Chapter 45

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45

“Hyung!” Myungsoo called Hoya as he saw him texting at the living room.
“What?” Hoya asked as he looked up to him.
“I have to ask you something.”
“What is it?” Hoya frowned at the younger one.

 

Myungsoo heaved a sigh before continuing. “Can I have your permission to court Yoona?” he asked making Hoya raised his eyebrows as he was amused.

“Why? You didn’t even asked that when you first dated her.” Hoya chuckled.
He then rolled his eyes at the elder’s answer. “Just answer, hyung!”
“Yeah, sure, whatever. I don’t want to  interfere with her love life so do as you want.” Hoya told as he watched Myungsoo jump from happiness.

Myungsoo walked-in in a flower shop and bought some flowers before heading to your company. Today was finally the time he would start courting you before you’ll finally be his.


“Good morning. Is Lee Yoona here?” he asked the receptionist.
“Good morning. Not yet, she’ll be here in a while.” She answered.

Myungsoo then patiently waited for you at your practice room. He heard footsteps walking into the practice room, he stood up and slowly raised his head, hoping not to see one of your members but you. And thankfully it was you, who walked in.
 

“Oh? Hello.” You greeted and he did the same as he hid the bouquet behind him.

“Why are you here?” you kindly asked as you tied your shoe lace before you start your dance routine.
“I –uhm, -came here t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter