And the place too!”
“You go and live with that place!... since you missed it more!” –sulking? LOL.
“Hahaha~~ Jiyong-ie jagiya~ Ya. Did you eat your dinner already?”
“I’m still eating as of now.”
“Oh. You should continue eating! ^ ^”
“If I continued eating, I’ll cut this call already.” –Aw. Why? You still don’t want to end the call? Haha.
“Ne?? Of course.”
“Okay. Bye.”
“Annyeong!(Bye!)”

GD cut it first.
He sighed after disconnecting the call. He went out from his room to continue eating his dinner but as he goes to their kitchen, he caught Seungri eating his foods on the table.
He said “Ya!!! Maknae-ah!!! What are you doing to my foods?!!!”
Seungri’s reaction was like “Oops.”
GD said “Why are you eating my foods?!!”
“Hyung. I’m hungry.”
“Didn’t you eat your dinner? It was a freezing weather outside when I bought that then you’ll just eat it?! You all didn’t even buy me foods then you’ll eat what I bought?!! That is so not fair! I’m also hungry!”
“So… would you want me to bring it all back?” –LOL!
Jiyong came closer and checked the foods and there’s nothing left.
He said “Never mind!!!”
“It’s nearly Christmas! Let this be your gift to me!”
“Shut up!” –he walked away. LOL.

GD sat on the couch together with the three. Their alignment was TOP, Taeyang and Daesung. GD sat beside TOP. They watched the TV silently. Haha! They’re not talking to each other.
TOP suddenly stood up and said “I’ll just go to the bathroom.”
So there’s a space already between Taeyang and GD. GD is not yet moving closer to him even though there’s a big space and no one is sitting already.
GD is still uneasy with Taeyang. Taeyang is watching the TV in focus so he didn’t notice it.



------Sounds from the TV-------



---SILENCE---



Daesung feels awkward too. He kept on looking at the space between Taeyang and GD. Then he said “Hyung. Why don’t you move a bit… I’m a little bit wedged here.”
Taeyang moved and he’s now closely beside GD. He felt more awkward while he’s beside Taeyang. He can’t tell anything or even speak.
Daesung tried to change the channel through the remote. He tried to find a channel with a livelier show! LOL! He can’t stand the silence, maybe? He’s not used to that kind of atmosphere.
Then as he switched to other channels…he paused to the channel wherein the show contains y girls.
The three of them got even more silent! LOL. Their eyes were like lasers that are looking at the bodies of the girls in the TV. Boys, really! Hahaha!
Daesung said “I like girls who smile like that girl!” –he points it out.
Taeyang said “I like girls who are conservative, so none of them fits her.”
GD sensed that he was definitely referring to Dara.
Daesung said “What about you hyung? What type of girls do you like?”
“Me? I… They have a y figure, that’s all I can say.” –LOL
“What about the girl that you like?” –Daesung said.
He first thought of Dara but he can’t describe her in front of Youngbae.
He just said “I like girls who know style like me.”
Taeyang said “Oh…fashion?”
“Yes.”
“It may be so rare to find them because you have unique taste in fashion.”
“I just want girls who know how to pull it off so I’m not asking for the same style as mine.”
He thought “I like her too YB. I like her.” Aw.

Until TOP came. He said “Oh! What are you watching?!”
Daesung panicked and said “We’re---Uhh.”
TOP said “Keep your eyes off to that kind of show!”
GD said “We’re all boys here hyung! What’s up with that?”
“I’m the oldest here!” –TOP said.
“But you don’t act like.” –GD said. Hahaha! Then the three of them continued watching. 
TOP yelled “Stop watching it!”
Daesung said “Aing~ Hyung! Just for once!”
“Go inside your rooms!” –TOP said.
GD said “Aisssh!! But I just woke up hyung! I don’t want to go to my bed again!”
“Go to Daesung’s!” –LOL, to another bed then? Haha.
“I don’t want!” – Hard-headed Jiyong! Haha.
Taeyang stood up and went inside Daesung’s room. Aw. Very obedient~ Haha. Seungri follows, next is Daesung.
GD is still sitting on the couch and watching. 
TOP said “What are you still doing here?”
“Oh come on man, I’m at the right age!” – while slouching and sitting relaxed on it. Haha! Jiyong still claims for it! LOL!
“Go!!!”
GD immediately stands up and goes inside Daesung’s room.

The three of them are now inside Daesung’s room. Seungri entered Daesung’s room too and said “Oohh~~ Are we going to have a sleep over here?” – excited.
Haha. Cute maknae! 
GD said “This is lame~ Aish!” –he stood up and opened the door just a little bit just to check TOP from the living room.

Then he caught him watching the same show that they’re watching lately.
GD said “Hah!!”
TOP looked at him nervously and quickly turned off the TV. Haha! He’s seen by GD! LOL.
GD said “I saw you!!”
TOP said “I’m not…… I wasn’t!”
“You’re watching it too!! How could you watch it alone! You’re selfish!”
“I’m not watching it!”
“Oh yes, you do! I just caught you watching it with your eyes widely opened!”
“My eyes are not widely opened that time!” –So he really is watching! Haha.
GD said “Everything’s unfair tonight! Aiish!!” –he was forced to enter his room. He just his computer and play games.

He tried to amuse himself until it was 4 in the morning. He was shocked and said “Aigoo! It’s already morning and I’m still not winning this game!” –Haha.
He sighed, looked at the window of his room and saw the stars in the sky. It’s cold outside and it’s pretty quiet.
He said with a sad face “This night is as sad as the sky. I feel very regrettable…I’m not winning this game…I wonder why? I kept on playing it but I always lose, I always give it a try but I always fail! Dara yah…if you were this game… How could you be so hard……so hard to win against anybody? How many steps must I take to finally be with you?” –Aww =(

After it… he tried his best to sleep and forget about it.

Later on…
It’s already 7 AM.
GD woke up early and he received a call from YG.
YG said “Jiyong-ah, you need to go here now, we’ll have a meeting.”
“Right now?”
“Yes…immediately!”
“But I’m not yet fixed.”
“Fix yourself all you want but you need to be fast!”
“Why? Is this too urgent?”
“Yes! And you are badly needed.”
“What happened hyung?”
“We’ll discuss about it when you arrived here.”
“Araesso.”
-the call ended-

GD moved at his fastest. He was on their van and while he’s on the way to the YG building, he’s thinking… “Could it be a surprise? Or something good happened? =)” –he’s very excited.

Then as he arrived at the YG building, he went straight to the YG office and meet Yang Goon(president).
He said “I’m here! ^ ^”
The producers and the officers from YG are there and they’re serious.
YG said “Jiyong. Take a seat.”
GD sits.
YG said “It’s a bad news.”
GD got serious and said “What?”
“It might be disappointing to say to you but you have been filled with a case.”
GD was shocked. He said “About what?”
“Your concert’s ‘Breathe’ performance has been violated by the administration. They said that it was an obscenity and it’s false to show it in front of many young audiences. It’s the second time around Jiyong, first was the plagiarism then here comes the issues about your concert. We felt bad hearing this news and after I had the call about it.”
GD said “What did I do wrong?” Aw =(
“We are under the same agency, so we won’t let you down in this. We’ll find solutions to this, okay? Stay calm.” –YG said.
Jinu said “We won’t let you be in jail, Jiyong.”
“All you need to do now is to remain silent about this while the case is still filed against you.” –Teddy said.
GD said “The concept of it is not as anything to be obscene. It’s a different concept!”
“But that’s what they see in their eyes.” –Teddy said.
“I want to watch it.”
“What?”
“My concert, the videos, do you have it?”
“Yes.”
“I want to watch it!” –he said it with a serious face.
So they let him watch it, after he finished everything…he can’t say a single word. He ended up leaning his back on the chair and sighed with a shock in his face. The rest who’s inside the YG’s office felt pity to him. Jiyong’s situation is really the hardest!
He said “But…I worked out on this for so many weeks. I thought very hard about this then……” –Aww.

After the meeting has ended…


2NE1 arrived at the YG too to practice again but with GD and Taeyang for their upcoming performance in Inkigayo on the last week of December.
They are all aware about the issue already.
GD was on the other side of the practice room and he seemed so problematic.
As they came, GD tried to smile and acted normally so they could practice on it like nothing happened though it’s obviously seen in his eyes that he’s so much in pain.

The choreographer said “Since it’s GD and Taeyang. And 2NE1 has four members so we have to set you two in each two members of 2NE1.”
Then Taeyang thought “I hope I will be with Dara!”
The choreographer said “Taeyang… you’ll go with Bom and……”
Taeyang was wishing it was her but then the choreographer said “……Minzy.”
He continued “And Dara together with CL, you’ll be with GD.”
Taeyang looked at GD and felt envious because he’s paired up with her!
The choreographer then taught the dance…
Dara became serious too because GD is serious.

Until, the break has come…
CL talked to GD and said “Oppa. Are you okay?”
“No.” –Aw =((
Dara came close to GD and said “Jiyong-ie! We’ve heard about the issue already. You can stand it! We believe in you! Hwaiting!!”
GD slightly smiled and said “I’m just a bit disappointed.”
“It’ll be for a mean time only.”
CL walked away and gave them time to talk together. Now Dara and GD are beside each other.
GD said “I feel burdened.”
“It’s okay. What do you want Santokki to do?”
“What?” –he’s smiling.
“If you want me to dance like this ‘Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh~ 2NE1!’(‘Fire’ dance step) just to make you fine, I’ll do it many times as long as you want me to!”
GD laughed and said “That’s crazy. No, don’t do that…honestly, don’t do that again.” –Hahaha... like as if he felt embarrassed after Dara danced beside him so he’s asking her not to do it again. LOL!
Dara said “Aigoo!” –she laughed too.
GD forgets h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter