FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

 

 

Until.... they have ended the conversation and Morning comes.


5:03am


GD called Dara… because he knows that she won't be awake no matter how many messages he'll send her.
Dara answered it, still eyes-closed.
"Ya... Don't you know what time is it?!"

"Huh? Who's this?" -Haha. She's still very sleepy. The sun is not yet rising that time.

"KWON--JI--YONG!!!!!" -he yelled so she'll surely be awake.
And as planned.. she did! Haha upon hearing those three syllable name.
She thought "Kwon Jiyong?!! Omo~ it's GD!"

"Ah.. Sorry! sorry.. I.. I was---"

"Ya. Sleepyhead, get up now, I know you're still lying... take a bath and go at the rehearsal studio NOW!"
"Alright! I'll....*about to sleep again with the tone of her voice*"
"Ya. Do you want to kiss me?"
"What?!!" - her eyes went wide of what she heard.
"Now, you're finally awake, then go and take a bath! Faster! Double-time!!"
"Aish! Araesso! Bye!"
Then GD hung up the phone first. Haha! After he hung up the phone, Dara thought "What a nice morning! Since his voice was the first voice I heard this day!"

Then she hurriedly did what GD told him to. She proceeded to the rehearsal studio, and the first man she saw was him of course, he was now listening to the song, sitting on the floor and moving his body to the rhythm. Seems like he's already making a choreography halfway since lately. He's serious.
Dara came in and said "Annyeong^^"

GD checked his watch and saw it was 5:47am and said "You're early uhh… Good"
Then GD noticed that Dara wore one of his clothes. He said "It suits you."
Dara was flattered for that. They started doing the dance moves. GD said "I think we need some body contact so that we'll gain more attention through this song."

Dara thought "Sure! Sure!!" -Hahaha. Then as they do the moves, Dara easily picks up the steps, it's so basic though. This song is more on adlibs so GD is in charge for that. Everything will be fine.
Dara seated on the floor and sighed, gets a bottle of water and drinks it. She's tired and it's early in the morning, she should be sleeping.
GD noticed her tired look. He said "Did you get enough sleep?"

"I have only slept for 5 hours." -her eyes felt heavy.
GD said "You can sleep here though so you can recharge for our later performance."
"Here? But we're the only person around here! Isn't it suspicious when YG knew about this?"
"If they knew… but they won't, I promise you. And besides, I'll sleep too^^"

So they'll both sleep in an empty room, nobody around... just the two of them. Kyaaah!!
And then Dara lied on the floor as well as GD too then Dara is still half awake so she went closer to GD to look if he's sleeping or not, and she saw him sleeping ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter