Chapter 2

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

[BREAKING] EXO's Kai and Red Angels' Yoona are once again caught dating.

After the a year of suspercting them dating, SM Entertainment still deny the fact that two artists are dating and are just on the stage of being "Bestfriends". But can this time be denied as the reporters caught the two kissing in public? Reports say that the couple meets each other a lot of times during night. Reporters have been following them around lately and suspect them for dating secretly. What would be SM's response?

You rolled your eyes as you read the article. The truth behind it, he just cupped your face and blew your eye but reporters capture it in a wrong angle making you to seem to be kissing.

FLASHBACK

You were at the park with Kai since both of you had your free time. It's been 3 months not seeing your bestfriend due to his schedule and promotions. Meanwhile, you just finished promoting your new song,"Red Light" and you were half way done with filming your upcoming special apperance at the drama, "You Who Came From The Stars".

You were sitting on the bench and suddenly a strong wind blew which caused some dust to enter your eye. You was about to rub it with your finger but he stopped you.

"Stupid. It won't work that way. Come here" he told amd cupped your face to blow your eye.

CLICK!

You two pulled away as you heard a camera click and started looking around. "Not again." you two groaned as you saw two reporters running away.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Did you read it?!" Kai panicky asked once you answered his phone call in one ring.
"Yeah! Why can't they just accept that we are just bestfriends?!" he felt you pout.
"I know-" "KAI COME WITH ME!" you heard his mananger shout.
"Hey, I'll just call you later. ok? Seems like I'm gonna get scolded." said Kai as he saw his manager entering the room with a furious look.
"Hm. Bye." you ended your call and stared at the wall.

You heard your bedroom door click open revealing Areum entering in. "Lee Yoona,you're in the headlines again with your "bestfriend"." she teasingly told.
"Unnie! You know he is JUST my BESTFRIEND." you pouted while she chuckled.
"Aww..Did our Ice Princess just melt?" she teasingly awed.
"Huh?Oh. No." you cleared your throat as your cold image was gone for a bit while she just shook her head.
"Manager oppa called. You have to go to the company." she told and hit you with your pillow.
"Was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter