Chapter 24

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

3 days after the concert in Tokyo all SM artist flew back to Seoul and then the news came out ...

[NEWS] EXO's Kai and Red Angels' Yoona are not spotted back in Seoul along with the other members +  SM states that both are currently on hiatus.

On April 14,2015 , SM artists including BoA, Kangta, TVXQ , Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, f(x), EXO, Red Angels and Red Velvet were finally back in Seoul from their one month SMTOWN Asia Tour. But what caught the netizens' attention was that 2 of the SM artist weren't along with them, which happens to be the newly born couple, EXO's Kai and Red Angels' Yoona. SM recently informed the worrying fans that both are safely staying back in Japan due to some personal issues or maybe a short vacation for the couple, wanting to spend a longer time together. When SM was asked about their health conditions, SM addressed that both are in a good state but recently Yoona has been vomiting, which made fans bring to the conclusion that both are on hiatus due to Yoona's pregnancy?

Stay tuned for more informations.

"Yah! Since when did I even start vomiting?!" you complained with the false news.
"And since when did I ever had the desire to you?" Kai teased.
"Yah! Do you want to die, you ert?!" you teasingly threatened.
Kai chuckled and you followed along.

"Yoona! Are you pregnant?! Did Kai hurt you that much?! Aish this bastard! Can't you control yourself? Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter