Chapter 30

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

It was awkward as you two pulled away when you hear Myungsoo coughed. His arms were crossed and his right eyebrow was raised as he tapped his foot as if asking for an explanation why you and Kai were making out. For somehow you felt a bit guilty but inside of you, you convinced yourself that you were just imagining things about Myungsoo being jealous and stuff.

"Uhm..Hi?" Kai awkwardly told as he looked at him from the pool.
"Hi." Myungsoo responded in a monotone never leaving his gaze from you as you had your head hung low in embarrassment maybe?

"Mommy!Daddy! Let's go there!Please~" Joon told as he played with the water as he pointed one of the water slides. Myungsoo's eyes widen when he called you his 'mommy'. So I don't have anymore a chance? But I still love her... he sadly thought.

"Yah. Do you want to still see me alive? Your mother will kill me if she finds out we went to a dangerous slide." Kai told as he eyed the slide that Joon wanted to go. Myungsoo started being confused now. 
"She won't, if we don't tell her." Joon smirked.
"Yah! You wouldn't lie to your mom!" said Kai with wide eyes.
"Lying is bad. And where did you learn how to smirk, Joonie-ah?" you asked.
"I see uncle Kai smirking on the TV." he innocently smiled.
"Damn genes!" Kai proudly smiled and high-fived with Joon.

Uncle Kai? Myungsoo was double confused.

"He isn't your son?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"Nope." you answered.

YES! I still have a chance! Myungsoo cheered inw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter